Chapter 1

Antagonist of everyone's life

GaEul's point of View

“AOE” the word that describes me every time I broke up with my boyfriend.  It means Antagonist Of Everyone. I’m Choi  GaEul, 20 years of age and a college student at WM University. Are you asking why they call me Antagonist of Everyone?  Yes, because I already have 1..2..3..4.. 4 ex boyfriends. I broke up with them because they’re useless, as useless as their recent girlfriends. I don’t think my beauty is compatible with those chic boys and boys who only know how to hurt girls. Are you thinking if I don’t like boys? You’re right, because I HATE boys. They’re the first one who wants to start dating with you, let you fell in love with them, you’ll do everything for them, you’ll love them and will not cheat on them but they’re the one who dares to leave and replace by other popular and prettier girls. Right? Now tell me  the reasons why I should not hate boys? They’re annoying!

♪ ♪ ♪ Ige museun iriya ireoke joheun nare Ige museun iriya ireoke joheun nare ♪ ♪ ♪
“Good Morning world!” I say as I off my alarm tone. I pause for awhile to thank God for guiding me the whole night and then I went down to see my mom.

“Good Morning Ga Eul” My dad greeted while he’s reading the newspaper. “Good Morning too appa” I replied as I positioned myself to the table. “Mom, I’m reminding you of the 'mom and daughter event' on next month. Don’t forget it okay?” I told my mom who’s preparing our breakfast. “Don’t worry Ga Eul, it’s still too far. Don’t mind it okay?” My mom answered. “I’m just reminding you.”

                After we ate our breakfast I get ready to go to school. Back to my normal life, back to being uggh! Yeah, I hate school. I hate the students at school who only knows how to listen at one side and… Anyway I know you won’t understand my situation. I’m just telling I’m bored and already of being the main topic of girls who are insecure.

At School

                The class went on; the teachers give their lessons and quizzes. Everything was in good condition until lunch break comes. I always enjoy eating but not every lunch time. Sometimes, If it’s possible I hope there’s no lunch anymore. But of course it’s impossible especially to me who’s always hungry and can’t live without foods.

I ordered my food and passed to a group of friends who’s having fun and I know who they are. They are those…… “Look who’s here” here we go again, a whole 30 minutes of uggh! I hate it! Everyone at their table was looking at me as their so called ‘muse’ was pointing at me. Yeah, she hates me a lot, the fact that she’s jealous of me because her boyfriend is my ex boyfriend . Her name is Hyu Ju.

“Hi girl!” She greeted me as I passed at their way. I didn’t mind her because I know she will do something. But it makes her angry. “Hey! I was talking to you. Guess there’s no more available seats” I look at the canteen and guess she’s right, there’s no available seats anymore. “So?” I answered her. “You can have one, everyone, give her a seat. “ She answered as if she’s showing the good side of her. When did you get that side Hyu jun? Guess you just want to let students know that you’re kind. Tsk! “I will eat my lunch with you? No thanks” I said. But suddenly she acts like an innocent. UGGH! I hate this girl “Guys, I just want to be her friend but I think she doesn’t like it. I’m so sad”. NO WAY! You can’t do that to me! “Yeah Ga Eul she just want to be your friend, why you’re so harsh?” My ex boyfriend, Chan Ryul said. HA?! Are you serious? Hyu jun Wants be friends with me? She’s just acting! Why can’t you notice it? And if I eat my lunch with you, I will just. . . OK no need to explain. GaEul, you must walk out! “I’m sorry! I need to go” I said and went back to our room.

The class went on and you were already hungry, you didn’t eat our lunch and it changes your mood because food is all you want. Your teacher noticed that you were really uncomfortable so she called you and asked “Ga Eul, I noticed that you were uncomfortable in my class, what’s wrong?” “huh? Nothing ma’am” I said. “I know there’s something wrong, I will excused you in my class and I’ll excuse you at the other subjects” You teacher said, no wonder why she’s your favorite teacher, she’s kind and really understand what her students feels. “Thank you ma’am” You bowed and leave.

You didn’t went to canteen to buy snacks because you know someone might recognize you and do the same thing and so you just avoid those situations so leave at your school and went home. While you’re taking the bus, there’s no other available seat rather than the seat beside that boy. So went there and asked “Excuse me, is this seat available?” but he didn’t answer. He was facing at the window so he might not see you. You asked again “Excuse me?” but this time he was facing at you, he removed his earphones and said “Sorry! What did you just say” You were pissed so you just seat down. The person at your side was shock but didn’t matter to say something because he thought you’re angry. On the other hand you were embarrassed and talk to yourself ‘why you need to ask this person if this seat is available, can’t you see, he’s alone!! GaEul you’re pabo! Pabo!’ 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

First chapter is updated ^^ Hope you'll like it.