22. too late

Shinhwa's Love

"uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

kangta opened his eyes.. he was woken up by the sound of a baby crying... he looked around the bedroom and didn't find hyesung anywhere...

"uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

kangta lazily stood up and walked outside... he saw hyesuns crib and went to pick her up and tried to calm the baby down.. soon the baby was quiet playing with kangta's shirt

"oh..you're awake.. mian i was heating up her milk..." hyesung said as he came in from the kitchen holding a milk bottle. he took hyesun from kangta and gave her the milk

"what on earth is hyesun doing here this early in the morning???" kangta asked looking at the clock that says 7 am.. he doesn't have anything against the child because hyesun doesn't know anything..it's just that eric has been calling hyesung a lot for the child..which most of the time starts an argument between the couple

"eric has a meeting with the other CEOs that work with shincom so he dropped hyesun here..i don't have any schedule anywa..." hyesung said

kangta's face fell... "you don't have anything for today huh..."

"i checked with my manager.. he said i'm free today.."

"i know.. that's why we were supposed to go out together.." kangta said turning and going back to their room

hyesung's eyes widened..."oh .. i forgot about that..." he said...kangta will sure be mad again "kangta ya.."

"save it hyesung...i know you forgot..again... as always...." kangta didn't bother to hear another word from hyesung and continued to walk to their room...

when little hyesun fell asleep, hyesung put the baby down and went to check on kangta...

he found his lover by the window staring at the view outside...

he walked over to him and hugged him.. "mianhae...i'm sorry i forgot...."

"it's ok..it's not like i can kick the child out of here..as if i can blame her.." kangta said..in his head he was already cursing at eric... he could have asked woodong couple or jindy... but no.. he decides to let his ex  take care of his child...

"i'm sorry.. i actually volunteered to take care of hyesun..."

"why do you do this hyesung ah?"

"what do you mean? i care for the child.. and eric is our friend...and we promised ji hye to help eric take care of hyesun..."

"i know that.. but you do a lot more than the others..you are practically being a mother to hyesun...tell me hyesung ah.. are you doing this because you are still inlove with eric?"

hyesung was shock.. he wasn't able to answer for a minute... in his head he was thinking deep...he was doing this for ji hye... he promised her to take care of hyesun...and eric.... but still inlove with eric? sure eric will always be a part of him because eric is his great love.. but he chose to be with kangta..and he still with kangta...

"i'm with you aren't i?"

"you didn't answer my question hyesung ah..."

"kangta ya..me being with you is the answer to your question...hmm?" he hugged kangta.. he can't break the man's heart now.. he has sacrificed a lot for hyesung.. he was there even when he knew he was still inlove with eric.. he was there when he was crying and hurting... kangta understood hyesung's reasons... he can't hurt him now..

"let's go get married thennn...." kangta said

"hmmm..." hyesung nodded without really thinking about it.. he was still in hi previous thoughts...

"let's go to america then..just the two of us...i'll book our flights soon...."

and just like that.. a wedding has been decided...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when kangta went to work only did it hit hyesung of what they have decided...

"oh my ..what have i done? am i ready? should i go? but kangta..." hyesung was having an overload... quickly he took a shower while hyesung was still napping and then when he was dressed he picked up the child put her in her infant car  seat and picke dup her diaper bag and went down to his car... he secured the car seat the back and quickly left...

dingggggggggggg donggggggggggggggggg

"oh.. hyung.. what are you and hyesun doing here?" andy said as he opened the door

"oh you're here too? is junjin up already? i need to talk to him..." hyesung said

andy took the baby and let hyesung in...

he called for junjin who was just done taking a shower...

hyesun just woke up so andy was playing with her.. while hyesung told them about his and kangta's decision

"you what now????" junjin screamed that it startled little hyesun but was quickly calmed by andy

"i..i can't hurt him jinnie...you know what he has done for me..."  hyesung said

"what about eric hyung then?"

"jinnie ya.. eric and i are long over..."

"but you still love him.. and now that ji hye is gone.. hyung, you can go back to him now..he even has the daughter he always wanted...you're the only one missing in his life now..."

"jinnie..i can't .. i can't hurt kangta..he was too good to me.. and i..i'm starting to..love him..." hyesung said.. yes he was feeling somethign for kangta already

"the point is you are still inlove with eric hyung..don't do something you will regret,,,don't do something kangta will regret..."

"i'm sorry... kangta deserves to be happy too..."

"when are you leaving..?"

"he said probably next week.."

"please don't mention this to eric or anyone till we leave.. i don't want any complications anymore..i don't want to be confused..kangta needs me..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hyesung quietly asked for an off for a week only telling them that he and kangta are going on a vacation...

kangta has scheduled their flight earlier than expected..

"are you ready?" kangta asked hyesung while they were doing last minute checks in the apartment...

"yeah..i just have to get one more thing from my room..." hyesung quickly went to their room and opened his jewelry box.. he found what he was looking for and put it around his neck right away... he carresed the wing pendant ..tears forming in his eyes "will i be doing the right thing?

"hyesung ah..let's go..our ride is here..." kangta called from the living room

hyesugn wiped his eyes...put on a smile and went out...

on their way to the airport hyesung was looking out..it was raining...even the sky was sad he thought... "i should be happy..i'm marrying someone who has loved me unconditionally..."

hyesung suddenly felt a hand holding his.. he looked at kangta who was looking at him with loving eyes...he smiled at him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh hyesungie is not here?" dongwan said as he entered the practice room.. he only saw the other four members there...

"he was going on vacation with kangta..he asked for time off..." minwoo answered

"isn't that supposed to be next week?" andy said eyeing junjin... they were the only ones who knew about the vacation.. they thought they had time to think about a way for hyesung not to go through with it but it seems that they were late...

"no.. he said kangta scheduled it earlier..." minwoo answered

eric was sitting quiet in the corner with hyesun.. he was feelign sad that hyesung wont be there for a week.. he has been happy when hyesung was around..even if its for the little baby, he decided maybe he can love him like that .. quietly as long as he is close

junjin quickly ran to his bag and dialed hyesung's number and after a few rings the lead vocal answered "hyung! where are you???"

"mian jinnie..we're  on our way to the airport now...i..i have already decided....i'm sorry..."

after they hung up.. junjin looked at eric..maybe their leader can do something

"eric hyung..you have to stop hyesung from leaving"

"huh? he's just going on vacation jinnie ah..let him be...he's been really helpful and also tired so he needs a break..."

"no..you don't understand..you need to stop him..."

"what are you talking about jinnie?"

"oh my gosh jinnie just tell him everything.." andy yelled at his boyfriend...

junjin told him everything.. right from where it all started..from the break up..to hyesung's decision to let him be with ji hye even if he still loved him.. because he knew that what eric desired the most-a family  and a daughter- was something he can't give because he was a man,,,,

"and hyung.. hyesung hyung is going to america to.." junjin wasn't able t continue so andy had to do it for him

"hyesung jhyung is going to america to get married...now i will take care of hyesun and you decide if you still love hyesung hyung enough and go stop him before he makes the biggest mistake of his life..." the makane said..

minwoo and dongwan were equally shocked at what they just heard that they were'nt able to say anything..

eric was just standing there.. understanding everything....

"ya! are you going or not?" minwoo finally spoke waking up eric from zoning out.. he thought of hyesung.. of everything.. he had a family with ji hye.. but now that ji hye was gone..he has a chancce to have a family ..with hyesung

he went to hyesun and carried her "i'll be back..i'm getting hyesung eomma back..." he kissed the little girl and quickly took his keys and left

"eric ah..fighting!" the members yelled at him

---------

eric drove as fast as he could..luckily the traffic lights were in his favor but when he was close to the airport...traffic suddenly became heavy..

he tried calling hyesung's phone..but it was turned off already....

"aissh....ya move it!" he screamed in annoyance...

a few minutes later the traffic began to move...

when he got to the airport...he ran as fast as he could..and because the security noticed who he was and he begged for his life that he only needs to stop someone from living him forever they let him in and even accompanied him..

they tried to find the flight...

"i'm sorry Mr. Mun.. the flight where a Mr. jung Pil Kyo and Ahn Chil Hyun already left...i'm sorry sir..."

eric broke down...he was in tears....he didn't care if anyone sees him..he didn't care what they would say...

he just wanted hyesung...

but now he ..he was too late...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: oh my gossshhh.. what is this chapter????? T.T

should i let them get married? :P

sorry this is such a messed up chappie..

thanks for reading anyway..

-mspiggyrabbit