Rivalry

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

               RE:Volution went to their practice room. They were practicing for their comeback tomorrow with their new member, Soohyun. But then, they have to teach Soohyun their dance moves in just a day.

“Ani, hyung. You have to move from here, to here when Eli starts rapping” Hoon tried to explain.

“Ah,, arasso, mianhe” Soohyun apologized.

“Then let’s try to do it then” DeeDee said. They started to dance but then Soohyun still couldn’t gte some parts of the moves and SongNyu already got irritated.

“Arasso! *cough* I’ll call the dance instructor. *cough*. We wont be finishing anything with that guy messing up!” SongNyu hissed as she walked out the practice room and contacted the dance instructor.

Soohyun looked down feeling guilty.

“I’m sorry guys, I’ll do better, I promise” Soohyun smiled.

“Aniya, it’s alright. You know SongNyu, always angry, but you’ll get used to it” Eli comforted. But then their manager came.

“Annyeonghaseyo” They all greeted.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo. How’s practice?” The manager asked.

“We’re doing great” YungSon smiled.

“Wait, where’s SongNyu?” The manager asked. But suddenly SongNyu entered the room, as soon as she saw the manager she bowed.

“Ah, SongNyu, where have you been?” The manager asked.

“I contacted our dance *cough* instructor. Mr.Shin here couldn’t get the *cough* steps and our comeback *cough* is tomorrow. I knew we shouldn’t have picked him” SongNyu insulted.

“Ya, SongNyu, calm down. He’s still new. Be patient! Well, while waiting for the dance instructor, why don’t we practice the song, arasso?” The manager said. They all head to the music area and practiced the song. SongNyu was having a bad time with his voice. She couldn’t sing properly because of her unstoppable cough.

“Ya, noona, feeling alright?” Eli asked.

“Yeah, yeah, just go *cough* on, with your own *cough* parts” SongNyu said.

“Well, arasso.” Eli said as they started to sing together again. But then when SongNyu tried to nail the high note, hurt and it really affected her.

“Oh, fudge!!! Ack!” SongNyu panicked as she felt the pain.

“SongNyu unni, are you alright?!” DeeDee went to her.

“Is something wrong??” Soohyun asked.

“There’s obviously something wrong! Ouch..” SongNyu hissed.

“SongNyu, drink this” Eli offered SongNyu water. SongNyu drank a lot of water.

“So? How is it?” Soohyun asked.

“It still hurts” SongNyu said as she grab her neck.

“There’s no other choice but to see a doctor” The manager advised.

“What about practice?” SongNyu worried.

“Soohyun will take over” The manager said.

“WHAT?! No—“ SongNyu choked as she coughed.

“Dont worry SongNyu noona, we trust Soohyun, he can handle us” Eli said. SOngNyu just left glaring at Soohyun.

“Well, since the manager left me in charge, well shall we practice?” Soohyun asked.

“Nae, oppa!” DeeDee cheered.

Meanwhile SongNyu and the manager consulted a doctor and SongNyu got angry of the results.

“WHAT?! I wont be able to sing?!” SongNyu growled.

“I’m sorry Ms. Nam, but that is right. If you force your throat and voice, this might cause more problems.” Dr. Kibum said.

“But Kibum!” SOngNyu spoke informally since Kibum was her classmate in college, her past lover too but, SongNyu just really stayed friends with him.

“I’m sorry Nyu, it’s the way it is. You rest your voice til the other day or you lose your voice.” Kibum threatened.

“Come on, Kibummie, don’t you have medicines there? You’re a doctor, you should give me treatments!” SongNyu demanded.

“Nyu, for this case, it needs rest. Believe me, it will work” Kibum explained. SongNyu sat back and gave him a thinking glare.

“Don’t you even dare do it again! I know what you’re thinking! Drinking cold water will never help! It helped you in college for husky voice but not this time!” Kibum explained.

“SongNyu, just listen to him” The manager said.

“Who will take over for my solo part?! This is important, you yourself told me that this is a BIG comeback for RE:Volution”

“ Soohyun will do it” The manager said.

“Why do you trust Soohyun that much?” SongNyu interrogated.

“Is there any problem?” The manager asked.

“There’s a lot of problem. One of them is Soohyun joining RE:Volution. I don’t want him!” SongNyu said as she walked out. The manager just sighed and apologized at SongNyu’s action.

“Hm, same old SongNyu” Kibum just smiled. The manager and SongNyu returned to their practice room.

“Noona! Are you okay?” YungSon quickly asked.

“Anything hurt?” Eli asked.

“Tch, I’m fine. I’m still singing no matter what” SongNyu hissed.

“ But SongNyu..” The manager tried to stop her but she already went in the studio.

 

DAEMIN’s POV                                            

I will never let Soohyun take over this. I started MY own dream and I will NEVER share it to Soohyun. He’s the one who disappeared. It’s not my  problem anymore!

“Unni, but your throat it might affect..” DeeDee tried to change my mind but nobody else will already change my mind.

“No, DeeDee, I will do this. Don’t worry about me too much now” I told our maknae. We continued rehearsing, I hit the high notes but I struggled. I tried to hit the higher ones but my voice always cracks.

“Noona, are you alright?” Eli handed me a bottle of water.

“Yes, thanks” I grabbed the bottle and drank.

“Are you sure you can sing tomorrow?” Soohyun asked.

“I can, and I will so stop blabbering and practice the dance moves!” I yelled. The members were already curious why I’m very hot headed when it comes to Soohyun. They never saw me like this before not unless they did a really big mistake for me. We practiced for more than 4 hours and I striggled singing but I tried my best not to cough. Finally it was time to head back.

“Alright kids, time to head back, big day tomorrow” The manager said. Everybody grabbed their bags but I stayed at the corner coughing. I felt the manager sit beside me.

“SongNyu, you don’t have to force yourself to sing tomorrow, I know it’s a big comeback but your singing is more important” The manager said.

“IT’s not just about the comeback” I hissed.

“Because of Soohyun? Why do you hate him so much?” The manager asked.

“I don’t want to ruin my career! I don’t wanna share my spot with him! He’ll ruin ME!” I shouted as I stood up and grabbed my bag.

 

NO ONE’s POV

The stars reached their dorm past 12. Everybody went to their individual rooms and went to sleep. They have a big comeback tomorrow and still SongNyu is in deep trouble. Pride overtook her. She knows that she loves Soohyun but hatred took over. She forgot about loving him. All she think about is getting mad at him for leaving her without even telling her and started their career in different moments. She was blinded by hatred that she couldn’t see how much Soohyun efforts to find her. Now, her hatred turns into Rivalry.

Next morning, everyone woke up early and went to the studio early so they can have their make up and their outfits perfectly good. SongNyu felt worse than the other day. She was coughing hard and when she talks, hurts. She tried to sing but there was pain.

“SongNyu, are you alright?” The manager asked while SongNyu was having her make up done. SongNyu just nodded because of the pain she was feeling. Everybody was getting ready. Their vocalizing was heard in the room, except for SongNyu.

“Aren’t you going to rehearse?” The stylist asked. SongNyu didn’t answere but instead looked down. She grabbed her phone and texted Kibum.

{Hey..}

[Oh Nyu, what’s the matter?]

{I feel worse!}

[Well, what did I tell you? You have to rest? Tell me, does it hurt when you speak?]

{Yes! A LOT! Just a tiny voice I use, it hurts like hell…}

[Did you force your voice to come out?]

{Well, I had to rehearse Kibummie}

[That’s explains it, no time to lose Nyu, you have to come here as soon as possible and get that throat some treatment or else, say bye bye to your voice]

{But Kibummie, today is our comeback}

[Sing today and it will the last time you sing.] SongNyu felt scared of what Kibum scared. She didn’t know it would go so far like this.  She thought of it while her stylist put on some make up but suddenly her manager talked to her.

“SongNyu” The manager called. She didn’t answer.

“I received a call from Dr. Kim. Your voice went that far hmm?” The manager said. Kibum called the manager right away after giving his notice to SongNyu. He didn’t want SongNyu to be hurt.  All SongNyu did was stare at the manager. She couldn’t speak, because it’ll just hurt.

“Didn’t even care to tell me? Well, as the manager SongNyu, it’s my job to take care of you. And now, I will take you to the hospital and let Soohyun take over” The manager informed. SongNyu widened her eyes and stood up.

“What do you mean?! I can do this! I can lipsync for this comeback!” SongNyu was in rage.

“NO! There will be no lipsyncing here! If you do that, you will be the first one to do it in the group. Would you like that? Most famous main vocals?” The manager teased.

Calling RE:Volution. You’re up in a minute!

They heard the speakers. The members gathered with the manager and SongNyu.

“Well, news guys, Soohyun will take over SongNyu’s part. Leader here just got herself in big trouble arasso? Now go out there and make the fans go wild!” The manager ordered. They huddled up and shouted a big ‘HWAITING!’. There was the last call for RE:Volution and SongNyu and the members parted ways. She went with the manager to go to Kibum’s clinic.

Shin Soohyun, you will pay for all this’ She thought as she went in the manager’s car.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School's starting.. Hope i can update this frequently..

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owners.