26. Home..

Shinhwa's Love

little hyesun opened her eyes and looked around.. to the little angel everything seemed unfamiliar.. even the faces that were looking at her...

"uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

 her screams was heard through out the jung household....

"hyesun ah... wae? are you hungry? here's your milk...." mrs jung tried to give her milk but she just cried louder...

"maybe she needs a diaper change?" mr. jung said...

mrs. jung changed her but still the little girl is crying....

"what's happening here? i woke up coz i heard her crying..." jae hyo said as he came into his parent's room..

"she woke up and won't stop crying.. i tried giving her milk and changed her but she still won't stop..." mrs. jung said in frustration...

"did you try to sing to her?" jae hyo picked the little girl up and tried humming a lullaby.. hyesun stopped for a moment seemingly trying to listen to the song.. but then she started to cry again... "oh..i just remembered.. where is her bag that hyesung ssi gave?" he asked her mother who pointed at the bag in the corner...

jae hyo took the bag and scanned for something... when he found it.. he took hyesun to his room and put the CD in it.. soon a voice was heard.. singing a lullabye... and in an instant hyesun calmed down..."mmmmma...mmmmma...."

"who's voice is that?" mrs. jung asked.. she wondered how come someone else's singing voice tho in a CD can make hyesun calm down instantly

"it's hyesung hyung eomma..can't you recognize it? he told me to just play it incase we can't calm hyesun down..." jae hyo said as he put little hyesun in his bed..giving her something to play with

"huh...hyesung ssi...it's a pity he is a man..to be honest..if he was a girl, i think he would be perfect to take care of hyesunie..." mrs. jung sighed..

"well even if he isn't a girl eomma..nooona knew he is the perfect one to take care of eric hyung and hyesunie..you guys are just too stubborn.."

"jae hyo ya,, why are you siding with them? we are doign what's best for her.. so just understand us ok?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyday eric would go and visit his daughter no matter how tired he is from the company.. shinhwa decided to take some time off since it was a vulnerable time for eric and hyesung....

eric came home.. looking tired and sad...

"oh..how's hyesunie?" minwoo asked.. they were at ricsung's home that day when eric went to see his daughter and someone needed to look after hyesung as the latter's depression is geting worse..

"she's fine.. but somehow i think she looked thinner.. jae hyo said sometimes she refuses to eat or drink her milk unless they play hyesung's cd..she's less cheerful too and she cried a lot when i was leaving...it was heartbreaking minwoo ya...i don't know how i am going to leave like this.." eric said.. massaging his aching temples... " where's hyesungie?"

"he didn't want to eat.. he's been in your room sitting by the window...junjin has been keeping him company..." dongwan answered..

just then junjin came out from the room...slowly closing the door...

"how is he?" andy asked his boyfriend..

"he fell asleep.. he cried a lot.. maybe he felt tired.. so i told him to just lie down.. he pretty much cried himself to sleep holding hyesun's picture...this is really hard for him... hyesun might not be his biological daughter.. but he loves her more than a real parent.." junjin responded...

"the lawyer said it will take some time for the appeal to go through..we must wait..." minwoo said

"if this takes long.. hyesung and i might just die in loneliness for our little girl..." eric sighed...

just then they heard a loud thud from eric and hyesung's room... the members rushed in and found an semi conscious hyesung on the floor.. head bleeding from the strong impact...

"hyesung ah...are you ok? look at me..." eric talked to his lover hoping he remains awake..

"andy call 119...now!"

the maknae immidiately made the call and soon they found themselves following an ambulance that was taking hyesung to the hospital...

"who is hyesung ssi's family here?" the doctor asked

"i am.. i'm her partner..." eric said right away

"well he fainted because of dehydration and malnutrition.. has the patient not been eating or drinking?" the doctor asked

"he has been depressed lately..." eric answered

"well.. let's keep him here for now and try to get him to eat and also to be looked at by a therapist...he's on IV so we can put some nutrients in him...the wound in his head is not that big and we didn't find any problem from his CT scan...we'll check on him again later..."

the doctor bowed and left...

the members went into hyesung's room.. the found him awake but somehow looking at the night sky through his window..

"hyesung ah...." eric held his lover's hand.."i know you miss her... i do too... but you need to take care of yourself too..."

"mianhae eric ah...i was the reason.. why she's not here with you...i'm sorry....since the beginning i have been the reason why some things in your life doesn't come true immidiately because of me.." hyesung cried in eric's arms.. "maybe if i'm not around anymore.. nothing bad will happen to you anymore.."

"shhhhh... don't say that.. you were the one who let me meet ji hye so we have our baby girl...hyesung ah.. we have hyesun becuase of the unconditional love that you have given me...this is just a trial.. it will pass....we will get her back" eric said as he carresed his lover's hair...

for the following days hyesung started to eat more and was seeing a therapist who comes by his room everyday... he was getting a little bit healthier because of the hope that hyesun will one day come home to them again...

"how's hyesun?" hyesung asked his lover who just arrived

"i wasn't able to go to her today.. there was a lot of contracts minwoo and i had to go over and we had a few meetings today.. " eric said...

knock knock...

"mommy bird!!!" junjin ran to hyesung's arms like a child eager to meet his mom..

"hello to you too jinnie" the older one ruffled junjin's hair...

"how are you feeling?"

"much better baby bird..."

"eric hyugn when will they allow us to see hyesun? we miss her" andy pouted .. none of them had seen hyesun besides eric since the end of the custody battle

"i'll schedule with jae hyo to take her out so you can all see her..." eric responded

just then a panting minwoo and dongwan came in

"eric ah..we passed jae hyo by the emergency room...he said they brought hyesun in because she fell from the bed..." dongwan said in between breaths

"what?!" eric rushed down in a panic.. andy runnign after him to make sure eric won't do anything stupid..

"i want to go..." hyesung said trying to get up but his legs were still weak so he fell back down on the bed..

"hyesungie.. you're still weak..you can't even walk.. just stay here for now.." minwoo said trying to get his friend back to bed

"please..i want to see if she's alright..." hyesung begged..

"i'll go get a wheelchair so you don't have to walk.." junjin said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"jae hyo!" eric's voice was booming outside the emergency room stratling jae hyo and his parents "what the hell happened to my daughter?!"

"i..i only turned for a minute to check on my phone because it beeped.. and i didn't ..i didn't notice she rolled over..." mrs. jung said eyes a little teary..

"you take my daughter away from me and then you let this happen?!"

"it was unintentional eric ah..it's not like she pushed her off the bed!" mr jung yelled in response

"not once did she almost fell of the bed in our care.. not once did a phone call or text was more important that keeping an eye her! she looked liked she was loosing weight but i didn't say anything.. the least you can do is keep her safe!" eric was being held back by andy who was joined by minwoo and dongwan...

hyesung who was being wheeled by junjin also witnessed everything..

the jungs can't say anything anymore... the ER door open and the sound of a child crying can be heard...it was heart breaking for everyone as the child's scream in pain...

"we need a parent here to hold her..she needs to be held by someone she's comfortable with and would calm her so we can clean her wound well.." the nurse told everyone

"i'll go..i'm her grandmom..." mrs jung said but was held back by eric

"no...we will go..you have done enough..." eric went to hyesung's wheelchair and pushed him into the ER...

the nurse placed little hyesun in eric's arms but he moved her into hyesung's... the lead vocal started to sing hyesun's favorite lullabye... instantly the child calmed down.. hyesung gave her a baby bottle and while the doctors were stitching her wounds she fell asleep in the arms of the person she considers her mother...

after that, hyesun was cleared by the doctors.. thankfull nothing major happened to the child...eric decided to let hyesun be with hyesung in his hospital room since she also needed to be kept in the hospital for the night...

Eric and the Jungs stayed in the hospital too...

they were looking at how hyesung safely craddled the baby in his arms even when he was asleep, just a little movement, hyesung will wake up to make sure the little one was still on his side... not once did hyesun cry that night.. she felt safe...she felt at home...

"she has never slept this peaceful in our house..." jae hyo said smiling

"hyesung was the best at taking care of her.. i can't even do have the things he can.. it might be from the promise she had with ji hye or just his love for me and for hyesun...but he loves her like his own...and i can see and feel that hyesun loves him too..." eric said looking at his family..hyesung and hyesun.. the love of his life..

"yyeobeo..." mrs. jung looked at his husband... and the older jung only sighed

"i guess we made a mistake..and have under estimated you and hyesung ssi...i will call the lawyer tomorrow to fix everything..." he said

"you mean?"

"yes eric ah.. hyesun is going home... to you..."

eric stood up and kneeled infront of mr and mrs. jung.. "kamsahamnida abonnim, eommonim...you don't know how much this will mean to me and to hyesung.. thank you very much...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

two days after.. as hyesung was getting discharged from the hospital... the papers indicating that the custody for Mun Hyesun is fully given back to his father and even putting Hyesung as a co guardian of the child...

"i feel so happy eric ah..." hyesung said as he looked at the baby in the car seat...

"me too babe..me too.. finally she's coming home.." eric said glancing at his lover at the back...

when they arrived at their home.. the shinhwa members were there..the house were decorated with balloons and there was food and everyone was excited to have their little princess back

"WELCOME HOME HYESUNIE!!!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: custody battle done...

JINDY soon ^_^

thanks for reading :)

-mspiggyrabit