Studying with Sandeul

Antagonist of everyone's life

Ga Eul's Point Of View

I searched to Junghwan's house. I didn't know their house is really big. Maybe this is the reason why he wants to do it in their house because they have this like-a-palace-house O__O I really didn't expect this thing for Sandeul, but wow! It's really amazing. I texted him to come out so I can enter their house. After few minutes he went out and saw me. The maids opened the gate for him, wow! Junghwan, can't you do it yourself? I entered their house and continued to appreciate the amazing things I'm seeing right now. It's not really as elegant as the other houses, it's kinda a normal house but is full of architecture. 

"Hmmmm... Junghwan!" I asked him. Again I did this to brake the awkward moment we're having right now. But actually I didn't fell bored because of the things I'm seeing right now, I just think that Junghwan is bored now.

"Ne?" He answered as he turn the pages of our book.

"Are you living alone in this house?" I asked curiously.

"Why? Do you want to live with me?" I got blushed by what he said, but I didn't mind. I didn't expect him to answer like that. I punched him slowly at his shoulder.

"Pabo! How can you say those words in front of me?" I said.

"Can you please trun around. Turn around" He gave me a sign to turn around so I just did. He was now facing at my back.

"Why? Do you want to live with me?" He asked me again but this time he just whiphered it. I got shivers. How could Junghwan do this when their maids are at their house. Though the maids were not looking at us or not even minding what we are doing but... like WTF! Junghwan! This is your house, and we went here to study not for this foolishness acts!

"What did you just do?" I asked again facing him. Our lips almost met, the fact that he was shocked and he rapidly get his face out of my face. 

"Oh..." He cleared his throat.

"Well, you said 'Pabo! How can you say those words IN FRONT OF ME?'" He mimicked my voice. "So I let you turn around and say those words at your back, isn't it what you mean?" He said giving me a bad-boy-smile! Waaaaaaaaah! Sandeul you should stop that!! 

"This is nonsense! Let's just do review calculus! You're just wasting our time!" I said getting the book to him.

"Hey! That's my book! Give it back to me!" He said while getting the book from me, ok! He's taller than me so he easily got the book. I hate my height!

"You're liked what I said right?" He added.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked

"Never mind, I'm not alone. My mom is with me, but she kept on traveling around the world." He said.

"For business?" I asked continuously

"Nope, just for fun? Or let's just say because since she was young she wanted to travel around the world, so that what she's doing right now!" He answered.

"Ohh... Why you're not with her? She wants to be alone" I asked

"Nope! Actually she really wants me to be with her but I refused, aside the fact that I'm tired, I have this dream that wants to fulfill, but I will be with her, then it will not come true anymore"

"What dream?" I asked again facing him.

"Yaaah! You have some many questions, you wished to be a newscaster right?"

"Well,obviously you got it! So what now? Please tell me what's your dream?"I asked again pushing and pulling him to get his attention.

 

Sandeul's Point of View

"Well,obviously you got it! So what now? Please tell me what's your dream?" She asked again. Well, this girl is so annoying but I don't think I can refuse to her. 

"Ok! Stop doing that, I fell dizzy now!" I pushed her to stop what she's doing to me. I was shocked when she suddenly positioned herself and lend her ears. Wow! She really wants to know huh?

"Well, I just want to travel around the world with my girlfriend. Not just my girlfriend but the girl that I'm sure that I will live and love for the rest of my life. I don't want to come with my mom it is because if I already experienced and saw those things, then I will no longer be fund together with my girl, I want to experience new things with her, I want to discover things with her, I want to do our first times with her. Everything with her. That's all" I explained

"Aww... You're so sweet! Your girl is so lucky, and I hope it will come true ^^ I'm going to support that dream for you and your girl. By the way have you found that girl already?" She asked again. This girl is full of questions.

"Not yet? I don't know!" I replied while turning the pages of the book.

"Yeah right! I expected that answer" I gave her a huh-look

"I expect that your answer will be it's either 'not yet or I haven't' because you're gay remember? You haven't fall for a girl yet so you're gay" She sticked a tongue to me. Yaaaah! This girl, I want to descipline that mouth! 

"Believe what you think is right for you girl" I said so the topic will end.

"HAHAHAHA XD So you really admitted that you're a girl" She said. Aigoo~ I really want to decipline that mouth soon. 

Ga Eul's Point of View

After few hours we finished reading and analyzing Calculus. I think we both gained confidence for our quiz. I hope we both passed. I bid a goodbye to him and went back home. I love this day today, studying with Sandeul is fun. Teasing with him is fun! Being with him is fun, I think this makes my life even more fun. Thanks Junghwan. 

 

Sandeul's Point Of View

I really enjoyed studying with her today, I hope it won't be the last, instead I hope it will be the beginning of studying together. I don't know what is this feelings that if I'm with her, I think my jokes are not wasted, I think every foolishness acts of mine is accepted by her, I think every words that I say is heard by her, I think he's really a good friend. I hope she will last. I texted her to asked if she went home safe, I want to send her to their home but she refused, she said she can go to their house, I didn't want her to be annoyed so I didn't pushed my idea. Anyways I still love the day with her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 is updated after 123456789 years XD I was really busy at school. I'm sorry guys. I want to update the next chapter as soon as possible ^^ Please just support this story and thanks for the comments and subscrubers ^^ I love you all ^^