good news~

Will he always be with me?

To all my talented singers this is Lee Soo Man speaking may I have your attention please.. I’ve organized a special meeting among all for you this afternoon at 2 pm sharp! Don’t be late!” said Lee Soo Man through the speaker.

 

SHINee’s dressing room:

*sigh*

“I’m soo tired!!! Why should we have a special meeting?! Why can’t we rest?! I wish Ccomede was here.. I miss him already!” cried key

“Hahaha chill man.. you are not the only one who is tired. Maybe this meeting is a good thing! All of the SM singers will also be there… especially…” Minho shut his mouth when Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin came in with some snacks.

“ what did we missed?? And did you hear we have meeting later?” asked Taemin.

“Nothing..Oh! You guys are just in time! Did you huy something I want?? I’m starving!” Key yelled.

“Ya Mr. boss… oh! Did you hear we have a meeting later??” asked Jonghyun.

“ Ofcourse.. It’s not like this room doesn’t have a speaker right?” said Key while searching though the bag of snacks for his favourites.

“oh true… lol “ Jonghyun laughed foolishly.

Onew starts grabbing the snacks in his hand and sit aside so he don’t have to share with the others.

“HAHAHAHA! These are all mine! Mine!!” yelled onew

*END*

That afternoon:

All of the singers gathered inside of the meeting room waiting for the chairman. When the chairman arrived with a bright smile on his face, all of them seem curious what is the meaning to the smile? The chairman sat down and sat down and said.

“ I have a good news! And bad news…”

All of them froze. Thinking what should it be.

“okay okay now! Listen. i’ve organized a field trip to Jeju island for 1 week!!!” the chairman exclaimed.

All of the Singers jumped out from their chair and cheer! They are very happy about this trip.

“hold on ! that is the good news. Here comes the bad news. You will have to buy your plane tickets on your own and I’ll pay for the resort.” Said the chairman.

Some of them immediately sat down and keep quiet but some are soo happy about it.

“ I wont force you to go.. its is all do depend on you. Come to my office and tell me who wants to go. I’ll give you 2 days to think about this. Tell me you decisions tomorrow. That’s all. Goodbye” said the chairman and left.

 

That night @ SHINee’s dorm in the living room while watching tv:

Minho: Hyung what do you think about the trip?? Should we go?

Jonghyun: hm.. I’m cool with it.

Onew: This might be a good chance to relax.

Taemin & Key: agree!

Minho: I wonder who will go..

Key: Krystal texted me that they will go..

Minho: really?! Yes!

The next day, Onew gather all of the members’ money and go meet the chairman. They are all very excited about the trip. Especially Minho. That night SHINee are packing their things. They are leaving tomorrow. Taemin who was playing with kkomede (key’s dog) .

Taemin: Onew hyung… who else are going??

Onew: Um… not many… Us, f(x), Luhan, Tao, Suho, Sehun,  BoA, Taeyon, Jessica,  Seohyun, Tiffany and TVXQ.

Minho: only that much?

Onew : yup.

Key: Taemin! Stop playing with Ccomede and continue packing for tomorrow or we will be late!

Taemin: Araso… I’m almost done anyways. Just let me play with him for a while before your sister came to fetch him.

Jonghyun: Good night! I’m gonna sleep early.. I’m so exhausted!

Key: Just go to sleep!

The next day in the afternoon, f(x), Luhan, Tao,Suho, Sehun, Boa, Sunny, Taeyon, Jessica,  Seohyun, Tiffany and TVXQ are all gathered at airport. SHINee is the last to arrive.

Onew: Hey where is Lee Soo Man sunbaenim?

Changmin (fromTVXQ): Oh he is not coming cause he had some emergency back at home so he told us to have fun and our managers are responsible for our activities.

Onew: Owh.

Krystal walk towards key and pat him hard on his shoulder.

Krystal: Ya key! Why are you guys so late? We all had been waiting for you for hours!

Key: first!That hurts… and second we are late because of Taemin … he forgot his things and we have to go back and fetch it again. ughh such a troublesome boy..

 Kyrstal: HAHAHAHA!

While Krystal and Key are talking, Minho walked towards Sulli who was sitting there reading her novel. He sat down beside Sulli.

Minho: Hey Sulli!

Sulli: O-omo! You startled me! Hahaha! its nice to see you hehe.

Minho:  sorry it’s nice to see you too!

They both laughed. All of sudden they are all asked to gather by their manager to check in for the flight. Before that their manager split them into pairs for the activites later at Jeju. One boy one girl. The managers decide this by choosing paper with-out looking in the hat that they prepared.

Onew is with Taeyon

Key is with Krystal

Yunho is with Amber

Tao is with Victoria

Jonghyun is with Luna

Sehun is with BoA

Changmin is with Sunny

Suho is with Jessica

Luhan is with Seohyun

Taemin is with Tiffany

And lastly Minho is with Sulli.

SHINee manager reads as he picked the paper out from the hat. After the pairing, minho was so happy to found out that his partner is Sulli so he hugged her! but somehow Luhan is not very happy with his partner.