Mrs. Dao...

My Lovely Secret Agent

"How's she?" Chief Lin asked as he walked towards the others, Gui Gui was seated at the couch while the others were standing beside her, waiting for the results of her check-up. Aaron was silently staring at her, as the doctor examined her leg.

"She sprained her ankle, yet she'll be fine in a day or two, she's lucky that someone did a first aid or else her ankle would be swollen for a week. I can only recommend to let her rest until her ankle is fully healed," the doctor replied.

"Thanks a lot, Dr. Chou," the president said.

"No problem, it's my job to serve," Dr. Chuo replied.

When the doctor left, the others gathered around Gui Gui, suddenly...

"Your being too careless again! Letting a girl get injured because of you, leaving without giving notice and returning like nothing happened?! Aaron Yan Ya Lun, when do you plan to grow up?!" Mr. Yan scolded Aaron, yet Aaron kept silent. There is no trace of fear nor anger at his face, he was just staring blankly at Gui Gui.

Gui Gui was just staring at the two of them. She didn't know how to react, she wanted to explain to the president. She was about to talk when Aaron walked towards her and carried her.

"I'm going to send Gui Gui to her room," he stated as he walked away.

The president sighed, he was hoping that Aaron would get back to the sweet boy he used to be.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why did you stop me?" Gui Gui asked as Aaron carried her up the stairs.

He didn’t reply, he just kept on walking.

“Hey! I’m asking a question, you are supposed to answer it!”

He still kept on walking, this time it was faster..

“Where are you taking me? Why aren’t you answering my questions?” Gui Gui kept on nagging.

This time, Aaron stopped, Gui Gui noticed a woman in her mid-forties standing in front of them, she was dressed as a maid, Aaron put Gui Gui down.

“Mrs. Dao, please send her to her room,” Aaron ordered.

“Young Master, which room should I let her sleep?” Mrs. Dao asked Aaron.

“Anywhere, just let her sleep in peace so that she’ll stop annoying me!” he replied as he walked off.

“Hey! I’m not done asking you yet!” Gui Gui yelled as Aaron walked away.

He didn’t look back and went on. Mrs. Dao approached Gui Gui with a wide gentle smile.

“Young Lady, I shall send you to your room now,” Mrs. Dao said as she assisted Gui Gui on walking.

“Young lady, you’re the one assigned to pretend to be that boy’s fake fiancée, right?”Mrs. Dao gently asked as she opened a door of a room.

“Yes, WAIT How’d you know?!” Gui Gui asked shockingly.

“I am that kid’s bestfriend in this house, my dear, and I know all of his secrets,” Mrs. Dao answered with a smile as she opened the door widely.

They entered the room, it was a room full of things elated to astronomy: telescopes, books, even the glow in the dark stickers designed in the room was in the shape of stars and planets, it was like a mini outer space.]

“This room is amazing!” Gui Gui exclaimed as she wandered.

“This room belongs to a kid, a very sweet kid,”

“Who’s that kid? Is he your son?” Gui Gui asked confusingly, she didn’t saw even a single child around.

“Well, not exactly, I treat him as my own son,”

“A foster child?” gui Gui continued asking.

“Nope, a master of mine,” Mrs. Dao answered as she took a picture from her pocket. She showed it to Gui Gui.

Gui Gui saw a boy with brown eyes, fair complexion and a very sweet smile.

“Him?!” she exclaimed shockingly as she looked at the picture.

"How'd you know it was Aaron?" Mrs. Dao asked as she looked at me confused.

"U... ahh... well..." Gui Gui kept thinking on how she could escape Mrs. Dao's question. "Aaron looks exactly the same when he was a kid 'til now." she exclaimed, hoping Mrs Dao would believe.

Mrs. Dao smiled mysteriously, which made Gui Gui puzzled.

"Alright, if you say so," Mrs. Dao replied. How I hope Aaron could be back from the boy he used to be..." she sighed.

_______________________________________________________________________________

end of chapter 7

hope you enjoyed! SORRY for the late update! I'm really busy this week. There were loads of school activities that our class is organizing, and you know, highschoolers is the most chaotic people you'll ever know, that's why it took us so long to organize things *sigh*

Well I hope you'll still support my story, I'll update more and earlier when all those activities were done!

@ kawaii: updated! thanks for reading!

@rachaellie: thanks! <33

@Bubble: updated, I'm very sorry for the late update! I'll make it up to you when I'm not busy... about Aaron's past, well, I'll reveal it later on...

@lunguiwang: hahas! thanks! keep guessing... hahas! I want Aaron's character to be mysterious!

@dhaniyan: Hmm... like I said, keep guessing! hahas! thanks for reading!

@Cupcakes10000: Aaron is really a very confi=using guy here! hahas! thanks for reading!

@Chantal: thanks a lot!<33 Hey, your name is the same with my bestfriend whom I haven't seen for years! Your name reminds me of her... ^_^

@ragnamary: thanks! hahas!<33

@Shiroi-Ryuu: hahas! Well, as I said to others: keep guessing! hahas! And I'm glad to know that you're a Christian! Maybe, I misunderstood your last comment.. hahas! silly me! thanks for reading!

@yan_yan02: Hi allyana!!!! hahaha! thanks for reading!

GOD BLESS!!!

"COMMIT to the LORD whatever you DO and your plans WILL SUCCEED." Proverbs 16:3