He's not Sweet!

My Lovely Secret Agent

"Alright, if you say so," Mrs. Dao replied. How I hope Aaron could be back from the boy he used to be..." she sighed, "Well young lady, please take a rest, I'll be at the kitchen if you need help," she continued as she opened the door.

"umm.. Mrs. Dao," Gui Gui stopped Mrs. Dao.

"Yes, young lady?"

"Thanks... thanks a lot for taking care of me," Gui Gui said shyly.

"You're really such a sweet child, it's a good thing you haven't changed.." Mrs. Dao whispered to herself.

"What?"  Gui Gui asked, she didn't understand what Mrs. Dao said.

"Oh, I said, you're welcome miss," Mrs. Dao replied with a bright smile then she silently left.

Gui Gui waited until the door was closed when she stood up from the bed, she wandered around the room.

"This room is full of things connected with astrology that it could become a mini observatory," she thought.

She explored a little more when she discovered a drawer with a big photo album with designs of stars.

"He even used stars to decorate his photo album," she chuckled. "isn't it exagerrating?!"

She slowly opened the photo album, there were pictures of little Aaron with his mother, some are photos of him while playing the piano and others were pictiure of him with his father. He looked so cute when he was little, and he always gave out a bright smile, Gui Gui was smiling as she looked at his photos, yet she was still unsatisfied. She kept on looking for something beneath those photos, something she knew was important to her. Finally, she arrived at the last photo, and she felt disappointed.

"Not even a photo!" she murmured, "It's alright not to remember but it's unforgivable if you didn't try to remember!" she aighed when she noticed that not even a single photo of her was there.

She was about to go back to bed when she noticed another photo album, this time it was not decorated of something connected with astrology, instead it was decorated with paintings, which she knew was painted by him...

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Mrs. Dao," Aaron called as she walked pass by him.

"Yes, young master?" she asked.

Aaron didn't reply, he didn't know what to say, why did he called Mrs. Dao anyway?

Mrs. Dao let out a chuckle, "If you're going to ask about her, she's alright now, she's actually as energetic as usual,"

"I'm not going to ask about that," he defensed himself.

"Your mouth isn't yet I can hear it through your eyes that your heart is," she concluded.

"No I'm no--"

"Alright alright, my child, I'm just joking!" Mrs. Dao said as she laughed, "What do you want to ask me anyway?"

"Nevermind, it's nothing, just go back to work," he replied.

"Are you sure it's nothing, young master?" she asked continually.

"Yes, you may go back to work now," he said.

Mrs. Dao was about to leave when Aaron called her back.

"Yes, young master?"

"Where is she now?" he asked.

Mrs. Daoi smiled mysteriously, "At your old room, young master,"

"WHAT?!" he was shocked that he ran towards his old room.

"This child," Mrs. Dao whispered as she looked at him.

_________________________________________________________

Ella was at the rooftop, she was silently staring at the entrance of the guesthouse, guarding it from above when Chun arrived.

"Boo!" he surprised Ella.

Ella was so shocked that she almost punched Chun.

"Woah! Cool down, it's me!" he said as he avoid Ella's punch.

"Do you know how serious this mission is? How come you still have time with your stupid jokes?!" she yelled at him, she isn't used of being shocked, and is easily pissed whenever someone tried to prank her, and that is exactly why Chun always .

"You're such a bore!" Chun smirked.

"Thanks for the compliment!" Ella said with sarcasm then went back to her post.

"You know what? If you're so serious, you'll age faster!" Chun teased as he walked near her.

"Stop bothering me! Why are you here anyway?!"

"Headmaster assigned me here, so bear with it!" he replied as he grabbed the lunchbox beside Ella and took a bite on the sandwich inside.

"HEY THAT"S MINE!!!" Ella screamed.

_______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the very late update! I'm so busy with schoiol this month because our school is celebrating the science month, just few days ago we went hiking just to plant trees, and yesterday, we organized the day camp which made me very very tired...well, still, GOD is my strength, so I'm still able to be energetic... anyways.. I hope you enjoyed!!!

@raechellie: thanks for reading!

@Bubble: well, you'll know from the chapters to come!!

@dahniyan: thanks<33 sorry for the late update!

@lunguiwangx3: well, I want to confuse all of my readers, that's why! lols... btw, thanks!

@cupcakes10000: Lol... well, look forward for the chapters to came, maybe I'll reveal it! LOLs....

@ghostprincex: LOL! well, updated, yet, it's a short update,...XD

@Shiroi-Ryuu: Well, just look forward to the nxt chapters and see if you're really right!

@Chantal: Yup, Mrs. Dao is his beloved nanny, he treats him as his mother. For the other questions, hmm... just look out for the next chaps to find out! lol... yup, haven't seen her for years, she left without saying goodbye, she just sent me an SMS and.. that's it! no more contact! I really miss her!

@yan_yan02: LOL! yana! updated so stop nagging me in school! hahas! jk!

@xiaogui23: here, another update.. yay! lol a short chappie though... thanks for reading!

GOD BLESS!!!!

"BLESS the LORD, O my soul! O LORED my GOD, YOU are VERY GREAT: YOU are CLOTHED WITH HONOR AND MAJESTY." -Psalm 104:1