What to do?

Will he always be with me?

Still Minho’s POV:

WHAT?! Sulli had a boyfriend?! I said to myself without realizing I am standing at the middle of the hallway where they can see me. .

Me: What?! You had a boyfriend?

Sulli: uh..uh.. Minho ya..

Me: why don’t you tell me at the first place?

Luhan: Wait.. what is happening right now?

Sulli: I cant because if I tell, if the company finds out I will be kicked out of the company I don’t want that to happen..

Me: so you just lied to me? You are my best friend.. and you too Luhan… why can you do this to me?!

Luhan: as she say.. I cant tell.. and I feel sorry about that.

Sulli: please Minho-ya please don’t leak out this secret.. I don’t wanna  leave my members..

Me: Does both of your members knows about this?!

Luhan and Sulli: no…

Me: this is ridiculous!! Wait wait! How long have you guys been dating?

Luhan and Sulli: 3 years….

Me: for god sake! 3 years?! 3 years?! Serioulsly?!

Luhan: Don’t keep on repeating…it’s annoying…

I look at them… don’t know what to say… I turn and walked away… Sulli tried to stop me but I ignored her…

*end of Minho’s POV*

Sulli’s POV:

Luhan: I CARE BECAUSE I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!

I was shocked and scared when Luhan said that… the most thing that I’m afraid is if someone heard us … then suddenly I head Minho’s voice and I was shocked.

Me: Damn! He heard us! Ottokae!

I said to myself quietly… all of sudden I can hear my heartbeat. My heart is beating loudly.. I looked at Luhan. He is very calm.. HOW CAN HE BE SO CALM?! WE WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE IF THE CHAIRMAN OR THE OTHERS FIND OUT!

Me: ya! How can you be so calm?!

Luhan: and you haven’t told me why you cried just now…

Me: God… you are so stubborn!

I dashed towards Minho and left Luhan alone… when I saw Minho sitting alone at the side of the pool with his legs in the water, I slowly approach him.

Me: um. Minho-sshi...

Minho doesn’t look up… oh my god he is really mad… I called him once again.

Me: Minho ya... please talk to me… I’m so sorry that I lied to you… Please forgive me…

He sighed and stood up… FINALLY!

Minho: now you know how hard a person wanted to be forgiven...like just now after I kissed you…

Oh my god... He is bringing this topic again... and is he mad?? I can’t really understand this situation right now… is he mad? The atmosphere between us remains silent and awkward.

 Me: pls don’t be mad… you are not a grumpy Minho I know… oh come on!

I squeeze his puffy cheeks and he dodged.

Minho: aishh! Can’t stand your cuteness!

Me: yay! HAHAHAHA

Minho: so you will forgive me too right?

Me: forgive you what?

Minho: aissh… your memory..

Me: ohh…. Well….

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 sorry for the late update! and i think i'll try to update every weekend.. so.. what do yoiu think about the story so far???

hahaha and will Sulli forgive Minho?? since it's her first kiss...