I met a new friend

Antagonist of everyone's life

Baro’s point of view

I didn’t mind to ask the girl from my side again because I think she’s pissed off. I didn’t hear what she said because I was listening to my favorite song and every time I hear this song, I think I’m the only one existing in this world. I felt sorry, I think she was embarrassed. I hope she’s ok. I take a glance to her for awhile, and noticed that she felt uncomfortable, she’s sweating, even though it’s not really hot today. Oh well maybe she run just to get this bus so she was sweating. But gosh! She looks cool when she’s sweating. Oh Baro! You ert! Stop that imagination! But she really looks … OK Baro stop this, one of your favorite songs will be played so just listen it and never mind her. After a couple of minutes, she gets off at the bus, she was running and I think she’s in a hurry. Few minutes later I get off too, but an old man called me and told me that I left a book. When I look at the book, it’s obviously not mine, I think it’s from the girl from my side. She left it because she’s in a hurry, I wonder how she feels now, I know she will be looking at it. I opened the book and there’s a piece of paper with a name on it. CHOI GAEUL so that’s her name? Such a cute name. I must see her again so I can give it back to her.

 

 

GAEUL’s Point of View

I hurriedly went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I look for something that is ready to eat. After a few minutes, I’m already full. Thanks God. I don’t think I can skip lunch again after experiencing those pains. I went up to my room so I can finish my assignments earlier and sleep earlier. I looked for my Calculus book, but it was nowhere else. So I gave up and searched for my other subject’s assignment. Maybe I left it at my locker. I should be early tomorrow so I can do my assignment at the school.

NO ONE’s POINT OF VIEW

You finished all your assignments and sleep earlier. In the morning, you went to school 30 minutes earlier so you can do your assignment. It was still quite so you love it. But when you went to your locker, you can’t find your book so you started to panic. You don’t know what to do, the library will be open 1 hour after you start your class, unluckily, Calculus is your first subject in the morning so there’s nothing you can do. You just looked for someone who’s close to you but ended up giving up since it’s already early and your schoolmates will probably be here 10-5 minutes before class starts. So all you can do is to accept the punishment for not doing your assignment.

GaEul’s point of view

It’s ok if the teacher will punish me because it’s my fault, but I wonder where my book is. I’m pretty sure if it’s not at the house it’s at my locker. No! Don’t tell me I lose it. Please bring back my book huhuhu

After a couple of minutes, the class starts and as expected I went out at the room for the punishment. I can hear the evil laugh of Hyu Ju’s friend. Uggh! I hate it so I went to the library. As I passed at the principal office which is the neighbor room of our library, I saw our principal talking to a boy. I think he did something wrong that’s why he was called by the principal. Since I was just looking at the boy that our principal is talking to, I didn’t know that I bumped into something hard and made a loud noise. The principal noticed me. “Hey you! The one who’s outside this office, what are you doing here? It’s class hour” I entered the office to explain. I bowed and answered “I was punished by our teacher so she let me out of the class so I decided to go to the library” “Why? What did you do?” I can’t answer, I don’t want to be embarrassed but I should tell the truth “hmmm. . I didn’t make my assignment so” The principal laugh but not really hard. She told me to do it next time so I won’t be punished. As if I will do it again, this is my first time to be punished for your information. She told me that I can leave now, as I was going to exit the Mrs. Principal talk “Ah. .  since you can’t go to your class now, can you tour our new student?” I was shocked and stare at the boy, so he’s new. I can’t refuse since the principal just asked a favor, so I nodded and went closer to him to talk. “Hi! I’m Choi GaEul. 3rd year student” he nods and bowed. “Hi! I’m Lee Junghwan but you can call me Sandeul”.

I brought him first at the 1st year building, I though he’s still 1st year. Since we introduced ourselves, there’s no one who dares to talk aside from me who tells him that it’s the building for 1st year. I hate awkward moments so I tried myself just to entertain him. “So.. Why Sandeul?” He gave me a confused look and said “I’m sorry?” I laugh at his cute expression, his duck face just showed and it’s really cute. “I mean, why is it your nickname is Sandeul? I mean it’s completely different from Junghwan” I said. “Ohh.  . It’s because I like that name.” He answered with innocent eyes. He’s really cute. I laugh a little and said “Because you like that name you want everyone to call you that? I mean usually nicknames were given by friends because there’s a reason but you. . . you’re unique Hehe” I said and tried my best to enjoy our conversation. And luckily I succeed. He laugh and said “Of course! I’m unique because I’m Lee Junghwan” Now I felt there’s no awkward anymore. “So here’s the most boring room” I told him as I point at the music room. “Most boring room? Why?” Again he gave me that confused look. “It’s the music room. There’s no one who enter that room aside from the president and his lazy members.” I answered. “That’s it?” He laughs. I nodded and answered “And I don’t like music that’s why I don’t like that room. I called it boring room”. He laughs again and his complete set of white teeth amazed me. “I do love music. Can I come here every time I want?” I was shocked by what he said. I don’t think he likes music. “Do you really like music? I can’t see it at your face” I jokingly said and he laugh. “Haha maybe because of this innocent look” I nodded. My phone suddenly vibrated, it’s a sign for the next subject. I told him that I need to go and he nodded. He asked me to eat lunch together because he knows no one here aside from me. I can’t refuse and of course it’s better because I can eat my lunch with someone now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two is updated ^^ Hope you'll like it :) Please comment something thanks ^^