My Number One and My Only One

My Lovely Secret Agent

 

      Aaron continued to walk nonstop, from the ballroom hall, to the dinning hall, music room, then back to the ballroom hall turning towards the kitchen then going upstairs, ran towards the terrace then running back downstairs, entering every room he could, still Gui Gui followed him.

"Are you really going to pee?!" Gui Gui asked, getting pissed.

"Why? Are you tired of following me? As I told you, stop doing that!" Aaron answered firmly.

"No, I'm not!"

"Then, follow me as long as you can!" Aaron again went on walking, as Gui Gui went on following.

"Hey, what's up with those two?" Xiao Xun asked Wang Zi.

"Who?" Wang Zi asked back.

"Gui Gui and the "Prince", they've been walking around since the party ended." Xiao Xun explained.

"Wait here," Wang Zi said as he went towards Aaron and Gui Gui.

"Uhuh.... Here comes Gui Gui's Prince to the rescue," Senior Ella sighed which made Xiao Xun feel uncomfortable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gui!" I heard Wang Zi's voice called from behind.

Aaron and I faced towards him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Let me switch places with you, you're tired already!"

"No, I'm not! I can still do it!" I insisted, I understand that my bestfriend is caring for me, yet I don't want to lose to my psychotic fake-fiance.

"Done talking? I'm going now, just continue your chat!" I heard Aaron said then walked away. I followed him and Wang Zi followed me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Gui Gui ran to catch up to Aaron yet she suddenly tripped.

"Gui!" Wang Zi exclaimed, then ran towards her, which caught Aaron's attention.

Aaron walked towards Gui Gui.

“What happened?” he asked Wang Zi.

“I tripped because of you!” Gui Gui bluted.

“I didn’t see myself tripping you, my dear!” Aaron answered sarcastically.

“Whatever!” Gui Gui exclaimed then held her ankle.

“Did you twist your ankle?” Wang Zi asked Gui Gui.

“No, I didn’t…. HE DID!” Gui Gui answered, pointing at Aaron. Aaron let out a chuckle.

“Stop blaming people around, will you? Let me see your ankle.” Aaron ordered.

“No!”

Aaron sighed then removed Gui Gui’s hand from her ankle.

“It’s swollen! Let me carry you!” Wang Zi suggested as he saw Gui Gui’s ankle.

“No, I can still stand, I’m ok Wang Zi,” Gui Gui said as she tried to stand up, yet she almost fell down, luckily, Aaron caught her, then carried her to his arms.

“Hey, what are you doing? Let me go!” Gui Gui yelled as Aaron carried her.

“Don’t be such a baby, will you?!” he scolded Gui Gui back.

“Wang Zi, please tell Chief Lin that I’m leaving with Gui Gui, we’ll be back in a while,” then he carried Gui Gui downstairs.

“Put me down! Where are you taking me?!” Gui Gui continued to yell.

“Somewhere that only the two of us would know. Somewhere private.” He answered.

“You! We’re just acting, remember?! Don’t do this to me! I’m still young! Put me DOWN!!!!!!”

“Keep quiet, will you?! It’s your fault! I can’t help it!” Aaron answered, he knew what Gui Gui was thinking so he went on to .

“Oh my! LET ME DOWN! I don’t want to be an under-aged parent! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!”

“Too late!” He said, as he opened a door towards a room. They entered the room then he closed the door using his foot.

“PUT ME DOWN!!! You jerk!!!!”

“Okay,” Aaron replied as he put her down the bed and he leaned towards her.

“No!!! Let me UP!!!! LET ME UP!!!”

Aaron let out a chuckle. Then he continued to lean towards her..

“DON’T!!!!!”

Then Aaron reached out his hand, Gui Gui closed her eyes in nervousness then squealed, but instead of reaching for Gui Gui, Aaron reached out for the first aid kit at the headboard of the bed where Gui Gui lay.

Then Aaron whispered to Gui Gui, “Even if you’re the only woman left in this world, I would never dare to touch your poor figure.”

Gui Gui opened her eyes as Aaron went away from her and started to open the first aid kit. It is when she noticed that the room was actually a mini clinic.

She looked around and noticed everything around.

“This place really seems familiar to me.” She thought.

Then I noticed a picture frame at the side table beside the window. It was a picture of a woman, a very beautiful woman.

“Looking around, huh?” Aaron asked.  “This place actually is my secret place.”

“Your secret place?” she asked.

“Yet, it’s not a secret now, because of you.” He replied.

“Hey, it’s your fault that I got injured eh! Now it’s fair!” Gui Gui replied.

Aaron just chuckled.

“Did anyone went in here before?” she asked, wanting to know if Aaron remembered her.

He didn’t reply.

“Hey?”

He still didn’t reply.

“Why don’t you answer?”

“Someone annoying entered here before!” he replied.

“So, you..” Gui Gui wanted to continue asking but Aaron suddenly sang…

“Man man zhe, jie feng ai yi ji bien shang yi lai… (the song was “Momo by Fahrenheit)

He continued singing as he applied first aid to Gui Gui’s knee bruise and sprained ankle, which made Gui Gui feel sleepy….

____________________________________________________________________________

         I woke up with the sun starting to set, I looked towards the window and saw Aaron, he was staring at the picture frame and at another one, the one that I didn’t saw earlier.

“What are you doing?” I asked. He suddenly kept he other frame at the drawer then he just faced towards me as he held the picture which I saw earlier. The picture of a very beautiful woman.

“What are you looking at?” I asked, “Is the woman in the picture your girlfriend?”

“The one is my number one, my beloved mom, and the other was my only one,” he replied. “But, they’re both gone.”

“Why?” I asked.

“NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS! Just go back to sleep!” he replied firmly.

“He’s being harsh again!” I thought.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

end of chapter 6

thanks for reading! keep commenting!

@Bubble: thanks!!! Well here it goes!

@dhaniyan: updated! I'll reveal it later on, for now, be thrilled! hahas!

@Cupcakes10000: Yup! Aaron really is a weird guy! hahas!

@AsianChitChat: updated! thanks for reading!

@xiao_mei_mei: thanks a lot!<33

@Shiroi-Ryuu: Sorry about the Bible verses, it's just that I love them and it's been my trademark since, I won't be able to remove it...  By the way, thanks for reading! Yup, You're right! It's one of those.... Hope you continue reading even though we have differences in religion....^_^

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

"... your HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWS that you need all these things." - Matthew 6:32