Meet the Team

My Lovely Secret Agent

            Gui Gui and Xiao Xun was silently walking towards the corridor when Gui Gui noticed something at the corner of her eye.

“Someone’s following us!” Gui Gui whispered to Xiao Xun.

“You think so too?” Xiao Xun asked.

“Nope, I just saw him,”

“So my instincts are right, he’s a guy.” Xiao Xun concluded.

“Well then, let’s do our usual plan,” Gui Gui suggested.

Xiao Xun nodded and they continued to walk, then they went separate ways, Xiao Xun went to the right then Gui Gui ran towards the left, as expected, the guy was confused on whom to follow, but he didn’t stop, he followed Gui Gui, who was still running.

He didn’t stop as I thought he will, yet, I still have a plan two! Gui Gui thought.

 

Mr. Lin’s POV:

            I kept on following the last two missing pieces of the puzzle, testing them if they really fit, and I was right, they actually fit! They noticed that I was following them in just less a minute. They went on separate ways when they noticed me, so I decided to follow the one who ran on the left. She kept running yet I still followed her, until I reach a dead end. I looked around, yet, she was gone!

I was about to turn around and leave when I felt two guns touched my back.

“We are students of the Police Academy. Don’t move if you still want to live!” I heard a girl’s voice threaten me. I knew it. They really are perfect for the job, just like the others!

“Who gave you the right to use fire arms around the campus?!” I scolded them.

“How’d you know our school rules? Who exactly are you?” the other girl asked.

I turned to them and they were shocked to see me.

“Sorry headmaster,” they said in unison.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

            I was shocked to see the face of our headmaster, Chief Lin. Is he the one who kept on following us? I thought.

“The two of you, come with me to my office, you need detention for not following Chapter 3 Article 1 of our school rules and regulations!” he ordered.

We’re dead! My clean records will vanish into thin air!

            We followed him in his office, when we got there, I was shocked to see 8 more people inside, one of them was my classmate, Wang Zi…

“Sit with them,” the headmaster ordered.

We did as he told, I was sitting beside Wang Zi.

“Did you have a violation too?” he asked.

“Why you did too?” I asked him back.

“Well, I didn’t mean to, I’m just being cautious that’s why I did one violation.” He explained.

“We’re on the same boat!” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“ I brought you here, because I need to give you all a punishment for breaking the same rules, and that is Chapter 3 Article 1: No one is allowed to use fire arms outside the campus unless the headmaster permits you to. But what you did is against the rule! I didn’t expect that my students are this unruly! As a punishment I order you to never say no to what I will request to all of you today,”

“What is your request, headmaster?” Senior Calvin asked.

“I want you all to be a part of a top secret mission,” The headmaster ordered.

What?! What’s happening here? Is that a punishment? I thought as I looked at the others’ faces. They’re all confused too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

End of chapter 2

Next chapter: Meet the PRINCE

 

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading

@AsianChitChat: thanks!! and thanks a lot for subscribing!! <33

ghostprincex, dhaniyan, cathyhatehim, ashulee and asianchitchat: Thanks a lot for subscribing!

GOD BLESS!!!

“All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one to his own way; and the LORD has LAID ON HIM the INIQUITY OF US ALL.” – Isaiah 53:6