The truth

Will he always be with me?

Hey guys... before you read this chapter... there is something that i would like to clear things up... to be honest... i made this fanfiction before i get to know Luhan... and i kinda dont know how's his personality in real life and i choose him to be in this story is because back then, my friend kept on bragging about him and i thought he was kinda famous so i include luhan in this story as that character... and now i slowly get to know him and i found out that he is the total opposite character in real lfe and in this fan fiction... but it's too late to change it now.. soo... i hope you guys dont mind and please enjoy reading this! thank you!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minho's POV:

I cant believe it! She is actually going… i’m afraid she’ll get hurt…. Again….

Me: can you not go?

Sulli: I’m going…. I want to know the reason….

Me:  can I come with you?

Sulli: I don’t think that’s a good idea… I think he would like to talk to me alone…

Me: Please be careful….

Sulli: yes I will… bye.. I have to get ready for tonight…

She stood up and walked away…. I let out a heavy sigh and buried my head into my hands on the table.. suddenly Taemin came and sat infront of me..

Taemin: hyung! I buy me banana milk!

Me: not now… go away…

Taemin: what’s wrong?

Me: Luhan asked Sulli to meet him tonight at the bar …

Taemin: so?

Me: I’m worried…

Taemin: follow her then…

Me: no… she asked me not to…

Taemin: hmmmm…

Suddenly Key spotted us and walked towards us.. I was like ugh…there comes one more… -_-

Key: so what is it?

Taemin told Key about Sulli meeting Luhan.

Key: omo! You should follow her! MUST!!

Me: SHE TOLD ME NOT TO!!

Key:  even she asked you not to but who knows Luhan will hurt her again?! Plus they are meeting in a bar…

Me: no he wont…

Key: who knows what the hell are they doing when they are drunk?!

I sigh and stood up then walk away…

Taemin: Hyung! Hyung! Where are you going?!

I walked around the park, thinking about tonight… will luhan hurt sulli?? maybe key’s right….

*at night*

I’m sitting in the bar sipping a cup of orange juice and watching luhan sitting on the stool at the counter while  drinking few cups of beer while waiting for sulli to appear….

Me: gosh.. he’s drinking already?!

Suddenly sulli came and sit beside him. They started talking and luhan seems normal he’s not drunk… I can’t quite hear what are they saying and I moved closer to them.

Sulli: Hey….

Luhan: hey….

Sulli: what do you want to talk about?

Luhan: about us…

Sulli: there’s nothing to talk about between us.. we’re over..

Luhan: Damn! Please don’t say that!! We’re not… I have some reason…

Sulli: explain then….

Luhan: My mother… she set me up with her and she wants us to get married… I don’t even like her and I only met her for like two weeks….

Sulli: married?! And why didn’t you reject…

Luhan: I cant…. I’ve reject her and my mother just freaked out and suddenly collapse.. I cant let that happen again… I’ve asked for the reason why would I have to marry that girl…. She said she is the only daughter of a big successful company back in china and with this marriage, our company stock will be risen…

Sulli:  and she's here?? and don’t you have a brother?? Why cant he do that…..

Luhan: i asked her to go back to china.... and that girl likes me….. and there is nothing that can change her decision…  my dad asked me to take over the company but I don’t want to I want to continue my career as a singer… i almost throw a tantrum with my dad before I become a trainee but I succeed to show my dad how successful I am now.. but now… here comes my mum again… threatening me to marry a girl who I don’t love….

Sulli: why didn’t you tell me earlier?? And why did you hide all this from me… you are the one who agree not to keep secret from each other…..

Luhan: I know… .

Sulli: when? when did your mother asked you two to date? before our relationship started?

Luhan: no... it started last month. remember last month? i went back to china to attend my father's birthday? they announced the relationship and the marrige infornt of all my relatives there. and i did tried to stop my father but... no one can disobey my father's words...

Sulli: did you two meet? here at the resort? last time she asked you to meet her at the beach...

Luhan: she did stayed here but no.. i didnt go and meet her... i called her that night and asked her to go back to china..

Sulli: i… i… I don’t know…

Luhan:i’m very sorry about me lying to you.... sulli please forgive me… I love you

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo.. haha do you think Sulli will forgive Luhan?? what do you think??? leave a comment below to tell me your thoughts~

 

Hey guys! sorry for not updating for a while.... and i dont think i'm gonna upload the next few chapters throughout this month because i'm busy travelling but if i manage to finish the next chapter today or later i'll upload it tomorrow... please dont unsubscribe... i will surely continue this fanfiction!! love you all!!! <3