With Junghwan

Antagonist of everyone's life

GaEul’s point of view

It’s already lunch time, this time I don’t felt nervous eating my lunch because Junghwan will be with me. And also I don’t want to felt the same feeling I experienced yesterday, that was worst. I saw Junghwan sitting right next to Hyu Ju’s table. This is a problem, I’m sure they will bother us again. But I don’t care, I’m hungry and I will not let them do the same thing they did to me yesterday. “Eul!” Junghwan called me. At first I didn’t recognize that it was me whom he’s calling because I’m not used to be called ‘Eul’. He’s the first person who calls me like that, but he’s facing at me so I think he’s talking to me. I went to his table passing at Hyu Ju’s table, she was shock and give me a WHY-THEY-KNOW-EACH-OTHER? Look. But I didn’t mind her, I sit at the opposite side of Junghwan’s sit. “Junghwan, what did you order?” I asked him as I placed my foods at the table. “Junghwan?? Why Junghwan?” He answered with a disappointed look. I was shock, I don’t know what he means but “Are you asking why I called you Junghwan?” He nodded and I directly said “Because it’s your name. What’s wrong?” “I want to be called Sandeul, why can’t you call me with that name?” He answered me with a childish tone. Aigoo~ He’s really cute. His cuteness makes me laugh so I laugh again. He gives me a WHAT? Look. “Does all your friends call you Sandeul than Junghwan?” I asked him with a serious but a little bit laugh inside. He immediately answer “Yes! No one dares to call me Junghwan, because I want them to call me Sandeul” He said as he grabs his foods. But I want to be unique so “I don’t want to call you Sandeul because everyone calls you Sandeul, I will call you Junghwan” I said as I snatch one of his food. “Hey, you’re so unfair! I don’t want to be call Junghwan because… “ He paused. “And?” I asked. “Why did you snatch my food? That’s my food! Hey you thief! Haha” He laughed. I know he’s making a way to avoid my question. He’s funny and I like to be with him. This is the first time I enjoyed eating my lunch at school. It was because of Junghwan. I hope we’ll do this every lunch. We prepared ourselves for the first class at the afternoon. He asked me if we can go home together. And of course, I can’t reject his offer. And it will be fun because for the first time, I will go home with someone.

NO ONE’s POINT OF VIEW

On the other hand, Hyu Ju was really curious why Sandeul and GaEul are together. She know Sandeul since they’re young, he’s one of her friends. Actually Sandeul, Hyu Ju and Baro are friends when they were young, at that time Sandeul’s name was still Junghwan and Baro’s name was still Sunwoo. When Sandeul reached 8 years old, his parents brought him to America and he grow up there, they also changed Junghwan’s name to Sandeul. On the other hand, when Sunwoo reached 10 years old, his mother found a good job at Canada so he was brought there and changed his name to Baro. Hyu Ju knows that Sandeul were back at Seoul but didn’t know that will be at the same university with her. “Maybe, GaEul’s next mission is Sandeul huh? Let’s see, Sandeul will not fall for her.” Hyu Ju said.

GaEul’s point of view

I saw Junghwan waiting at the school gate, he was leaning at the post. He looks call with his pack bag and earphones. His earphones. . . His earphones look familiar. Oh! It was the same as the boy’s earphone at the bus. I get closer to Junghwan without him knowing that I was already there. I tried to frighten him. I tiptoed and suddenly shouted “BOO!” Every students were looking at me as if I did something wrong, oh no this can’t be. “Oh Eul! What are you doing?” This man, he didn’t even know that I tried to frighten him. He was not frightened at all and now I am embarrassed. I pouted and said “Aren’t you frighten? I tried to…. Aish! Why am I explaining to you huh?” He laughed as hard as he could. “So you were trying to frighten me? Hahaha Unlucky you because I’m used to it” This man, I want to pinch his cheeks!! “Come on! I’m in a hurry” I said as I left him. “Hey! Hey! Don’t be mad. Where do you live?” He said while following me. “Why you’re so noisy just follow me okay?” I said. But I think I said it with a loud voice which makes him shut like a puppy soaked in water. He’s really cute. We were already at the bus, I am at the window side, and I like this position. Since I shouted him, he didn’t mind to speak even a single word so I felt a little bit guilt. I saw a biscuits at my bag, I get it and offered to him. “Here” I said as I let him grab one. He looked at the biscuit and then to me, he was a little bit ‘disappointed?’ but suddenly his mood was changed. He grabbed one and eats it. He then starts talking “You know what? When I’m not in mood, my best friend is the only one who can give back my mood” He said and eat a piece of biscuits with feelings Haha He’s really cute. I was blushed because I thought he was talking about me, I though he treat me as his best friend but “Who’s is she?” I asked him and he answered directly “FOOD!” He answered with a childish tone. Haha I thought I will be mad but because of his cute reaction, Junghwan is like a baby. I laughed and he laughed too. “Yeah, I know I’m weird because I can’t live without food.” He said, I looked at him and said “So do you think I’m weird too?” I said with a laugh tone. He was confused again and this time, his duck face showed again. I laugh and he laughed too without even knowing what the reason is. Haha he’s cute! “Because you think of yourself as weird for loving foods and cannot live without food, do you think I’m weird too? I’m weird because I love food and can’t live without food” I laughed. He was kinda in a great shock as if he heard someone he knows died. His eyes become bigger which makes him the cutest. “Really? You love food too? How come you’re so thin?” He said. I laughed again and said “I love food, can’t live without food and food is my best friend too Haha I’m think because I always exercise, look at your fats! They’re showing up! Haha” I said as I kept on poking his tummy’s. When I poked him for the 3rd time I noticed that he was in kind of shock again and I noticed that it was already awkward. I felt embarrassed and faced at the window immediately. Aigoo~ GaEul you’re really pabo! Pabo! I can hear him giggling at the side. No way! I don’t know, should I approach him? I don’t know that was embarrassing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 is updated ^^ Hope you'll like it :)