27. Kidnapped

Shinhwa's Love

it's been a year and a half since hyesun came back home.. now she's almost three and she has accomplished a lot.. she walks.. she talks.. and she has been very active that eric and hyesung feels like they are growing old by the minute having to chase the little girl all the time.. thankfully the shinhwa members are there to help when they needed one...

"hyesun ah.. be careful..you might fall!" eric told her daughter who was trying to climb all the chairs in andy and junjin's place...

"she's grown a lot huh..." minwoo commented looking at the little one

"yeah..now that she can move on her own.. our worries have doubled..." hyesung responded as he stood up to get the little girl who managed to climb the sofa intending to jump from it

"ahh.. i wish i'd have a little one too..." junjin pouted...

"you want me to find you a girl too?" andy said jokingly with one eye brow up

"ani... we can just adopt you know.." junjin replied hugging his boyfriend "how about you dongwanie hyung..don't you ever feel like you want a child running around the house?"

"not really.. i already have one over grown child to take care of.." dongwanie said as he pointed at minwoo

"yah! i'm not an over grown child" minwoo pouted..crossing his arms looking like a child which earned a laugh from everyone

dingggggggg dongggggggggggggg...

"i wonder who that is...i'll get it..." andy said as he made his way to the door...

"Lee Sun Ho ssi?" the man asked

"yeah?"

"here's a package for you please sign this"

after signing the deelivery man handed a rectangular box and left

"who's that?" junjin asked his boyfriend

"a delivery man.. he said a package for me.."

"who's it from?"

"i don't know..there's no return address..it's probably from a fan..." andy replied as he opened the box..

a crashing sound was heard as andy droppped the box on the floor..

"what's wrong maknae ah?" hyesung asked

"uwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" hyesun screamed and ran to his daddy... they looked at what was on the box and there was a dead bird in it... a note was found beside it..

JunJin is mine..

stay away from him!

minwoo quickly took a plastic bag and took out the dead bird because it scared hyesun a lot...

"who the hell will send this?" dongwan said as  he sat the maknae down

"probably a crazy obsessed fan...don't mind it.." junjin said as he took the note and threw it away

"well you guys still need to be careful.. you know how bad these fans can get.." eric said..."always check your doors and don't go anywhere alone ok?"

------------------

For the next days andy kept getting weird packages of dead things and creepy stuff..

a dead rat..a dead cat..a dead flower..a severed head from a teddy bear..a pickture of andy cut up in pieces..

" this person is starting to really scare the out of me.." andy said as he put down another package infront of his hyungs during a meet at the company "i can't even sleep safely at night anymore without fearing that he will come to our place and kill me"

"we should get this investigated already.. this is going too far.." minwoo said "i'll call the police"
 

after the police came they were told that they will try to trace whoever is sending these packages although it will be hard as there is not return address to any of the packages..

"you should come stay with us for now..at least andy will feel safer.." minwoo suggested..

"komawo hyung.." junjin replied as they all walk down to their cars

"no...." andy uttered as he looked at his car.. the windows were smashed and the tires were flattened... and written on what seemed to be blood on the hood of the car was "leave junjin!"

"that's it! this is too much! i'm going to find that person and give him a piece of my mind! who is he to tell me to leave junjin?!" andy was furious ranting over and over..

"dongwan called the police who came right away.. they tried to look at the cctv of the parking lot only to find a person wearing a hood and a mask smashing andy's car and writing on it.. and as if the person was mocking everyone he looks at the camera and waves

"this person might be dangerous for you andy ssi.. i advice that you stay with friends for now.. even you junjin ssi.. seems like this person's obsession is the the dangerous kind.." the agent told them

"we will be staying at minwoo and dongwanie's for now then.." junjin answered...

----------------------------

"i'll go prepare the guest room.." dongwan said leaving jindy and minwoo in the living room

"why is he doing that?" andy sighed... "he's really scary..and my car...oh my poor baby..."

"don't worry andy yah.. the police will find him..." minwoo patted the maknae's shoulder "junjin really have ahrdcore fans huh..."

"yeah.. crazy hardcore fans.." andy agreed

"mianhae andy..." junjin said in a serious tone " i'm sorry for my fans..."

"it's ok jinnie.. i don't really mind when fans tell you they love you or they don't like me coz were together because fans are like that.. but this one? i guess he's special..specially scary..."

"i wonder if this was like the fan from a long time ago..remember jinie when you had that one fan who always knew where we lived during our dorm days and would stay out on the streets always waiting for us?" minwoo said

"oh yeah.. the one we had to talk to coz he seemed like he was there everyday.. and when we talked to him he said he ran away from home so he could always follow us..." jinnie said recalling the same incident a long long time ago when the members still lived together

"but maybe that wasn't him.. because when jinnie told her that him should go  home to his parents and study, we never saw him again..." andy said "well whoever he is, i hope he stops what he's doing because i can't live like this forever.."

---------------------------------------------

"ugh now i have to get a car service coz of that crazy person..." andy said as he get's ready to leave.. unfortunately junjin cannot accompany his boyfriend because he has a different schedule so do the other members

"just text or call me when you get in the car and then when you arrive at your destination ok?" junjin kisses andy goodbye and the younger meets the car service infront...

"annyeonghaseyo.. where to sir?" the driver asked

"at TOP entertainment please.. thanks" andy answered as he texted junjin that he was on his way already..

"i must say i am a fan of shinhwa...i love all your songs" the driver said

"oh? really? thank you" andy said with a smile..but what he didn't notice was the stare the driver was giving him once in a while..

soon they hit a red light and the driver quickly faces andy "i love shinhwa especially Junjin hyung" and before andy could react the driver's hand swings over and stabs andy with a syringe containing a drug that rendered him unconscious in a matter of seconds...

"i told you to leave him already but you are just too stubborn..." that was the last thing the driver said before he took of her cap allowing his hair to fall revealing that he was a cute and innocent looking guy  and then driving like nothing happened when the lights turned green..

------------------------------------------------------

"what time is andy's meeting with teentop done? he's late ..." eric said as he prepared hyesun for dinner..

 the members promised to meet for an early dinner that day.. and only andy was missing...

"he should have been done early.. he said he will only have a meeting about teentop and then have lunch with them then just one more schedule with 100%" junjin said.. feeling worried about his boyfriend..

"maybe something just came up.. did you call him?" dongwan asked

"that reminds me.. he never texted or called if he ever got to his company..i just assumed he was busy tho...let me call CAP or Minwoo since they were the ones who were supposed to be with him all day..." junjin got up and went outside the restaurant to make the phone calls only to come back with a very worried face

"teen top and 100% were together right now and they told me Andy never made it for any of the activities.. they said they kept calling him but his phone was off..." junjin said worriedly..

"oh no.. what if...she took him?" hyesung was hit with a realization about the crazy fan

"let's call the police right now and meet at our place.." eric instructed everyone

----------------

when the police arrived they told them about how andy never made it to his schedules that day...

"we have to wait for 24 hours sir before we can declare him missing..." the agent said

"but we have a crazy obsessed junjin fan that have been threatening to kill andy..we can't wait 24 hours!" dongwan yelled at the police officer

"i'm sorry sir.... that's just standard procedure.. maybe Mr. Lee just went somewhere and forgot to tell you"

"Andy isn't like that.. even if he's just going to the supermarket he tells me.." junjin interjected

"i will get some agents to look into it then sir...and by tomorrow i will personally send out a search party for Mr. Lee..."

after that the police left....

ding dongggggggggg....

hyesung opened the door but didn't find anyone outside only a box addressed to junjin...

"jinnie...there's a box for you...." hyesung said worriedly handing the package to junjin

the younger one quickly opened it as the members  were watching in anticipation..

inside the box was the shirt andy wore that day all cut up and had traces of blood in it

"no...andy..." junjin clutched the shirt to his chest

"there's something here...a Disc..." minwoo said showing everyone

he took it to where the dvd player was and put the disc in...

when they pressed play they were shocked at what they saw...

in there was Andy..tied to the ceiling standing up..half ..beaten and bruised..he was semi conscious...

"annyeong junjin hyung..." someone greeted them...thought no other eprson was infront of the camera.. they assume the person was hiding behind it

"see..i told andy hyung a lot of times to leave you...but he didn't listent to me.. you know..you are meant for me...i have watched you as i grew up.. i always felt we were meant to be together... but this guy...he stole you from me... i didn't say anything for a long time because i thought you will just break up with him too like those other girls you dated.. but no..you even decided to move in together..so i cannot sit back anymore ..he's taking you permanently from me.. so i decided he must die..." the voice said as the camera was moving filming andy in every angle showing his bruised face..his wounded body...

hyesung and dongwan were already in tears seeing their maknae like that...

eric looked furious while minwoo was holding junjin who was in a shock...

"so hyung...should i kill him? but well..i don't really want to be a murderer right now.. so i'm going to give you an option...you come to me and we will leave the country and be together forever or you stay with shinhwa and then pretend that uri Andy hyung just decided to leave you guys forever and we can all keep it a secret that i killed him...so? what do you think ? here let me help you decide..."

then two masked men went beside andy with a knife and baseball bats...

"do it!" the voice instructed and one of the men cut andy's side

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" andy screamed in pain...

"awwww.. is our andy hyung in pain? tsk tsk .. you should have listened to me..." the voice said mocking him "beat him..but don't kill him...just yet..."

the men hit andy over and over with the baseball bat...and he was screaming louder and louder...

the screaming was unbearable that hyesun woke up from it urging hyesung to take the little girl and bring her to their bedroom so she won't have to hear the horrible noise

"i'll call you hyung...till then you can think about it...don't even think about the cops because if i get in trouble..you'll never see him again"

and the screen goes grey and fuzzy...

"what are we going to do now?" minwoo asked eric

"we need to tell the police..." eric suggested

"no.. he will kill andy...we can't risk that..." junjin said as he wiped his tears

"but jinnie ah...you can't do what she says..you will be the one in danger if you go with him.." dongwan said

"i have to.. do you want andy killed? i don't"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"does it hurt hyung?" the cute and innocent looking guy asked andy as he walked around him poking his wounds

"who are you?" andy asked weakly..

"you don't have to know me...the only thing you have to know is your life is in junjin hyung's hands...and i think he will be smart about it if he doesn't want your body to be found floating at the han river.." the guy said as he picked up the baseball bat and swing it hard towards andy's body... "i'm sorry hyung.. i liked you as a shinhwa member.. i just don't like you for jinnie  because he is mine..." he hit him again and again.. and andy would scream in pain till he felt weak and he fainted...

the guy asked his men to take andy down and put him on a bed but keep him tied up.. "these is what you get for being stubborn hyung..."

and just like that he threw the baseball bat aside and left andy locked in that cold dark room...alone...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i tried my best to think psychotically as possible LOL

keep reading? thanks lovies...

-mspiggyrabbit