Sandeul is gay?

Antagonist of everyone's life

GaEul's Point of View

After the awkward moment, no one dares to speak, I think he’s shock by my unplanned move so he didn’t speak and so with me who doesn’t like to speak because of embarrassment. But what can I do?  My mouth really wants to say something. I faced him bravely while we’re walking. “Hmmm.. Junghwan, can I ask something?” Actually I don’t know what to say, It’s just the words that formed to my mouth so yeah, let’s just depend what my mouth and my precious will say. “Yeah” He nodded. “Hmmm… Ah! Are you in a relationship now?” Those words were formed. So as expected I didn’t really meant to say those words, they just came out so let’s just wait. He smiled, oh that smile! He faced to the other side and said “Oh.. me?? No!” I didn’t expect his answer. He’s not in a relationship?? But he’s handsome, good and smart! I’m expecting that he left a girl at his old place. Oh dear. I didn’t reply, I just faced at the way. He suddenly laughed and said “Why are you asking that thing? Are you interested of me?” Although it’s not a funny joke but I laughed. “YOU? Are you serious?” We both laughed, the awkward were gone, thanks God. “I know it’s weird but I never felt in love with a girl before” He seriously said. “So you’re a gay? OMG! Now I know, why your skin is fairer than mine” I laughed but I think he thought it seriously and his mood changed. “YAAH!”  He shouted Hahaha he’s so cute when he’s angry. I’m not scared to him since his face is not scary when he’s angry Hahaha “Hey! Everyone this person is a gay!” I childishly said to no one except him and… wait! A woman is coming. She went to our side and said “Teenagers now a day, you call your boyfriend as a gay?” I blushed by what she said. I looked up to Junghwan who were looked shock. “I’m sorry! But He’s not my boyfriend, can’t you hear me, he’s a gay” I said and laughed but I think something is different to Junghwan, he put his right arm to my arms and said to the woman “Ahh… my girlfriend is joking, I’m sorry it’s not really a good joke. Please forgive her” He said with a smile in his face and then he bowed. Wow! That smile that shows his white teeth. The woman laughed and said to go first, we nodded and I faced to him. “Yah! What did you just say to the woman? Are you taking drugs?” I said with a normal tone yet with a confused face. He laughed and said “You’re the one who started it, you said to the woman that I’m gay, I can’t let my reputation be ruined by just a little kiddo like you so I defended myself” He said and stick his tongue out. KYAAAAAH! He’s so cute! Believe me he’s really cute. I’m going to die now, I want to pinch his cheeks. “YAH! Don’t call me Little Kiddo, I hate to be called like that, I’m already 20 years!! Don’t call me like that!!” I said. He laughed again and made me laugh too. Because of those moments, we didn’t realize that we were already at the front of our house. I asked him to enter our house, but this gay doesn’t want to because he said he’s in a hurry. We made a goodbye signs. I enjoyed this day because of Junghwan, oh no! I should call him Gayhwan! Hahaha I’m sure he will be pissed by that name.

SANDEUL’s Point Of View

I said I’m in a hurry but actually I’m not, I just don’t want to enter their house, I’m not saying I don’t like their house but I’m afraid that maybe her parents were there and asked me more things and EVERYTHING. I hate being questioned with my personal life, I don’t want to share my experiences to anyone even the single detail of my life, I don’t want to share so I just refused to enter to avoid those questions. But his feeling of mine that makes me wants to wake up early tomorrow because I know I’m going to meet GaEul again tomorrow. Wow! I felt like he’s really close to me every time we talk, we just met but I’m already comfortable when I’m with her. Same feelings when I am with Baro and Hyu ju before. I wonder where those guys now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a short update Hehe Mianhae, I'm really busy with my studies now. Thank's for reading ^^