CHAPTER 3

COOKIES AND CREAM

It was a Sunday morning. They didn’t need to open the bakery because Sunday was always their holiday of the week.

Ara’s phone kept on ringing that morning.
She got up irritably from bed, messy hair and all. It was actually a good thing that her phone was a samusung corby, if not, then it would already be flying out the balcony.
It took her a while to make out the words written on the ID caller.

“aish, this person!” she said and answered her phone.

“Do you want to die?” she said half asleep.

“Yah! Ara, open the door!” the guy on the line said.

“Open it yourself and go to hell!” she screamed in her phone and went back to sleep.

“Ara, who was that?” Min asked, who was on the other end of the room lying on her bed with her eyes slightly open.

“Stupid face” Ara answered with the same expression.

“Ok Taecyeon?” Min said.

“who else..”

“Ok Taecyeon”

“YES MIN, Now let me go to sleep”

“No, Ara! Ok Taecyeon!” Min said louder.

“YES MIN, OK TAECYEON THE STUPID FACE WITH THE GREASY SMILE!” Ara exploded but stopped to see a tall figure standing at their bedroom door.

Both of them screamed and started to throw pillows at him. He quickly dodged and ducked and retreated himself to the living room. Min then quickly got up from bed and locked the door.

[Taecyeon’s POV]

I pressed the number combination to their alarm, the one that they gave me. I think I’m the only person and guy that knows their password.
And since Ara didn’t want to open the door for me, I’ll give her a surprise.

When the alarm was off, I tiptoed to their room. Listening to her voice earlier, she must have been still sleeping, and I know it’s hard to wake her up in the morning.

The door was slightly open; I pushed it little by little trying my best not to make any creaky sounds.
I could hear them mumbling to each other.

‘How can they even understand each other’ I thought.

Then Min noticed me, Ara got mad at her for being noisy and that’s when she just realised I’m standing at the foot of her bed.

I jumped when they both screamed and then they started throwing pillows at me. I quickly ran to the living room to take cover and then I heard them lock their door.

“women” I said to myself and sat myself down on the sofa.


[Back to Ara and Min’s POV]

They both got dressed quickly and finally went got out f their room to meet the unwanted visitor.
Ara was furious and quickly walked up straight to him.

“You girls finally awake?” he simply said.

“Why are you here?” Min asked.

“I just wanted to see you both while you were sleeping” he answered with a erted smile on his face.

“Do you want me to destroy your baby-making-machine?” Ara threatened.

Taecyeon looked at her and knew she wasn’t joking.

“okay okay, sheesh! Moody pants!” he said and got up. He walked to the fridge and opened it and looked inside.
“By the looks of this condition, I have to bring you guys out for breakfast” he said, still looking into the fridge.

“Why are you suddenly bringing us out?” Min asked and sat down on the sofa. Ara crossed her arms, waiting for his answer.

“Aren’t you two my friends, that’s what friends do right?” he said looking at the both of them.

“Taecyeon, are you gay? It seems like we are the only friends you’ve got” Ara said.

“Well..” he sighed, pretending to be disappointed, “I guess you don’t want me to treat you for a movie or the tickets for the grand new theme park opening near by and the…”

“okay fine!” Ara said giving up to him when he said that he was paying for everything.

“hm, seems like you’re not really honest” he said, playing around with them and making a cute face.
(this pic lol XD http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9393/28031126.jpg)


Min got up and pleaded to him.

“Pleeeease Taecyeon sshi, I promise you can get a discount at Cookies and Cream”

“Taecyeon sshi? That doesn’t sound right. Call me oppa, infact for the rest of the day” he said again with his greasy smile.

Ara scoffed when he said that.

“fine…Taecyeon oppa” Min said reluctantly.

“Good Min, now…Ara” he looked at Ara.

“Oppa” she said in a low voice so that he couldn’t hear it clearly.

“What was that Ara?” he said, smiling at the fact that Ara was following he said for once.

“OPPA, okay..oppa” she finally said out loud and rolled her eyes.

“Good, now both of you get dressed. You two stink! Chop chop!”

By just looking at each others eyes, Min and Ara knew that he would die one day due to their torturing.