Decision has to be made…

Will he always be with me?

Luhan’s POV:

I’m still lying on my bed… experiencing a terrible headache…  suddenly my phone rang…

*cough*

I picked up my phone thinking that the phone call must be from her… wendy ( the girl who luhan are forced to marry to) but it’s not.. It’s my mother…

(all of the words that are in bolded pink are in Chinese)

“Hello?”

“luhan ahh… when are you coming back??”

“Um… I don’t know… I’m busy lately.. u know that.”

“I’m getting older and I just miss my son”

“Mom… straight to the point…”

“Aha… it’s just that… wendy is missing you,.. u don’t even answer her call or replied her text message…”

“I told you I was busy…”

“She is your fiancé luhan… take care of her…

When I hear saying that, anger builds within me. I stood up and growled at my mom

“MOM!!!! JUST STOP IT ALREADY! PLEASE! You are the one who wants me to marry her and I.. I don’t even like or know her!”

“HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR OWN MOTHER LIKE THAT?! I SHOULDN’T HAVE APPROVED YOU GOING TO KOREA AND DEBUT AS A SINGER AT THE FIRST PLACE!!!! “

“Me debut as a singer at korea has nothing to do with this.. I cant stand it anymore mom…I need my own space… I need privacy and I’m an adult now…i'm not a kid anymore .....I can make my own decision..”

“No you can’t… she is the only person who can save your father’s company… u have to marry her.”

“Oh now your meaning is to sell your own son out for the company?! “

“Luhan….”

“No stop making excuses! I won’t listen to you this time! And I won’t go back to china... I want to stay here. Good bye”

I hung up and throw my phone to the other side of the bed. I sat down again on the bed again and buried my head into my hands.

What should I do? How should I deal with this? I can’t get sulli back… and I don’t think the friendship between me and minho are valid anymore… should I go back to china and leave this all behind?? i picked up my phone and texted sulli.

From: Luhan

 Hey sulli… um… I’m sorry about last night... Forgive me… I’ve been thinking a lot now… um.. are we really over??

 

From: Sulli

I forgive you… but are you okay?  Minho punched you in the face last night…. I still don’t know about us… but I think breaking up is the best way… end of discussion…

 

Tears filled my eyes when I read the text from Sulli… and then I’ve decided to leave her alone… and go back to china… it’s better for me and also Sulli…

 

From: Luhan

Hm… okay I’ll leave you alone… I’ll respect your decision… but at least can we still be friends?

 

From: Sulli

Thank you…. And yes... we can… =)

 

From: Luhan

Hahaha but you know what??

 

From: Sulli

What??  

 

From: Luhan

Minho… he seems to like you from the beginning … don’t you agree?

 

*end of luhan’s pov*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers~  how's my story so far?? hahaha i have a good news and also a bad news... the good news is... to all the MinSul shippers, i think after this chapter is all about them!! hahhaha but! the bad news is... i dont think i can upload my chapters oftenly... because this year, i'm having a big big big huge exam (olevel).... but i'll try to upload the chapters if i have my time to rest from studying! so... subscribers, please be patience and wait for the next chapter... dont worry, i surely will continue this fan fiction untill the last chapter!! anyways~ thanks for reading!!!