Confession of a Love Bird

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

2 days left til the big concert of RE:Volution. Everybody was getting ready. RE: Volution members are spending day and night at the venue. This day, the members are fitting their costumes for the concert, also practicing them on, in case they need to adjust something.

“Noona, please adjust my coat a little bit tighter here, it keeps falling at the chorus dance” Hoon said.

Their schedule was even getting hectic.  Soohyun was still bothered of what SongNyu told him. SongNyu was so bothered. At the practice, she doesn’t even talk to Soohyun or speak to him even though he gets some noted wrong or some of the dance wrong. She lets YungSon help Soohyun  besides she’s thinking that Soohyun really likes YungSon.

“This rope is giving me the creeps…” YungSon joked as she hold the rope necklace.

“It fits you, hang it on a ceiling then jump..” SongNyu said as she walked away.

“What’s wrong with leader today, is she having her period?” YungSon joked. Soohyun sighed.

“Don’t mind her, don’t you get used to her?” Soohyun asked.

“Well, yeah, you got a point there.. Come let’s continue practicing.” YungSon invited.

They all returned to practice but SongNyu stayed at the dressing room.

“What the hell is happening to me?! I shouldn’t act like that!” SongNyu looked at the mirror. She could see her as DaeMin again. It started to remind her again.

“No! I..It mustn’t affect..IT will never..” SongNyu just stared at herself to the mirror. Then she heard a knock. It was Eli.

“Pigeonnie, what are you doing here?” SongNyu asked, fixing herself.

“I just wanted to check if you’re alright..” Eli said, closing the door behind him.

“N-nothing… go on with the practice, I’ll just handle something” SongNyu said, pulling out a foundation compact and tried to fix her face.

“Ah..ahm, I just wanted to ask you something” Eli said.

“What is it?” SongNyu asked.

“I..I just want to invite you…you know if..you wanna have lunch..together?” Eli nervously asked. For him it’ll be sort of a date, but he just wanted it to be just a simple lunch, since SongNyu still doesn’t know about his feelings. SongNyu stopped what she was doing and looked at Eli through the mirror.

“Lunch?” SongNyu asked. ‘ Mmm, maybe I can forget about Soohyun this way, why not? I’ll give it a try..’ SongNyu thought.

“Y-yeah..kinda” Eli said.

“Yeah sure, just tell me the time.” SongNyu answered as she fixed her shirt. Eli couldn’t believe it, he thought he’ll be rejected, but no, he was accepted.

“I’ll just tell you later, let’s go to practice leader noona” Eli smiled as he left the room. He was jumping arounf the hall like and idiot. It’s like he won the lottery or something.

“Pigeons should be flying not jumping” DeeDee , as she entered the room where SongNyu was.

“Shut up maknae” Eli said as she went with the others.

Inside the room, DeeDee tried to find out what happened. She wasn’t surprised at all since she knew the truth.

“Unni?” She called. SongNyu looked at her.

“Yeah, what is it?” SongNyu asked.

“What happened? You have your period? You just exploded back there..” DeeDee said.

“HaJi, nothing’s wrong. I’m fine completely fine, besides Eli asked me to have lunch with him, I said yes, See? I’m fine. Good mood.” SongNyu shrugged her shoulders.

“The RedBull Pigeon oppa asked you out?” DeeDee was shocked.

“Just a lunch maknae, lunch!” SongNyu said. As she walked out of the room. The maknae sighed and followed her. After a couple of hours practicing it was lunchtime. Eli went to SongNyu.

“SongNyu, let’s go?” Eli asked. Everyone looked at them.

“Alright, let me get my bag” SongNyu said as she stood up.

“No need, it’s my treat afterall” Then they all eyes Eli.

“Still, I need my bag idiot” SongNyu said as she grabbed her bag and walked with Eli.

“What’s with the 2?” Hoon asked.

“I don’t know.. maybe Pigeon’s making a move!” YungSon laughed.

“Then he’s not a pigeon anymore! He’s a love bird!” Soohyun chuckled.

Eli drove to the restaurant he always wanted to have a date with his love one. He got down and opened the door for SongNyu. They put on their scarf so no one would recognize them. They walk in and said that he reserved for 2. When they were both seated, both of them were busy with their phones. Eli sneakily took a photo of SongNyu and sent it to his brother.

“Bro, I’m having lunch with her, isn’t it amazing?” He texted AJ.

‘That’s great bro! Make your move dude!’

“Still too early bro! I can wait” Eli txted back.

“Eli, food’s here” SongNyu called.

“Alright bro, Imma eat now” Eli last texted AJ and kept his phone.

“Uhm Eli?” SongNyu called the bird.

“Yeah?” Eli looked at her.

“Why did you.. uhm ask me to have lunch?” SongNyu asked. Eli almost choked on his food, he wasn’t expecting that.

“Well…Uhm.. it’s because, I noticed.. the leader is all stressed so I guess I just wanted to treat you” Eli smiled.

“Ah, well, thanks anyways” SongNyu smiled as she continued eating.

When they finished eating, Eli drove back to the stadium. They were 30 mins late. And the others began to worry. They tried to call them but while having lunch, SongNyu left her bag at Eli’s car and Eli’s phone was on silent.  They both entered the stadium, walking together. Eli was very satisfied today. The food was delicious and he ate with SongNyu. Their hands hitting each other but SongNyu wasn’t bothered by it. SongNyu was busy with her phone with the other hand. Eli smiled and grabbed SongNyu’s hand.

“Oh? Huh? Ya! What do you think you’re doing?” SongNyu quickly asked as she tried to take back her hand. But Eli held it tighter and walked again.

“YA! Eli! Stop!” SongNyu pulled Eli. Eli smiled and pinned SongNyu to the wall, with his hand on both her sides, Eli’s hand holding SongNyu’s other wrist, face inches from SongNyu’s face. SongNyu could feel her face burning. She was blushing!

“Y-yah! What are you doing?” SongNyu struggled.

“Do you really wanna know why I asked you out for lunch?” Eli asked.

“Mwoh?” SongNyu asked again.

“It’s because…” Eli leaned closer.

“It’s because I love you Nam SongNyu” Eli whispered at SongNyu’s ears. SongNyu was shocked. She had her eyes wide open. The pigeon was inlove with her. She wasn’t expecting that. Her phone was vibrating, Soohyun was calling but Eli was so strong so she couldn’t break free.

She felt Eli’s face getting closer to hers. Little by little, decreasing the gap from their lips. Before their lips could lock, she saw Soohyun from Eli’s back. She smiled and let Eli kiss her. Eli let go of SongNyu’s wirsts. SongNyu wrapped his arms around Eli’s neck.  Soohyun gasped. Yes, it was true, he saw Eli and SongNyu kissing.

Eli was surprised, SongNyu really did kiss back. He pulled away gasping for air.

“S-SongNyu?” Eli called.

“Eli?” SongNyu also called still with her arms around Eli’s neck.

“Would you.. would you be my girlfriend?” Eli asked. SongNyu again shocked. This is a chance to totally forget about Soohyun, to never care for him anymore.

“I’m not sure about it,but I’ll give it a try.. so yeah” SongNyu smiled. Eli also smiled giving SongNyu a quick kiss on the lips. SongNyu started to relax, taking Soohyun out of her mind. Eli grabbed SongNyu’s hand and went to the practice room together, hands locked with each other. When SongNyu saw Soohyun beside YungSon, she held Eli’s hand tighter.

Of course, Deedee was the first one to notice the holding-hands.

“Oh my freaking god! You guys are together?!” DeeDee yelled. Everyone’s attention turned to the new love birds. SongNyu looked away and Eli held her y her waist and nodded.

“Well.. we actually are..” Eli smiled. SongNyu relaxed at Eli’s touch. With Eli by her side, yeah, it helps her forget about Soohyun.

“Noona! Hyung! Congratulations!” Hoon smiled and hugged them.

“Hoon, we’re not yet married.” SongNyu told Hoon.

“YET” Hoon teased as SongNyu blushed.

“And look who said the one who doesn’t want a couple?” YungSon teased. She was really getting on SongNyu’s nerves.

“Kill yourself YungSon, go and kill yourself” SongNyu said harshly. They all laughed as YungSon covered . Since that day on, SongNyu began thinking about Eli only, and tried to forget about Soohyun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which couple would you want?

Soohyun and SongNyu?

OR

Eli and SongNyu?

Comment Below?

Thanks for reading :)

Please Comment and Subscribe :)

Image not mine. Credits to owner