I like her

Antagonist of everyone's life

Baro's Point of View

It's already 4pm and I still don't eat my lunch, my mom promised to go back before lunch and will cook for me but what's this? I'm dying of craving for food here for almost 5 hours and where she is? AHHHH! My mom.... Where are you? This is the first time she broke her promise so I suspected that there's something wrong to mother but that's not the main point now, I'm already hungry so I need to find food. I grabbed my back pack and put my headset on, I went out and find a good restaurant, I need to feed my tummy now, they're already complaining for few hours. While walking a felt that my backpack is heavier than the usual but I didn't mind to check, all I want this time is only one thing. FOOD! I saw a eye cathing restaurant, I can feel that the foods are really delicious so I went in. I ordered a food and eat something delicious. While eating, I noticed that a father with his little son were having a great time eating, talking to his son and I can feel their closeness. Now I felt lonely, how I wish I experienced having a great time with my father, I want to drink with him, eat ourside with him and gave a great time with him. But I didn't experience all those things, My mom said that my father left us when I was still 6 months. My mother raised me well without my father, although I can feel my mother's full love, there's still this side of me that wants to experience the love of a father. After I ate, I went to the children's play ground. I sat at the swing. Right after that, I noticed a lady walking towards me and I think she's going to sit beside me (or the swing next to me). The girl looks familiar, I think I already met her, but I don't remember when and where. I didn't mind her so I just keep on staring at the kids playing with their playmates. then I remember Junghwan and Hyu Ju. They're the only playmates and friends I had when I was a little. I missed them. I wonder where are they now. Then my shoulders hurts, I think it's because i felt it's heavier than the usual, so I tried to scan what makes it heavy, and then I remember that the girl at the bus left it, It's still on me, I know the owner is looking for it, but the worst is I forgot the face of the girl. I sigh because I know it will never bring back to the girl. I opened the book, I saw the piece of paper again, then I remembered that her name was Choi Ga Eul as what the piece of paper says. I tried to remember her face but as what a type B is, I easily forgot. She's pity because I can't bring it back to her. 

Ga Eul's Point of View

I was at the playground, I saw the boy that I met at the bus, I can still remember his face. I'm sure it's really him, he's sitting alone at the swing, staring at the kids playing. I think he remembered his childhood memories. Hehe I want to talk to him but remembered how embarrased I was and in the first place, why I want to talk to him? He's a STRANGER! Ga Eul, you're really fool! Why you want to talk to a stranger? Are you out of your mind? But I just think he's friendly and easy going, but the other side of me really don't want me to talk to him so I just passed at him, I noticed that he's holding a book, the book looks familiar, I think it's mine because I'm the only one who use that book cover. I personally made it so it's unique, one of a kind and no one has it but me. I stopped and asked him. "Hmmmm... Excuse me, I know this is a little bit awkward and embarrassing but do you own that book?" I swallow all my pride, If that book really mine, it must be back to me. It's mine! Like... Yeah~ The boy look up to me and examined my face, I feel awkward and I feel like there's something on my face that he's staring at. I think he remember me. He smiled and stand up. There's only 2 things that I can conclude in this situation, the book is mine or the book is not mine and I will be embarrassed again. I hope the 2nd choice will not happen. I will jump at the 4th building due to the emabarrassment. It takes him few minutes to reply, he's just staring at my face, now I can feel the tension but finally he answered. "Is it yours?" and he laugh. Oh no! I know this will happen. AHHHHH! Please find me a poisonous medicine,I'll take it and die as soon as possible. I can't take it anymore, but still I had the courage to answer him "Ahh.. Ahh.. I'm not saying it's mine, but I think the book cover looks familar... but maybe I'm wrong, Of course I'm not the only one who have that kind of book cover so I think I mistakenly  thought that it's my book" I lied, of course I'm the only one who have that kind of book cover because it's my own design, but I just told him those thing because I don't want to be more embarassed. Without letting him speak, I replied again "I'm sorry I need to go" and run as fast as I can. I can hear him shouting not to run but I don't want to get embrarassed so, I'm sorry. 

Baro's Point of View

I now remembered who she is, she's the girl at the bus. Wow! I didn't realized she's prettier when at close. I think I like her, but she walked out, she run, she didn't even let me speak a word. I know it's her book, but she... she... she never let me speak. I want to bring back it to her, but how? I think she also need the book now because she's desperate to talk to a stranger just to clarify if it's really her book. Wow! I appreciate her. Now I will find her, I already memomirzed and familiarized her face, I think I can find her. I run at the possible ways she can run but I can't find her. I think she's easily went to somewhere. This time, I really want to meet her again. I think I like her. I like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers :) This is an unexpected update ^^ We're not a little bit busy in school tonight so I planned to update my story ^^ My sister also wants me to update one chapter Hehe So here it is. I decided to make Baro come out this chapter ^^Thanks for the supports I hope you like this chapter ^^ And by the way, please don't forget to comment what can you say about this. ^^