15. a sacrifice...and a promises...

Shinhwa's Love

soon.. shinhwa members noticed that hyesung is going out more frequently with kangta... news articles also had come out...

Shinhwa members Eric and Hyesung has been confirmed to have split up a long time ago

Shinhwa Hyesung and former HOT member Kangta spotted together at a cafe

Lead Vocal Love : Shin Hye Sung and Kangta, a new couple?

"waaaaaaaa daebak... the press are indeed good at producing articles that immididately rise up to # 1 in searches" andy said as he loook through all the articles that came out in his laptop

"what is it?" minwoo said sitting beside him

"articles between kangta and hyesung hyung..." andy said trying to lower his voice hoping eric didn't hear it

junjin and dongwan went to where their partners are and tried to read their articles..

eric on the other hand was just looking at the window...his face unreadable..

soon hyesung walks in the office and greets everyone "hi everyone..."

"ya hyesungie ..is it true? " dongwan asked

"what?"

"the articles..you and kangta are together?"

hyesung didn't answer right away.. he looked at eric first then "not yet..."

he could have said no..never.. but he said not yet... the member's eyes grew big...

"does... does this mean hyung , he has a chance?" andy carefully asked.. everyone was anticipating his answer

"maybe...." hyesung just shrugged... "oh by the way i just came by to bring you guys some food..i have to go, kangta is waiting downstairs were going shopping... bye"

hyesung left s astounded... minwoo looked at their leader who face was evident of disbelief...

"kwenchana?" dongwan asked him

"i...i'm going home...i'll see you guys tomorrow..." eric picked up his bag and left...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hyungie...are you home?" junjin said as he entered hyesung's place...

"i'm here in the kitchen jinnie ah..." hyesung called out

junjin went straight to hyesung was.. there he saw his hyung making some food..

"it's great that you came to visit me baby bird..." hyesungie smiled

"hmmm.. i missed you.. you have been out  alot with kangta ssi i'm starting to think you have forgotten about me" the younger one cutely pouted...

"we see eachother on broadcast and practice jinnie a.."

"yeah but you don't hang out with us anymroe.. it's like when amy and minwoo hyung got back together..."

"yah.. it's not like that... tell you what today i am going to spend the whole day with you...and then maybe tomorrow or when the members have time we all go out together...what do you think?" hyesung sounded llike a mother negotiating with her son

"ok...i really missed this..." junjin back hugged his mommy bird while hyesung continues to cook.. they really looked like mother and son at that moment

junjin and hyesung spent the day going shopping and watching a movie.. they even had dinner together.. both decided to end the day by the han river watch the stars...

"hyung..i have been thinking what you said the other day...when we asked if you and kangta hyung.. you said not yet... does that mean you might really be a couple someday?"

"i don't know jinnie a.."

"but why are you spending so much time with him?"

"did you know eric always wanted a daughter" hyesung changed the topic

"yeah... on one broadcast he said he wants a daughter more than a son..."

"he also wants a family...and jinnie ah..i ..i cannot give that to him..." hyesung sighed... he also told jinnie about the time at  the park where they saw a little girl.. how eric had that fatherly smile..when his eyes looked happy seeing that little girl with a mom and dad...

"but hyung.. eric hyung loves you so much.. it's not like he expects you to give birth just so you can stay with him.."

"still jinnie ah.. if you have seen his eyes..his smile...you know that's what he wants.. i guess this was destiny's purpose of putting our relationship on trial and breaking us up...."

"don't you love hyung anymore?"

"how could you even ask that? you know eric is my life..."

"then why?"

"because i want him to be happy..i want him to experience the joy of having a daughter of his own..i know we can adopt if we want.. but eric will be happier if she finds a woman who will give him a child that is his own flesh and blood..."

"what about you?"

"i'll be fine.. kangta..he loves me... maybe..i can learn to love him too..."

"but this will hurt eric hyung so much..."

"it will hurt him so he can forget that he loves me... he once said, i will be the only man he will ever love..then if i'm not with him anymore.. he might find his woman..."

"hyung..."

"jinnie ah... please promise me..no one will know what we talked about...please..."

"but.."

"promise me..."

"i... i promise..."

junjin was hesitant.. although he understands hyesung.. and he can see tha the was willing to sacrifice his own  happiness just because he wants something to be fulfilled for eric...he is praying earnestly to the heavens that one day hyesung will realize that he can't give up on his love for eric... that things will fall into place..where hyesugn adn eric arefor eachother....