Meet the Prince

My Lovely Secret Agent

  "Secret mission?” Gui Gui asked the headmaster.

“Yes, secret mission,” the headmaster answered directly.

“Is this a joke? Secret mission as a punishment?” Senior Ella doubtfully asked the headmaster. She really is a straightforward person!

The headmaster let out a chuckle, which made everyone’s eyebrow to rise.

“Only the greatest, wisest and most disciplined students have the right to join a secret mission, of course I am joking!"

"Great!" Gui Gui murmured.

"You're not going on a secret mission, all of you are going to a TOP SECRET MISSION!"the headmaster continued.

"WHAT?!" everyone exclaimed in unison.

+Gui Gui's POV+

          I can't believe I'll be able to lay a foot on the prestigious Presidential Building in my whole life! We walked towards the Presidential Office.

"Wait here," the headmaster ordered. Then he walked away, we waited for him..

"I can't believe this!" Senior Selina squealed with joy as she twirled.

"Hey, calm down, Ms. Universe of 1880's, or you might bump towards the vases and get sued for not paying the damage!" Senior Jiro teased.

Senior Selina walked towards him and pinched his nose, "What 1880's? I don't have any wrinkles yet! Monkey-head!"

"Hey, stop it! Cool down, we need to look presentable! It's the Presidential Building, You know?!" Senior Ella stopped the two from fighting.

Suddenly, the headmaster arrived.

"Come with me," he ordered.

We followed him quietly as he walked towards the Presidential office.

"Here they are," the head master said towards the man who was looking at the window. The man slowly faced us, we saluted to him as we notice that he was the president.

"Them?" the president asked doubtfully.

"Yes, them," headmaster answered.

"Are you sure about this?" the president asked once again.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do but... students for the mission?"

"Aren't we just students when we succeeded to capture the master criminal of our first case? Trust me, I'm sure about them," the headmaster insisted.

Lord, let him accept us.... let him accept us... I prayed secretly as the two were talking.

"Alright, I trust you," the president agreed.

"Thanks, pal," the headmaster tapped the president's shoulder.

"So? What's the plan?" the president asked.

Before the headmaster could answer, a knock on the door was heard, then the door opened slowly, I looked at the boy who was slowly entering the room, I noticed his brown eyes.

"Those eyes," I thought, "It can't be him!"

"You're late again!" the president yelled towards the boy. The boy walked towards the president, but as he walked, he never took his gaze away from me.

"Everyone, this is my son, Aaron," the president said.

"It really is him!" I thought.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
end of chapter 3

next chapter: Missed me?

thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed!

@ bubble: thanks for subscribing and reading it here and on winglin!

@ Alzina-jie: thanks for subscribing to all of my stories!

and to all my subscribers:

bubble, alzina-jie, dhaniyan, asianchitchat, ghostprincex, cathyhatehim, and ashulee. Thanks again! and GOD BLESS!

"In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried out to my GOD; HE heard my voice from HIS temple, and my cry came before HIM, even to HIS ears." - Psalm 18:6