FINALE

COOKIES AND CREAM

Here it is everyone.
Hope you all will love the ending.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 15

Ara was sitting at the table, looking out the window and thinking.
Min, bringing herself and Ara a cup of coffee, walked up towards her and sat opposite of her.

"What are you looking at?" Min asked as she sipped her coffee, then hugged herself from the slightly cold temperature of the room.

"How long will it take if I ran out this room, jumped down 3 steps a time at the staircase and continued running across the street?" she asked with her eyes still fixed outside the window.

Min took another sip out of her coffee while calculating it in her head, but then just realised how stupid and random the question was.

"Yah. Don't make me think in the winter. I'll get a brainfreeze." she said.

"Just take a guess" Ara told her.

Min thought again. Again, she tried calculating it roughly in her head.

"hmmm...7 minutes?" she guessed.

"What! Isn't that a bit too fast?" Ara said.

"I just roughly calculated it. So, what's the answer?"

"I don't know the answer." Ara stated.

"Mwo. and you told me to do all the calculating? oh, my brain" Min rubbed her temples.

"I was just wondering" Ara said and took a sip of her coffee too.

"Well, the way you wonder is just weird" Min said and got up.

Ara stuck out her tongue at Min and then looked back out the window.

"7 minutes huh.." she said to herself.

-------

Ding Dong.
The door bell rang.

"ne. Coming!"

Doojoon opened the door to see a familiar man. The one he saw that day at the park when he was with Min.
He smiled to himself and invited him in.

"You seem to know where I live?" Doojoon said as he sat down on his couch and invited Nickhun to sit down. But he prefered to stand up.

"You can call me a stalker if you want but I'm here to tell you something" he said giving a very strong and determined glare.

"Is is thing conversation going to be something related to Min?" Doojoon guessed.

Practically the answer was yes since Nickhun gave a more intense stare.

"I love her and and I still do and I'm guessing you already know about that" Doojoon confessed.

Nickhun looked away. He was hoping he could do something to stop him but it was obvious that they had mutual feelings for each other.

"If you love her..you should take good care of her..and stop making her cry" Nickhun advised still not looking at Doojoon.

Doojoon looked at him and scoffed.
Khun looked up at him. Did Doojoon just make fun of him?
He was being sincere and all he could do was..scoff? and even a smirk plastered on his face?
This Doojoon guy was really asking for it.

"Are you stupid?  You're still so innocent" Doojoon said as he got up and walked in Nickhun's direction.
He lifted his hand as if ready to hit Nickhun.
If this guy wanted to fight, he knew it would be a feirce one. Both of them had the same build but Nickhun was confident that he could take this guy.
But before he could even switch on to 'fighter' mode, weirdly, the hand landed on his shoulder.

Khun looked at Doojoon's hand that was placed on his shoulder then back at his face.
Doojoon smiled at him.

He walked pass him and then leaned at the back of the sofa. Now their backs were facing each other.

"5 years ago, we were happily together. It was my fault. I left her without any good reason. I was just being selfish because I wanted to continue studying overseas. After I met her at the convention, I thought maybe I could rekindle the spark that we once had."

Doojoon sighed and then continued.

"Everytime I asked her out I was always hoping...hoping to be together again like in the past. Instead of a new fire, there was only memories. Painful memories. and that day when we bumped into you..I knew it then, I couldn't make her happy anymore. She didn't cry because of me.."

Nickhun turned around, understanding his every word.
and Doojoon turned around to face him.

"She cried because of you. She cried because she loves you"

-------

Ara was lying in her bed. Feeling uneasy, she Tossed and turned.
Practically she was rolling all over her bed and accidentally got tangled in the sheets.

"Great. I'm stuck" she said to herself and tried her best to untangle herself.
The feakiest part of the untangling was when her right hand looked like her left hand.

Ding Dong.

"uh..com..coming!" she struggled still tangled.

She got off the bed with the sheets still wrapped around her.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

"I'M COMING!" she shouted and rushed, trying her best to fasten her pace but just ended up walking like a penguin.

She opened the door and Nickhun rushed in.
He was sweaty and was panting really hard.

"Nickhun! You gave me a heartattack!" she said while trying to balance herself.

He ran into their apartment and looked into every room, opening every single door especially the bathroom.

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing?" Ara who obviously couldn't move asked from the hallway.

"Where's Min?" he stopped and asked her.

"uhmm..ah! She told me she was talking a walk in the park." again Ara was balancing herself.

"What! Why would she go out in the cold?"

"I dunna..maybe it's because she's thinking too much...ABOUT YOU!" she said saracstically.

Nickhun quickly pushed her aside and ran for the door, leaving Ara behind.

"Yah! At least help me!" she pouted.

Nickhun came back in and grabbed onto the sheets.
He pulled it and Ara twirled around and finally she was free.
As soon as she was free, he pulled her into a tight hug.

"Nickhun?" Ara said surprised.

"Just to let you know, he'll be leaving somewhere before 8PM to meet HeeYoung, so don't waste your time or you'll lose him" Nickhun said.

He patted her head and then rushed back out after remembering what he was supposed to do.
Ara knew that he was referring to Taecyeon, but she was still in denial that she was in love with him.

"I don't need that guy. That bastard!" she shouted eventhough Nickhun had already left.

She stomped her way back to where she first sat this morning. By the window.
First she was hesitant to look at the time, but did it anyway, thinking she wouldn't give a damn about Taecyeon.

It was already 7.53pm.
Then she remembered what Min said this morning.
It would take roughly 7 minutes from this room, down the stairs and across the street.
She looked outside the window again and saw a lonely figure walking down the street and about to cross the street.

Just by the way he walked, and the profile of his recognizable long and tall back, she knew exactly that it was Taecyeon.
She became restless. and now felt hesitant whether to go or not.
She looked at the time again. 7.54PM.
Now she had only 6 minutes left.

That's when her brain blanked out and only her body did all the work.
Without her jacket, she carelessly wore her shoes and banged the door open ready to sprint off.

5 minutes left.
"Aish" she cussed to herself. and ran down the stairway, jumping down 3 steps at a time.
There were 6 flights, making her lose 2 more minutes.

3 minutes left.
She reached the bottom. And ran for it as if her life was on the line.
When she reached the zebra crossing. She waited for the walk sign to light up.
She screamed in frustration. It never occured to her that waiting for the cars to stop would take up another two minutes, which actually felt like 2 hours.

1 minute left.
She ran across the road and finally got to the other side.
She kept on running hoping to spot him soon, but because she was focused to what was in front of her, she tripped because her left foot caught on her own right foot. Now she was feeling really stupid.

She sat up and her knee was bleeding really bad. She held onto her wounded knee.
Two drops of water dropped onto her wound. Ara was crying.
Not because of the pain, but because she was too late.
Too late to stop him from going to that other girl.

She covered her face and cried not even caring about the passerby's who were looking at her.

"Ara?"

Ara looked up. At first the face was unclear due to her tears, but when she interpreted the voice in her head, she quickly wiped away her tears so he wouldn't see them.

"You're hurt" he said putting down his palstic bag and kneeled in front of her, looking closely at the wound. "What did you do to yourself?" he asked.

Ara had enough of acting tough. She didn't want to anymore. Tears welled up in her eyes and she started crying again.

"Oppa!"

She put her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.
Taecyeon was surprised that she just called him oppa. It made him all happy and giddy inside, but he just hugged her back and smiled to himself.

"What happened to you Ara? Why are you like this?" Taec asked her as he released her and wiped her tears.

"I was..ch..chasing you" she answered between sobs.

"What! Why?"

"Be..because you were going to leave me" she sniffed.

"Leave you? Ara.." he chuckled, "I was just going out to buy some drinks. If you wanted to come with me you should of just called me" he said softly as he pushed away the hair covering her face.

This was definitely a new side of Taecyeon that Ara had never seen before.

Her eyes widened.
"You weren't going to meet..HeeYoung?" she choked on her name.

"Mwo. Heeyoung?" he shook his head and laughed to himself."I already told her that the things between her and I were over, because.."

"because..?" Ara repeated, curious.

"because, I'm already in love with someone else" he said and looked at her.

Ara immeadiately blushed. Embarassed she looked down at the cement.

"uh..one more thing Ara..don't call me oppa. It doesn't sound right when it comes out from your mouth" he joked.

She looked up and hit him. Tears flowed again, but they were tears of happiness.

"Babo. Babo! BABO!" she cursed while hitting him continuously.

Taecyeon could only laugh at her embarrased reaction.

"Fine. I'll be your babo then. Forever your babo." he said.

Taecyeon got up and helped her up.
He squatted and told Ara that he would give her a piggyback and Ara didn't refuse.

"We'll get you patched up and then we can enjoy these delicious rice drinks that I bought, ok?" he said while carrying her back.

Ara placed her chin on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
Finally, after so long, of fighting, quarelling and bickering. Taecyeon belonged to her.
She closed her eyes and gave a relieved sigh and whispered in his ears.

"Saranghae"

Taecyeon smiled and led them both back home.

-------

Min sat on a bench. Her feet playing with the already decaying leaves on the ground.
A cold breeze blew on her face so she zipped up her jacket and hugged herself.

She was cluelss. She didn't know why she was at the park, hanging out in the cold.
Maybe it was to get away from everything and try figure things out, she thought.

She thought of Doojoon. She closed her eyes tight.
Her heartstrings started pulling at her heart, but in a painful way.

Yes, she did love Doojoon, but thinking through it harder, she realised that those feelings were her feelings in the past.
She tightened her eyes to stop herself from crying.

"Stop crying Min. Stop" she said to herself.

and then, her mind pictured Nickhun.
This time she couldn't restrain herself. She covered her face wth her palms, and silently cried in the cold weather.


[Nickhun's POV]

He had reached the park and searched for her.
It was freezing out and he couldn't believe that Min would be out in this cold weather.

He stopped a while to catch his breath, as he was doing that, he saw someone sitting all alone on the bench.
He straightened his body and called out her name.

"Min?"

the girl lifted her head up.
He could see that her eyes were puffy and swollen. She had been crying.
It made him hurt even more.

Doojoon was right.
He was the one making Min cry, not Doojoon.
He clenched his fist thinking about how stupid he was.

She got up from her seat and stood there. Trembling from the cold.

"Khun" she called out.

Nickhun ran to her and hugged her tight, never wanting to let go again.
Tears flowed out of her eyes again and she cried in his chest.

He looked at her face anD cupped her cheek.
She was freezing.

"Min. You're so cold" he said as he wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead.

She gripped onto his t-shirt.

"Khun. You keep on making me cry." Min said as she buried her face back into his chest.

He hugged her tightly again.

"mianhae. I'll never make you cry again" he promised and her hair.

She released herself from him and held his hand.

"Lets go home. It's freezing out here" Khun said as he lead the way.

"Wait. What are we going to say to Taecyeon and Ara" Min asked.

Nickhun smirked at her.

"You'll be surprised when we get home. I predict that they both would have a hard time trying to tell us something important"

Min was clueless.
"Mwo? Waeyo?"

"You'll see" he smiled and wrapped his arms around her.


-THE END-

;(((

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thank you all for reading! LOVE YOU!

Yes. I am going to continue with SEASON 2!
I know some of you requested to keep the same characters, but I've already written until chapter 4 with my new characters.
I'm so sorry!! *bows*

I hope you guys could give it a chance and love it like the way you loved Cookies and Cream Season 1 featuring 2PM.
I hope my beloved subscribers would give it much love and new readers to SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU!!!

-Cookies and Cream Season 1 !!!-