Regret...

Will he always be with me?

Luhan’s POV:

I waited for her reply but there was no reaction from her

Me: Come on.. you can tell me everything…

But she ignored me and just walked away. I try to stop her but I didn’t want to hurt her more then I just watched her walk away…. I didn’t want to bother her so I just walked away. As I walked around the resort, I saw minho was walking around urgently.. I call him

Me: Minho ya! What are you doing??

Minho: Hey Luhan have you seen Sulli?

I froze.. he was searching for Sulli?! What the hell did he do to Sulli?

Me: why what happened?

Minho: um.. nothing… have you seen her?

Me: um.. no…

I lied…

Minho: oh okay thanks..

He patted my sholder and walked away. I looked at him curiously as he walks away and felt uneasy somehow.. I followed him and call him again.

Me: ya minho ya! You want me to help you find her? You seemed worried about her.

Minho: its okay… go and take your rest. Have fun!

He just dashed forward. What exactly happened? Why is he so scared to tell me?

*end of Luhan’s POV*

Minho’s POV:

Me: ! What have I done?! What am I thinking?!!!  This is my first time doing this! Where this courage does came from?! Urghh!!

I said to myself while searching for Sulli and accidentally bumped into Luhan. I stop myself from blubbering and try to act calm and asked him if he had seen Sulli around and he kept on asking me why am I looking for her.. he looks kinda worried.. why is he like this?

As I continue walking, finally I found Sulli she was sitting on the swing chair beside the resort pool. Crying.. somehow I feel bad and I approached her slowly.

Me: um.. Sulli ya..

As soon as she saw me she tried to walk away but I stop her but pulling her arm.

Me: please listen to me what I wanna say and let me explain.. I’m soo sorry about the kiss. I admit I was a jerk and..

She turned furiously and pushed both of my shoulder and made me take a step backwards.

Sulli: HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?! WHY?!

Me: I’m soo sorry! I didn’t meant to.. it’s just.. just..

Sulli: That is my FIRST KISS!!

I was shocked after hearing that. I stare at her with my wide eyes..

Me: what?! Your fir… first kiss?!

I lost my words. She just stare at me while her tears came rushing down her cheeks. 

Me: I’m so sorry.. I don’t know please forgive me..  Please..

Sulli: you are my best friend…

I remained silent after she finished her sentence and she walked away. I keep on scolding myself for what I did on my way back to the room.

That night

We are all asked to have dinner together and our manager announced that the activities had been canceled because they had no idea to play. I felt relived because it will be awkward between Sulli and me since we are partners.

After dinner we are being asked to go to a private room, it was huge and we all are asked to dance, sing, party and etc. I tried to left the room because I have no mood to party because of Sulli. I saw F(x) members but Sulli was nowhere to be found.

Me: hey where is Sulli?

Kyrstal: she is not feeling well so she went back into the room after the dinner.

Me: oh okay.. thanks..

I went out to get some fresh air and decided to rest earlier. On my way back to the room a, I saw Luhan was standing outside f(x)’s suite. Hesitating to ring the door bell. I don’t want him to ask me about Sulli so I tried to get into the elevator and leave as quiet as possible. All of sudden I heard door opening.

Sulli: what are you doing here?

I heard Sulli voice and I hide myself at the corner where they can’t see me.

Luhan: hey… are you okay?

Sulli lowered her head and did not reply.

Luhan: Come on… tell me..

Luhan lift her chin so that she is looking at him

Me: what the hell is that bastard doing?!

I talked to myself quietly. Sulli shake her head of and yelled.

Sulli: WHY DO YOU CARE?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Luhan:  I CARE BECAUSE I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry i havent update for a while.. and i will update the next chapter either this weekend or next week because i have many homework nowadays and i need time to type my next chapter so.. hope you enjoy...

thanks to my subscribers i am more interested in writting fan fiction now and more ideas came to me.. so thanks!! =)