He's with me

Antagonist of everyone's life

GaEul's point of view

 

I stayed silent, I don't know know what to say. Any words of what I say is counted. What he will left me. I know there's nothing wrong if he'll left me because we're just friends. But I need to tell him, I MUST tell him what I am before we met. It's better that I am the one who will tell him rather than other girls in school.

"I.... I... I'm a different GaEul" I speak. Junghwan gave me an Oh? look. I know he might not believe. 

"Don't you know that I am called AOE at school? It means Antagonist of Everyone. I--" I was about to continue what I'm going to say when he replied. 

"Yes, I know" He said with those innocent looks. Aigoo, Junghwan, I'm not expecting you to answer this question. I mean you don't need to answer.

"Good, then you know that I already have 4 ex-boyfriends." He was about to speak but I stopped him. "I'm not innocent, those 4 ex-boyfriends, I left them! they don't desrved my love". I want to continue but I can't I'm sobbing now. Sob... sob... and sob... I can't stop. I don't know what happened but all I know, Junghwan is hugging me.  He pulled out. No Junghwan, please stay. but he didn't understand I think.

"You're hungry right? Let's now go, I know how much your stomach is complaining right now." He laugh a little. "Besides, pretty girls don't deserve to cry, so don't cry or else you don't consider yourself as one of those pretty girls" I laughed while wiping those tears immediately. I know he's just trying to comfort me, thanks Junghwan. 

"Wow! That was fast" He said. I gave him a What? look.

"Few minutes ago, you were sobbing, but when you heard that I will treat you, your mood changed immediately Haha so fast" I laughed again and hit him slightly. He laughed and held me hand. He pulled me out and intertwined our fingers. I was not expecting that kind of moves but Junghwan, thanks for those, I felt secure. We went in to the store he was talking about, still in INTERTWINED FINGERS. My stomach is hungry, but I know this feelings is not because of those craving living organisms in my stomach but the butterflies inside. I felt nervous, what if he'll notice my heart is beating so fast.

"So, what will you order?" He asked.

"you're the one who invited me here, so you order something good for me. I don't know what's their speciality here. Can you order something good?" I said with some aegyos. I hope it worked.

He laughed and said "Oh... so this is how piglet's aegyo looks like?" I pouted and he pinched my cheeks.

"Yaaa! Don't touch my cheeks!" I yelled but not too loud.

"and why?" He said and pinch again my cheeks.

"I'm hungry, go and bring something nice" He laughed and then left. After few minutes he we back bringing a giant ice creams. Aigoo~ That was too big.

"Wow! That's too big" I said. 

"If I know you can finish this without a minute" We both laughed while he placed my ice cream near to me.

"I'm glad you know" We both laughed again. We talked something good memories and forgot what happened few hours ago. Junghwan is right, we finished the ice cream without even a single left. Hahaha we're both pigs. We went out at the park to get some fresh airs. 

"You know what, I think I should thanked you" I said.

"Ohh... You're welcome" he replied

"But I don't think I want to say that" I said out let my tongue out :P So mean Hahaha and I ran

"YAAH! you shoudl thanked me. I'm always there for you" He shouted and chased me. I ran as fast as I could until I felt tired and sat at the slope near the river. I thought about what happened today, Junghwan sit beside me and took out his cellphone and took the sunset. It looks good.

"You like taking pictures?" I asked

"Yeah, that's my hobby, let's take a selca, I want to have a soveneir today" he said.

"I don't what to!" I said, playing hard to get Haha

"Oh well, you're just afraid that you will look ridiculous because you're taking a selca with someone who's handsome and you're not" He laughed

"Yah! Few hours ago, you were telling that I'm pretty" I said

"Hmmm... when did I said that? I don't remember any single words telling those words to you." He put his fingers at his chin. Hahaha it looks soo cute. "And besides I never lie" He looked at me. We both laughed.

"Selca?" He asked again, this time I nodded. 

"1...2...3... say Kimchi" we smiled. I took my cellphone too so we can have a selca at my phone too. 

After that he walked me near to out house. We bid a good byes. 

"Junghwan, Thank you for today, thank you for comforting me, thank you for everything" I said. He didn't speak.

"Oh... don't worry it's no longer a joke" I laughed.

"Haha.. well, you're welcome. What are friends for? right? beside, just tell me what you want to say and I'm always here to listen. bye" He said. He gave me a sweetest smile and ran.

What are friends for? I repeated what he said with a little bit disappointment. I sighed. Can't you look at me deeper than friends Junghwan? I sighed again and went inside our house.