23. where we belong...

Shinhwa's Love

kangta looked out the window.. all he saw were clouds.. they looked beautiful...

he stared at the plane ticket in his hand.....

------------------------flashback------------------

earlier...

"it's time..." kangta said as he heeard the announcement that the plane is ready to board the passengers...

he noticed everything... hyesung's eyes.. how he was playing with the wing pendant on his necklace... he remembers the time he saw the same necklace on eric one time he dropped hyesun at their house...

kangta started to walk..

"oh wait for me..." hyesung said standing up and taking his bag..

kangta turned around.. he closed in on hyesung and kissed him... then he hugged him..resting his chin comfortably on the other's shoulder...

"it's time for me to go hyesung ah...."

"huh? what do you mean?"

"i'm letting you go..."

"kangta ya..."

"i have long realized we were not meant to happen... you will never be able to love me..."

"but..."

"hyesung ah..your heart belongs to eric...and because i love you so much...i want your heart to go where it belongs..."

"what about you?"

"i will be ok...just promise me you will be happy neh?"

kangta pulled away from the hug... he looked into hyesung's eyes..." be happy...."

kangta turned and walked towards the boarding area... he didn't dare to look back because he might just regret what he has done...

he boarded the plane with tears in his eyes...

------------------end of flashback------------------------------

"i will regret it...but i will regret more if i didn't let you go...your happiness is my happiness hyesung ah..you will always be my great love..."

kangta closed his eyes as a single tear fell from his eye....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hyesung was still sitting there...playing with the ring kangta gave him...

the plane has been long gone...

"mianhae...komawo kangta ya...."

he sighed...he picked up his bag...and sadly walked out...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"he.. he left already minwoo ya... i..i didn't make it..." eric told his friend on the phone...

he was driving back to the company...

when he got there.. he opened the door to the practice room with a sad face... he quickly looked for his baby.. the only thing left to him now...

he saw the members but andy wasn't holding the baby...

"where's hyesun ah?" he asked...

they all looked at the small room at the end of the practice room...

he heard someone singing a lullabye...

eric's eyes widen... he ran quickly he nearly fell...

he stopped by the door.. he slowly reached to open it..

there he saw hyesung holding little hyesun in his arms..sleeping like an angel....

"you're here...." he  softly said...

without looking at eric and just focusing on the baby "this is where i belong...." hyesung smiled....

-----------------------------------------------------

that night eric felt everything was so unreal...

hyesung was home with him and the baby...

they were cuddling in the living room.. hyesun in hyesung's arms....

"i still can't believe you are here...i..i ran after you at the airport.. but they told me the plane left already.. i thought i was gonna loose you forever..." eric said holding tighter to his lover...

"we have to thank kangta.. he has sacrificed a lot from the start...this one is his biggest...but he was right...i didn't belong to him.. i belonged to you..."

they looked into eachother's eyes... full of love....

they slowly closed in on eachother.. and shared a kiss that felt like it was their first time again..

the baby stirred..openign her little eyes... she smiled...it's like she felt like her family is complete...

"mmmmmm..mmmmma...mmmma..."

they looked at the baby...she was barely 11 months now..

"her first word? say it again hyesun ah..." eric excitedly said

"mmmma...mmmma..."

"i'll take that..oh my gosh...that's so cool..." eric was so excited he texted the other members who replied back quickly expressign their excitement

"but i'm jealous tho..."eric said

"wae?" hyesung asked

"her first word is ma?mama?eomma? why not da ..dada..appa.. " the leader pouted "she loves you more than i me"

"of course she does..i was with ji hye all the time the she has been hearing my voice since she was in her womb" hyesung teased..

"you know you're right.. you are the only person who can calm her in hte blink of an eye... you are the only person who can sing to her and she will calm down.. she doesn't even like dongwanie's voice..."

they shared some laughs while talking about things about hyesun..

"so you kept that huh..."eric said as he pointed to hyesung's necklace..

"it's the only thing i had left from you..."

"komawo hyesung ah.. for all the things you did for me.. for giving me the chance to have little hyesun even if it had hurt you...thank you..."

"seeing this little girl here..althought i wouldn't have wished for ji hye to pass away..it was worth it.. because i see that you are happy when you have her in your arms...i'm sorry though you can't have that family you wanted because she left early.."

"no..i still have the family i wanted..you.. me and hyesun.. this is my family now...."

"i love you eric..."

"i love you too hyesung ah...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: and breaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath..

there..they are back together.. don't hate kangta anymore k? heehehe

i'm not ready to end this fic just yet so there will be more to come...i haven't done any major jindy yet sinc ehte one shot.. :D

-mspiggyrabbit