A Different Aaron

My Lovely Secret Agent

"This one is different," she whispered as she stared at the cover of the album.... The cover was a painting, a painting of a landscape, it has mountains as the background and trees as a foreground, it has the mood of a morning, a new day, it felt very relaxing...

"He really has the talent," she whispered to herself as she smile.

She was about to open the album when someone grabbed the album from her hands. She turned to see who it was.

"Aaron, is th-"

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked coldly, his eyes were fierce.

"I-, well, Mrs. Dao sent me here to sleep, she told me th-"

"Didn't she tell not to move my things?!" he asked coldly once again.

"I-I'm Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Aaron smirked, "You're sorry? Then what? You're gonna tell me you didn't know? Even a small child would know that there is a thing called privacy, don't tell me that 'spying' on my things is part of your job, cause I know it's not!"

Gui Gui kept her head down, she was afraid of Aaron's actions, it was like he was a whole different person. 

"I'm sorry," Gui Gui finally spoke.

Aaron didn't seem to hear Gui Gui's apology, he walked slowly towards Gui Gui...

"It's not a part of your job, yet you still dare to invade my privacy. Don't tell me that you have already fallen for me?" Aaron suddenly asked.

Gui Gui was so shocked that she lifted up her head, but she became more surprised to see Aaron's face against hers. It was so close that she could breathe Aaron's breath. his nose almost touches hers.

"NO! NEVER! I WOULD NEVER!" Gui Gui replied in shock and anger.

Aaron smirked again, "Let's see then," he said as his face went nearer to hers, she walked backwards, until her back touched the wall. She couldn't move now, it was already a dead end, her heart thumped in nervousness as he went nearer, she closed her eyes in fear...

__________________________________

end of chapter 9

thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

sorry for the late update...

@Bubble: updated! thanks for reading! to answer your question, read this chapter and the next chapters!!! LOLs

@Cupcakes10000: hahaha! we'll see for the next chap about the secret of that album,, for now... well this is only what I could write! LOls!

@yan_yan02: well, you'll see in the next chapters about Aaron's past... lols!

@Chantal: Well, sort of, Aaron is very mysterious here, LOLS!!!

@chibii_: well, hahas! the answer is... NO! lols! blame Aaron for arriving so early!

@SasukeTran: updated! thanks! you made me smile for telling that my story is sort of cute! Lols!

@rachaellie: updated! thanks!!

@XiiaoEnn: thanks!!!! updated!

 

GOD BLESS!!!!

"This is MY COMMANDMENT, that you LOVE one another as I HAVE LOVED you." - John 15:12