I want to eat

Antagonist of everyone's life

GaEul's Point Of View

At last! Our exams were over! I want to throw all my books to celebrate~ I want to enjoy this night since I finished taking the exams with no worries compared to our last exam. I should thank Junghwan for all of his help. Yeah~ After we studied at their house we keeps on studying together. At least now I'm not bored studying, doing something with Junghwan is fun, spending my time with him is not wasted. But there's this strange feeling I felt for Jughwan. I hope it's just my imaginations or might because we're always together but I hope, I really hope it's not true. 

My phone rang and I saw Junghwan's name. My heart skipped a bit. I don't know what kind of feelings is this. I'm afraid.

To: GaEul

From: Junghwan

Hey, exam is over. Any plans to celebrate? I'm hungry wanna eat with me? I found a good store which sells the best ice cream. I know how much you needed food this time. Kekeke

 

I found myself blushed, there's nothing to be felt blush at his message but I don't know. 

 

To: Junghwan

From: GaEul

Oh sure, if only you will treat me! And also, you should add pizza, your reward for me because I helped you a lot at our exam. I guess your doubting now Haha

 

After few minutes he replied. I'm laughing at our conversation

To: GaEul

From: JungHwan

I know you will say that, get dressed and let's meet at the park which is near to our house. 

 

I was a little bit disappointed to his reply, I... I'm just expecting thathe will pick me up to our house. Aish~ GaEul what are you thinking? He's your friend. Don't think any intentions. Friends are meant to be friends not boyfriends.

After few minutes I'm on my way to the park, I texted him that I'm going. At the park, I think he's a little bit late. He's still not there. So I sat at the swing. Thinking the good memories I had with Junghwan. My feelings is becoming worst I think. I saw laughing with myself when suddenly,A girl passed by said

"Hey, you're crazy right? You're laughing with no one" . I looked up to her and noticed that that girl is one of Hyu Ju's friend. She's Minji. 

"I.. I.. Am sorry" I said. I'm not afraid of her, I'm just ashamed to talk to her, specially in public.

"You're afraid of me? Eh.. By the way, I heard that Sandeul oppa and you are dating, is it true? Look, I know you're just dating oppa to gain more popularity again. But please, everyone in the school already know your attitude except for Sandeul oppa. If you have conscience, please don't use him for your intentions." She said without breathing, she's like rapping. Though she speaks too fast but I understand what she's trying to say. 

"Wait, what's going on?" Junghwan butted in. I think he heard everything.

"UGGH! I need to go" Minji rolled her eyes and walked out. I want to crave those eyes! Aigoo~

"What did she said?" Junghwan said with confusions to his eyes. I know this will happen.

"You heard everything?" I asked

"Not all, but what's with your attitude that everyone knows except by me?"  I'm afraid to tell him. He might leave me. But what will I do? It's my fate to be left by mans. I did not answered his question.

"GaEul!~ Please, I want to know" He said with sweet voice

"YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE REAL GAEUL??" I shouted with the biggest eyes I could ever give. I don't know if I will cry or I will just let him react and think what he wants to think of me. I know I'm stupid.

"Can I?" Jughwan said. This kid, even though I'm already shouting at him he still have that innocent look. I went to the swing and sat. He sat next to me and leaned his ears. I know how much he wants to listen to every words I say.