sparks!~

Will he always be with me?

At the resort:

 Front Desk Receptionist: Welcome to Seaes hotel resort!

SHINee manager: Um …Hi. We’ve make a reservation.

Front Desk Receptionist: What name is the reservation under?

SHINee manager: Lee Soo Man.

Front Desk Receptionist: oh okay please hold. Let me check. Is it two suite with three rooms, two junior suite with two rooms and three delux with two single bed?

SHINee Manger: Yup that’s it!

After a while, the Front Desk Receptionist gave SHINee’s manager the key to the room. And announce the sleeping arrangements.

SHINee will share a Suite

F(x) will also share a suite

Sehun and Luhan, Tao and Suho will share a junior suite

Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyon and Seohyun will also share a junior suite

BoA and sunny will share a delux room, since the bestfriends wont separate… hahaha

TVXQ will also share a delux room.

Okay now shoo! And go to your own room! And do anything you guys want to... the activities will start tomorrow.

When SHINee reached their room they all unpacked. Minho quickly changed his clothes to casual and  took out his beloved camera then dashed out the door to take pictures around the resort .No one can stop him.

“aigoo Minho-yah….  What should we do to this kid? He had been taking his camera all around with him.. I cant stand it!” Key complained..

“hahaha should we throw his camera to the sea? Hahaha” onew recommended.

“Lets do it!” Key agreed

“hahaha nah.. I’m just joking…” onew exclaimed quickly.

MINHO’S POV:

*Snap! Snap!* the sound of the camera clicking.

Such a wonderful day!! As I walked around the beach. This is what we called relaxing… I found a shady place. I lied down and close my eyes thinking that Sulli is a nice girl…I hope she is mine… how am I suppose to do that?  After a while, I felt something is covering the light above my face. I opened my eyes and saw Sulli was above me. I am shocked and sit up.

Me: Ya Sulli yah you scared me!

Sulli giggled.

When I saw Sulli giggled… I felt like my whole world is only concentrating on her smile…

Sulli: Minho?? Hello?? You ustill there?

Me: uh..umm sorry.. I was just..

 Sulli: Haha why are you looking me like that?

Now is the chance. I thought to my self.

Me: I just realize you have such pretty face… this makes me wanna stare at you more…

Sulli looked at me blankly and shocked. Her face are blushing.

*End of minho’s POV*

 SULLI’s POV:

I froze when I heard Minho’s words… we both stare at each other for a long time. My cheeks are getting hotter.

Me: ya what are you talking about?!

He did not reply me but he kept on staring at me. The atmosphere between us became awkward and he slowly leans towards me. I doesn’t know how to react and I just close my eyes. Suddenly I felt a soft pair of lips on mine…

“ottoke! Choi Minho kissed me!  And this is my first kiss!! “ I thought to myself.

I pulled away from the kiss and slapped him… I stare at him angrily but at the same time regretting for what I did.

Me: mi..mianae..

I stood up and ran away while crying. While I was running I met Luhan..

Luhan: ya.. what happen to you? Why are you crying?

Me: um.. nothing ..

I said as I wiped my tears off my cheeks. He looked at me desperately wanted to know what exactly happen.. but I’m too afraid to tell him…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey readers i'm sorry this chapter is short so.. i hope you'll enjoy this fanfiction!!

and btw... what exactly is Luhan's relationship with Sulli and minho?? find out in the next chapter~!

pls leave a comment , subcribe if you find it interesting and enjoy~