Omo!

Will he always be with me?

Luhan’s POV:

“Who could my partner be?? I wish my partner would be her! Please!” I said it inside of me.

When I heard my name is read out with Seohyun. I cheered loudly and happily but I felt disappointed. I gave Seouhyun a high five and turn to look at her… happily hugging her selected partner. I looked away while thinking how can she be so happy like that? She’s not like that when we are together. Is she angry to me but she was okay a while ago…..

*end of Luhan’s POV*

Then when their manager helps them to check in for the flights. Key nudge Minho’s arm secretly but Minho doesn’t know what key are suppose to tell him he just ignored him and continue to talk to Sulli. Then Key walked to their manager and suggested  something to their manager.

Key: Hyung let me do it.

SHINee’s manager: Nah… it’s okay.

Key: Please!!

SHINee’s Manager: hm.. okay okay.

Key: hahaha thanks.

Their manager handed SHINee and f(x)’s passport to Key. When its his turn, he handed the passports to the people who is incharge to their tickets and told them something secretly. Taemin is with Luna, Key is with Krystal, Minho is with Sulli , Jonghyun is with Onew and Victoria is with Amber. But they didn’t know expect Key. He just told them SHINee members are not sitting together.

MINHO’S POV:

 I get onto the flight and go to find my seat. My members walk separately. I got up to the flight, sit down when I found my seat, take out my magazine to read and wondering who could my neighbor is. Suddenly I heard someone calling me.

___: oh! Minho-sshi.

I looked up and surprisingly found out that the person who called me is Sulli!

Me: oh. Sulli? You sit here?

Sulli: um.. I suppose (said while showing her ticket.)

Me: oh okay.

Sulli: um.. do you mind let me sit inside?? I like to sit beside the window.

Me: oh okay sure…

Sulli: really? That is so nice of you.. =)

Me: Hahaha it’s okay …. I can sit anywhere.

Sulli: Thanks!

I stood up and move so that she can go in. When she sat down, I saw a bright smile on her face. I froze because of that beautiful smile.

Sulli: Minho-sshi..

Me: ---No reply---

Sulli: Minho-sshi??

Me: oo..owh! sorry..

Sulli: You are not sitting??

Minho: oo… I...I… am just waiting for you to settle down first then sit.

Sulli: I’m done.

I sat down and continue to read my magazine but my concentration was else where. I closed my magazine, put on my headphones and lay back to relax.

*end of Minho’s POV*

 

 

SULLI’s POV:

“OMG OMG!! Why did my heart beats fast when he is beside me? You know you…” I said to my self quietly.

All of sudden, a lovely voice of the stewardess came to ask if we need something I turned my head around then suddenly I saw a pair of eyes which are very close to me. The feeling of warm air on my cheeks. I roll my eyes down and saw y lips. I quickly turned away quickly when my face feels very hot and turns red.

Minho: u..uh..uhmm.. Sul…Sulli do you want anything?

Me: No..no.. th..thanks

I touched my face. It’s so freaking hot. We both froze and did not talk to all the way to Jeju Island. He helped me to take my luggage down from the over-head bin when the flight landed. I gave him a thankful smile, took my luggage and went out to find my members. I walk quickly so that Minho won’t be able to follow me but I know he is trying to catch up with me. I saw Victoria eonni and dashed towards her.

“Eonni! Annyong !” I yelled as soon as I saw her.

“oh. Sul! How’s the flight with ehem..ehem..??” Victoria teased.

“hahaha what are you talking about?” I said while nudge her arm.

“Real-life romance can never be as good as it look on screen.” Amber says in english.

Victoria and Amber eonni laughed as I blushed and my cheeks are freaking hot..

*end of Sulli POV*

All of the groups are gathered together. Each group moves from the airport to the resort.