There is certainly something..

Will he always be with me?

Sulli’s POV:

Me: ohh… well….

Oh my god…. Should I? He kept on starting at me... and the feeling of the kiss appear once again in my head.. when I was about to reply someone called out my name.

_____: Sulli-ya!

I looked back and saw Krystal are standing behind me.

Krystal: what are you doing here?? I thought you are not feeling well?

Me: I’m okay..

Krystal: lets go back to the hall... Since you are okay now…

Me: You go first... I’ll catch up with you later.

Krystal: okay! But make sure you come! Minho! You are in charged! Make sure she come!

Minho: hahaha! Yes ma’am!

We all laughed and Krystal walked away..

Minho: so…..

Me: okay…okay! Let’s go back to the party!

Minho: so you forgive me?

Me: um… well partially… hahaha

Minho: ya!

I ran as fast as I could…  he chases me for awhile untill i gave up..we both laughed hardly while we enter the party. Key walked towards Minho while holding two party cups on his hand.

Key: ya.. whats so funny??

Minho and me: haha nothing…

Key: whatever.. have you seen krystal?

Me: I thought she came in just now.. didn’t she?

Key: I don’t know.. she said she are going to find you and the next thing I know is she didn’t came back from just now.

Minho: really?! Maybe she is somewhere in here.

Key: I searched everywhere in this room… she is nowhere to be found.

Minho: have you tried to call her?

Me: I’ll try to call her… probably she’ll stop by the hotel..

Oh my god... where is Krystal eonnie.. Damn I’m so worried… what if something happened to her?!

Me: she is not answering!!!! Ughh!

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice at my back. I turned around and saw krystal eonni.

Krystal: Who is not answering??

On the moment when I saw her I dashed towards her and hugged her immediately.

Me: Oh my god I am so worried about you!!! Where have you been?!

I yelled at Krystal eonni while my tears slowly rush down from my eyes.

Krystal: hey.. chill.. why are you like this? Are you okay?? I’m just going to the toilet outside… phew.. those salmon makes my stomach upset.. I’m never eating that again.. phew..

I kept on staring at her with my puffy eyes...

Krystal: Sulli-yah why are you crying?? Pabo-ya…

Minho: she was worried about you…

Me: no.. I’m okay now.. I’m just... shocked…

Krystal: come on... lets go back to the room you look tired…

I nodded slightly and krystal eonni me out the room…

*END OF SULLI’S POV*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry i havent uploaded since for a while because of my school works..  anyways thanks for reading! and please subscirbe if you wanna read more!!

 

so... what is it that let Sulli worried that much when Krystal are nowhere to be found?? find out in the next chapter!! =)