Cruel

My Lovely Secret Agent

 

Aaron smirked again, "Let's see then," he said as his face went nearer to hers, she walked backwards, until her back touched the wall. She couldn't move now, it was already a dead end, her heart thumped in nervousness as he went nearer, she closed her eyes in fear...

Aaron sneered, looking at Gui Guii’s expression, he continually get closer to her, making her more nervous, he wanted to annoy her, make her hate him, just as he planned, so when he noticed that Gui Gui closed her eyes, he forced a chuckle…

“I knew it, you’re just another , tell me the truth, you want my money, didn’t you? That’s why you’re invading my life,” Aaron coldly asked, looking at Gui Gui with disgust, as if Gui Gui was a dirty girl.

Gui Gui opened her eyes, she looked at Aaron with fiercing eyes, she couldn’t hold her temper anymore, she pushed Aaron away from her, she was about to yell at him, yet she still managed to calm herself down. Aaron kept on looking at her, annoying her with his smile of disgust.

“Why can’t you answer? Cat got your tounge?” Aaron continued.

Gui Gui kept on looking at him, now with fiery eyes and hateful smirk, Aaron looked away…

“Don’t give me that look, you don’t have the right to be angry, it’s your fault for invading my things, ” Aaron ordered.

 “You’re right, I don’t have the right to get angry, but, you don’t have a right to insult me!” Gui Gui bursted.

“You-“ Aaron was about to shout at her yet he stopped when he turned towards Gui Gui and saw tears flowing from Gui Gui’s eyes.

“What’s going on here?” a guy’s voice interrupted.

“I better leave, don’t worry, I’m never gonna enter this room of yours, I’ll never talk to you, and as soon as my mission is finished, I’m never gonna show myself in front of you,” Gui Gui continued and pushed away Aaron, she forced herself to run outside, even though she has an injury.

“Cruel, too cruel,” the guy who just interrupted earlier commented.

“It’s better this way, I want her to hate me, hate me until she can’t take it and quit this mission,” Aaron answered.

“I doubt that, she’s more stubborn than I am,” the guy replied.

“Yeah, that’s what I hate about you, can you please quit this mission too? Let me defend myself alone, and it’s disgusting to see my bestfriend being my bodyguard, my ego is being affected!” Aaron pleaded.

“Then let it be affected! I rather see your manliness be doubted than seeing your body lying in a coffin,” the guy answered.

“I don’t want to see your body lying in a coffin either, that’s the main reason why I want you to quit this mission,” Aaron said worriedly.

“Dream on,” the guy replied.

_____________________________

end of chapter 10

sorry for the late update and for the short chapter. I'm still too busy with school! Why should homework be invented in this world? It should vanish and give the innocent brains of a simple highschool students freedom! Lol

anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed (even though it's kinda short...(-_-)

Chantal: sorry for the previous short chapter, this one is still short though, haha! about aaron, hmm... maybe yes, maybe no, it's up to my mind haha!

jamy12: you're right! great prediction! lols! well, ... thanks for subscribing!

Bubble: well, can't tell any info, hahas! just keep on reading! Lols

xiaogui23: well, it ended up not kissing gui gui,, blame the coin I used for toss coin, I plan to make them kiss accidentally, but the coin didn't allow it, so it ended up like this, (i'm such a weirdo, using coins to predict my next chapters) haha

ragnamary: haha! I want to leave cliffhangers on every end of my chapters, but I can't, haha! good to hear that the previous chapter turned out to be a cliffhanger. lols

XiaoChen: thanks!!! I really love hearing positive comments! gotta give you a thank you hug! *hugs*

rachaellie: sorry for the previous short chapter,,, this chapter is another short one, so i"m gonna say SORRY in advance! hahas!

Cupcakes10000: I really really really missed you too! *hugs*  I'm starting to hate homeworks, because I'm not able to update because of them, and they make me miss my aff friends! BTW Good guess, Aaron didn't kiss her, hahas!

thanks for reading dearies!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

"JESUS answered and said to him, "MOST ASSUREDLY, I say to you, UNLESS one is BORN AGAIN, he CANNOT see the KINGDOM OF GOD." - John 3:3