My Fiance is Psychotic!

My Lovely Secret Agent

 

It’s been minutes since I was sitting at the limousine with my so-called-fiance but I felt that I was sitting here for days! No one spoke a single word. Aaron was busy listening to his i-phone as the headphones kissed his ears.

            More minutes passed when we arrived to our destination: the Yan’s guesthouse.

“Smile,” Aaron ordered as he was about to go out the limo, “or else we’re doomed.”

I did as he said. As we walked out the car, media started to gather around us, it’s like we were total celebs. We continued to walk towards the ballroom hall where the party will start.

We sat at the table, in front of all the media and guests. I looked around and saw my Seniors dressed as waiters and waitresses. While Wang Zi and Xiao Xun were formally dressed.

“Good evening to each and everyone,” the president started, “ First of all I would like to thank you for celebrating with us the birthday of my son, Aaron.”

The president continued to his speech. I wasn’t paying attention, my eyes caught the details of the guest house, I somewhat felt that I’ve been here before…

“Gui!” Aaron whispered angrily towards me, “pay attention, will you? I’m now going to give my speech, get ready to act.”

Aaron stood up and went towards the stage, our act will be starting…

“As my father said, I would also like to thank all of you for celebrating my birthday with me, and of course, I would like to thank GOD for giving me another year of abundance and blessings, but best of all,” Aaron looked at me as it is said at our act, “I would like to thank GOD for giving me this annoying person in my life.” He continued with a grin.

Everyone laughed. I was shocked. It wasn’t written on the script! He’s going to humiliate me! Yet I have no choice but to continue!

“Annoying?” a reporter asked.

“Yes, annoying,” Aaron confirmed and looked at me once again, now with a grin.

I looked at the president and I saw that he was scratching his head.

“What are you saying?” I asked him in embarrassment.

He smiled then faced the media again, “Annoying… yet as time goes by, that annoyance turned out to become something more powerful.” Aaron continued, which made everyone’s faces get puzzled.

“Whenever I’m feeling lonely, she would annoy me with her smile, which makes my heart slowly feel her happiness and start smiling. Whenever I thought that hope was gone, she’ll start to annoy me with her foolish yet positive thoughts which makes me feel the positive side of the world, and most of all, she helped me find my way to GOD. Slowly that annoyance turned into a powerful thing we all call ‘love’.” Aaron continued, then looked at me with a smile, I blushed, I don’t know why.

“May I know who this ‘annoying-someone’ is?” another reporter asked.

Aaron walked towards me and offered his right hand, I took it and we walked towards the stage, as our hands touched.

“Her name is Even, Even Wu.”

Then, Aaron knelt, which made the suspense at the party to increase.

"Even Wu, will you be my fiancee?" he asked as he took out a ring from his pocket. It was a white gold ring with a heart-shaped diamond at the middle.

"Of course!" I yelled as it was written at my script. He put the ring at my finger then he stood up and hugged me. The cameras started to take pictures of us...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours after the party, we still haven't left the guesthouse. The guests and the media have left, the only people inside the guesthouse was me, Aaron, Chief Lin, the President and my co-guards.

"GREAT JOB, you two!" the president exclaimed as he walked towards me and Aaron.

"Thank you, sir!" I saluted.

"I'll be looking forward for better results for the next days, don't disappoint me, Ms. Wu, I put my trust in your team."

"You can count on us, sir." I answered.

"I'm going to the restroom," Aaron said then left.

"Sir, I'd better follow him," I said then walked towards the direction Aaron went.

"Why are you following me?" he asked as he noticed that I'm behind him.

"I'm your BODYGUARD, remember?"

"I'm just going to pee, I'm not gonna get lost!"

"Well, I'll wait for you outside the restroom!" I answered.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" Aaron asked, annoyed.

"Nope! I'm a secret agent-slash- your bodyguard!"

He walked towards me, "Don't tell me, you believed on what I said earlier that's why you're annoying me now?!" he asked as he went nearer.

"No I'm not! I'm just doing my job!" I replied as I walked backwards.

"Yeah, a job with another motive; something like, 'I'll protect you, then make you fall for me?'" he asked, as he went nearer until I bumped the wall.

"Don't be such an airhead! I'm just doing my job!"

"Well, Ms. Wu, let's see how long you will be able to survive in this job!" he said with a smirk, then walked away. I followed him, again.

I'm not sure what kind of person he is now, being nice for a moment, being a jerk for another. But, this one thing I'm sure... he's a psycho!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

end of chapter 5

next chapter: *I still have no title for it*

hope you enjoyed! thanks for reading!

thanks for the comments!

sorry for the late update!

@ghostprincex: sorry for the short updates lately, I'll try to make longer chaps!

@Bubble: thanks!

@AsianchitChat: updated! hahas!

@Cupcakes10000: thanks for subscribing here and on winglin! 

GOD BLESS!!!

"TRUST in the LORD with ALL: your HEART, and lean NOT on your own understanding; in ALL your ways, ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, and HE SHALL DIRECT your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6