Missed Me?

My Lovely Secret Agent

"It really is him!" Gui Gui thought after hearing his name. She looked at him directly, he didn't seem to remember her, but she still remember him. His brown eyes, unique lips, his smile, his scent and his memories.

"Who are they?" Aaron asked his father.

"Let Chief LIn answer all of your questions," his father answered.

"Aaron," the headmaster started, "They are your new body guards."

"Bodyguards?!" Aaron asked, he was shocked. "Didn't I told you that I don't need any bodyguards? Father, why don't you just let me protect myself?"

"Aaron, we've already talked about this, just listen to the Chief, will you?!" his father scolded him.

"But-"

"Aaron, there are lots of threats being thrown unto you as the president's only child, your father only wants to protect you," Mr. Lin butted in.

"No, I don't need them!" Aaron insisted. Gui Gui who was listening to their fight couldn't take it anymore, so she took her courage and started to speak up.

"Really? You don't need us? Let me tell you, Mr. Aaron Yan. Never, I mean NEVER try to underestimate us! We are the BEST students of Police Academy for your information. We are taught to protect, and to protect is our job. We have skills which can protect you and teach you how to RESPECT!" Gui Gui blurted out, which made everyone shocked, even herself.

Aaron secretly grinned. "Really?" he asked as he walked nearer towards Gui Gui, "You're not afraid to lose your own lives?"

"Aaron!" the president warned Aaron, "He's being mean to his bodyguards again, the main reason why no one is able to guard him," he thought.

Aaron drew closer to Gui Gui, Gui Gui gulped, she was nervous...

"Why can't you answer me, Ms. Secret Agent?" Aaron continued.

"I can! And I will!" Gui Gui answered.

"Well then, prove it! Mr. Lin, what's your plan?" Aaron said as he turned towards Mr. Lin.

Mr. Lin cleared his throat, " I plan to transfer them to your school, so they can be nearer to you, but only three of them could transfer to your class, I would also assign one of those four to guard you 24/7--"

"Wait, Mr. Lin," aaron butted in, wouldn't the students think it is silly that I could become close to someone who has only tranferred for an hour?"

"So, what's your plan?" the president asked.

"Let one of these girls pretend to be my fiancee," aaron said with a grin,

"Who?" Mr. Lin asked.

Aaron started to walk towards Gui Gui.

"I don't like the looks of this," Gui Gui thought.

"Her," Aaron said as he wrapped his arm to Gui Gui's shoulder then grinned.

"I'm dead!" Gui Gui thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 +Gui Gui's POV+

"This is it! today is the day my fiance will propose to me in front of millions of people, the venue, the media, the visitors, the food and the dress is perfect, only one ting is my problem. and that is...."
 

"Gui Gui! Will you hurry up?! Or else you'll be walking from here towards the venue!" Aaron shouted outside the dressing room as he was banging the door.

"Yes, him, my so-called-fiance-to-be, Aaron. Today, we are going to have a press conference, a SCRIPTED press conference, the two of us have the script, our only problem is, if the media and the viewers and fellow countrymen of Taiwan will believe it!"

It was Aaron's birthday so we took the chance to call up the media and announce the venue of the party, and on that party is where our little film will start showing, I hope it will work."

I silently knelt down and prayed:

"LORD, I know you would never let your children be astray, so LORD , I pray for your guidance and protection always, AMEN."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 4

next chapter: My Fiance is Psychotic!

hope you enjoyed reading... please comment!

sorry, short chapter, need to review for the exams... >_<

@ghostprincex: sorry, I'm not to update long chapters, but as long as the exams are finished, I'll do my best to update more!

GOD BLESS!!!

"Be STRONG and of GOOD COURAGE; do NOT be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9