25. tears...

Shinhwa's Love

both sides requested a jury trial for the custody battle even tho it is much more complex  than letting a judge decide alone...

all members of shinhwa were present on the first day of court to support eric and also hyesung who has been the target of anti fans lately when the media caught wind of the case.. being blamed that because of him eric might loose his daughter...

hyesung has really been depressed but he was trying to stay strong for eric...

shinhwa were walking infront of the court when someone threw a rotten tomato at hyesung.. "you should leave eric oppa! because of you he might lose his daughter!" the fan yelled while beign taken away by security

"kwencahana?" eric asked his boyfriend while the others looked on worriedly..

"mianhae eric ah...." hyesung weakly said as he wiped his face with the handkerchief junjin handed him earlier "mianhae..."

"don't be sorry.. this is not your fault..some people are ..are just narrow minded...common..we have to get in before anything else happens..." eric said ushering hyesung inside the court house.. the other members following..

they were the first ones to arrive eric had to seat with his lawyer in front while the shinhwa members sat behind him..

"don't you think this is just ridiculous? it's not like hyesun is neglected or abused.. the child is living well..." andy shook his head "and why on earth are they making hyesung hyung's life difficult? he didn't do anythign wrong.." the maknae was obviously furious

"the price of loving someone you shouldn't.." Mr. Jung scoffed as he and his family made way to their respective seats

Junjin can't help but glare at the old man.. Jae hyo could only bow in apology...

--------

the trail went on for hours.. both sides presenting their own evidences why Mun Hyesun should or should not remain with his father...

The Jungs argued that Eric having a taboo relationship with a man can affect the way hyesun will grow up.. she will be bullied and will probably have a hard time because of it..

"do you have anything against the child's father or his partner mr jung?" eric's lawyer asked

"no.. i know they are good people..their relationship is just not good for my grand daughter" the man answered without second thoughts eyeing eric and hyesung

"and what do you think is best for your grand daughter?"

"to have a normal family..where there is a mom and a dad.. and seeing that Eric has no plans to marry a woman.. me and my wife will give that to her.."

"shouldn't the child grow up with his own father?"

"normally...she should.. but at this situation, i believe he isn't fit tohave her because he is setting a bad example to her.. living out of the norm.."

"but Mr. Jung.. people have been acccepting about this kind of things now a days don't you think?"

"then no one should've thrown that tomato to hyesung ssi this morning.. or no one wouldve been talking bad about them anywhere.." the old man smirked..

hyesung was shaking already...he wasn't able to restrain the tears in his eyes that junjin and andy had to take him out of the court room before he gets more hurt from anything the old man will say

eric was holding himself back.. he wanted to be civil with them as they are ji hye's parents and the grandparents of his daughter but somehow they are being too much...

"who are you to say what's right and wrong for my daughter?! i am his father..and i know what's best for her!" eric screamed as he was being held back dongwan, minwoo and the lawyer

"calm down eric.. don't get yoruself into more trouble..." minwoo reminded their leader.. eric reluctantly sat down.. fists clenched

the tension in the court room was high even the jury can feel it..

and the end of the day another hearing was set for the verdict of who will have custody of eric's child..

eric walked out of the court room with a frown painted on his face followed by woodong couple and the lawyer... "tell me we have a chance..." he told the lawyer

"we may.. but seeing how the jury were drawn to mr and mrs jung's statements as grandparents who are so concerned with the child.. we may not..i'm sorry..." lawyer park stated

"mianhae eric... mianhae..." hyesung cried as he was hugged by his lover..

that same moment the Jung's were coming out of the courtroom..

"this is why you are going to lose your daughter eric ah..." the old jung said and eric glared at him

"aboji..stop that.. please.. let's go..." jae hyo begged his father

hyesung let go of eric's embrace and ran to the jungs... everyone's eyes widen as hyesung kneeled and cried

"Mr. Jung please don't take her away from eric.. He loves hyesun so much...we all do... eric cannot live without his daughter..please..please don't take her away.."

"hyesung ah.." eric yelled for his lover..

"i'll do that if you leave eric and let him find another woman who will be suitable to be my grandchild's mother..can you do that?" The old man said evily..

hyesung was shocked.. and was struck silent...was the man asking him to leave eric? should he? so hyesun won't be taken away?

"i guess that's a no..be ready to hand in hyesun tomorrow,," and the Jungs left without another word...

hyesung began to cry again..as junjin stood him up... he looked at eric who was equally dumbfounded by the ridiculous request...

"let's break up..." hyesung said..

"hyesung ah..." minwoo interjected

"no..." eric said firmly.. "we still have tomorrow...and you..you are not leaving me again..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"has the jury reach a decision?" the judge asked

"although we admit that Mr. Mun is a good person..and a father.. we found that it is in the best interest of the child to be raised in a normal family environment which can be provided by the child's grandparents.."

those word meant only one thing.. they lost... hyesung was again in tears so was the other shinhwa members.. eric..eric was just holding his baby...

"as per the decision made by the jury.. full cutody is given to Mr. and Mrs. Jung but Mr. Mun is given visitation rights whenever he wants to see his child. Mr. Mun can take his child on trips or outings if one of the members of the jung family will accompany them,,," the judge ended...

Jae hyo was instructed by his parents to take the child from eric as they already wanted to leave

"mianhae hyung...." jae hyo said bowing to eric and the members... "i'm really sorry.. but anytime you want to see her.. just call me..i will personally take care of her..."

eric nodded...he wasn't ready to let go of his child...he kissed hyesun'sforehead as he handed her to jae hyo...

the baby instantly cried by the lost of contact to his father...

instinctively hyesung reached for the baby and hummed a lullaby tears flowing from his eyes... "remember i will always keep you in my heart... so keep me in yours..." he whispered as he kissed the child goodbye...

jae hyo was looking with pity.. he didn't want this  for any of them..but his parents were just really stubborn...

"we will send her other things probably tomorrow but here is some of them.." hyesung said handing jae hyo a diaper bag "there's a cd in there..if you can't calm her down just play it... and also a list of the things she likes to eat..and her allergies..please don't forgot to not let any shrimp in her food..."

Junjin saw how hurt his mommy bird is while giving jae hyo instructions about hyesun.. even eric can't compare to how hyesung took care of the child..

"neh hyung.. i will remember..i'll take care of her.. until you get her back.. promise me you won't give up..." jae hyo said to eric and hyesung...

"jung Jae Hyo! let's go.." his father yelled impatiently..

the Jungs left leaving the shinhwa members in tears... woodong holding eric and jindy holding hyesung...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they all decided to stay at ricsung's place to support them... eric ahd been quiet and dazed...so was hyesung.. andy decided to cook while minwoo kept eric company even in silence...junjin and dongwan went to help hyesung at the baby room the lattter insisting that he should do the packing now..

they were quiet until hyesung picked up a little teddy bear from hyesun's crib... "this is her favorite..i forgot to give it to jae hyo.. she must be looking for it now..."

soon tears fell from hyesung's eyes.. for how many times now.. no one knows as he had been crying all day.. even by just looking at hyesun's baby bottle..or clothes.. or toys... his tears would immidiately fall...

meanwhile in eric's living room..eric has just been sitting there holding one of hyesun's binky...

"why did they do that to us minwoo ya? why did they hurt us?" eric finally spoke...

"i..i don't know eric..i'm sorry.." the younger one held his leaders hand..

"i miss my daughter..."

"don't give up just yet eric..we will fidn a way..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: not my best chapter.. don't know how to write a court room scene as you can see..but ..i tried...

thanks for reading.. i'm purposely leaving it hanging just for now..lol..

i'll try to write the continuation probably later or tomorrow..

please comment..even tho it :D

-mspiggyrabbit