My past

Antagonist of everyone's life

GaEul's Point Of View

Good Morning everyone! This is the first time I woke up without the help my alarm clock. Ohhh... I felt like I slept comfortable last night. It doesn't matter. I look at the clock and it's still early, I dressed in a comfortable attire and went outside of our house to take a fresh air. Its been a long time since I do this. Ahhh~ So refreshing. I put my earphones and started to walk. My first destination was a playground. No one is around, as expected because it's still early, there's no kids playing. I sat at the swing and listen to the song I'm playing, and suddenly I heard from a known voice, I don't know but I felt hurt every time I hear this voice. Oh please~ Why it's on my playlist?? Are you curious what is this? It's... it's the song that my ex boyfriend composed for me?? I don't know, he said he composed it for me but I don't believe him, before, I was like a fool believing whatever he says, but now, I already know the truth... The truth that I'm not the only one he loved.

I and Jin were close friends, everyone thinks that we're a perfect couple, and so we really became couple. He's not really popular in our school but is known by his talent in playing basketball. We last for 6 months, I know it's kinda short and others might think it's already long but it doesn't matter, what matter is...... he's..... he's my first boyfriend and my first love. I was still 15 years old at that time, too young but the pain was still the same when he broke up with me. He said to let go becase he likes someone who's better than me. I know, there's always better than me because I'm not perfect. What I hate the most is that he's replacing me to someone that is not worth it to him. I'm not judging her and their relationship, but I became worried because the girl who's the queenka of the school was just playing wih him, it hurts me because I still care for him, it hurts me because although we last for 6 months only, but that 6 months were full of good memories and happiness. Before the girl cheated to Jin, I asked Jin to explain to me why he replaced me? I mean, isn't he happy of our 6 months relationship? I just want him to explain but his girlfriend doesn't want us to talk together, she said that if Jin will talk to me, She'll break up with Jin and will ruin everything. Jin was afraid so until now, 5 years had passed, Jin and I didn't have a chance to talk about it. It kinda hurt but what can I do? He's already at the states 2 years ago so... Our lovestory ended there. But the worst thing is, his girlfriend spread a news that I want to ruin their relationship, she's a queenka and so everyone believes him aside from me and Jin who knows the truth. I don't know if Jin tried to protect me from all the lies of his girlfriend but I think if he protected me there's still no use. That day started to ruin my reputation and was called as the relationship wrecker of the queenka and Jin.

The song ended with the word 'saranghaeyo' I didn't realized that my tears were starting to fall down. I don't know why, maybe I was unhappy because my reputation were ruined just because of that queenka, thanks God she's no longer my schoolmate. But I don't know, there's still this deep feeling about me and Jin. I want to found out why but I don't know what will I do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 is updated ^^ Pease comment something if you like or don't like the chapter :) Short update again Mianhe, I'll try to update long chapter next time ^^ Thanks for reading