Disappointment... ='((

Will he always be with me?

*still minho’s POV*

I’m in a total shocked when I heard luhan say his mother are forcing him to get married at this age.... and also with a girl whom he doesnt love....

Sulli: soo.. when are you getting married? To that girl…

Luhan: end of next month….. she kept on calling me and sending me texts… but I ignored it all…

Sulli: NEXT MONTH?!

Me: Oh my gosh….. next month?! Ughh that jerk!

Luhan: I’m soo sorry… I don’t know what to do….

Sulli: well I guess….. breakup is the best thing to do at this stage…

Luhan: yes… I’m planning to tell her…

Sulli: no no…. what I meant is… us….

Luhan: what…? No please sul… I don’t want to end this relationship…. Please…

Sulli: oppa…. This is the best decision… end of discussion…

Sulli stood up and leave the bar… Luhan is still sitting there, hos eyes are full of tears… and I was thinking…. Will sulli regret what she’ve said?... Luhan suddenly stood up and dashes outside. I followed him.

Luhan: SULLI!!

And he run towards sulli and hugged her from the back fiercely.

Sulli: Let go! Let me go! we have nothing to talk about anymore! u've made everything clear! let me go!

I ran towards them and pull luhan away from sulli and punched him.

Me: sul are you okay??? Let’s get you back to the hotel..

I help her up and turn to look at luhan… I felt bad for what I did but he really deserved that.

Me: please stay away from her…. You two are over… you hear that?

I took off my jacket and cover it on sulli’s shoulder and we make our way back to the hotel.

*at the hotel, outside f(x)’s suite*

Krystal came out from the room.

Krystal: Sul! Are you okay?! What happen?

Me: long story…

Sulli: oppa… um.. thank you for today..

Me: it’s no big deal…. Have some rest .

She nodded and krystal brought her in… I stood outside and dazed for a minute….

Key: minho! Where have you been?!

I stared at him and he finally realize…

Key: oh yeah…is she okay??

Me: I think so.. come on let’s go back.. it’s late…

*next morning*

It’s the last day at this resort… the members and I was planning to go to the beach to have fun...

Onew: hey kids! Are you done?! LET’S GO!!!

Jonghyun: stop calling us kids while you are acting like one….

Taemin: let’s go!!! Hahahahah

Key: I seriously cant stand you guys… minho are you coming?

Me: of course… hahhahaa

Onew: let’s go!! Hahahha

We all headed to the beach with excitement.. but my mind kept on thinking about sulli. I cant stop thinking about her…. After a while, sehun came.

Sehun: hey have you seen Luhan hyung??

Me: no why?

Sehun: we can't find him anywhere…

I’m shocked and afraid that he might do something stupid after what happen last night… suddenly my phone rang. It was a text message from luhan.

From: Luhan

I finally come to my senses… I’ll let sulli go…. Although my heart hurt a lot… and I’ll be leaving for china tomorrow… I’ve already told the president that I’m quitting…. Please don’t tell my members yet… let them enjoy their time there… I’ll tell them personally… please take a good care of sulli….

 

I cant believe luhan is heading back to china…..

Sehun: is it a text from luhan??

Me: um..ye..yeah… he told me that he’s heading back to the dorm first since he’s feeling sick….

Sehun: phew.. oh okay… thanks…

When sehun left I pick up my phone and texted him.

*end of minho’s pov*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

is luhan reallly are going back to china and leave everything behind?? and is he really going to marry that girl??