CHAPTER EIGHT: Questions..

Beautiful Trio Book ONE: YuRi's Love Story

"Come back to earth, dude!" A familiar irritated voice said.

TaeYang look at SeungRi. "What?" He ask.

"And erase that smug on your face. It's irritating!" SeungRi said in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey, what's your problem? And why you're in my office again?" He asks curiously to his friend. He just realized that within the week, SeungRi's mood is way too odd for him. "Don't you have work to do?"

"Nothing." He simply said. "So, how's YuRi?"

He gave his friend this look. Like why-the-hell-are-you-asking-about-her look. Which SeungRi find  amusing.

"Hey, it's just a simple question. It's not like I want to rob her away from you." SeungRi said with a laugh.

"My girlfriend is doing great. Thank you." He answered. The thought that YuRi is now his girlfriend bring a smile on his face. Just the thought about her.

It's been 6 months since that fateful night. He smiled at the thought of their first kiss.

"Here you go again. Man, you're really got it bad." 

"Yeah. And I'm happy." He simply answered back.

"Insanely happy." SeungRi added. "Me and the guys are happy for you, really. After all these years.."

"Yeah, I know." He interrupted. He knows what his friend is going to say next. 

Then he heard his mobile ringing. He smiled when he see who's the caller.

"Hi, Hon!" He answered while giving SeungRi a don't-disturb-me-look.

"Hello, Hon! Are you busy? Am I interrupting you or something?" She said in a sweet angel voice. Well, at least for him.

"No, I'm not busy. " He smiled answering the question. "What are you up to?"

"Well, I'm on my way to YoonA's office." 

"Oh, really? Until what time are you in there?"

"Well, I don't really know. Maybe till four?" 

He then look at his watch. It's already half past two in the afternoon. "I'll pick you up there at four-thirty, okay?" 

"Alright. Miss you, Hon!"

"Me too. Please tell YoonA I said hi."

"Sure, I will. Bye, Hon!!"

"Bye!"

He smiled. Smile become the easiest thing for him since he meet her. And he's glad. When he look at SeungRi, his friend gives him a questioning look.

"What?" He ask. "Yeah, I know. I'm a cheesy guy! Deal with it, man." He said jokingly.

"Uhh..." He mumbled with an odd look on his face. What's his problem?

"Hey, are you okay?" TaeYang ask his friend.

"W-Who's YoonA?" 

"YoonA is one of YuRi's dongsaengs. Why do you ask? Do you know her?" 

"No." SeungRi answered. "Oh, I need to go now. I just remembered I have an appointment. See you." Then he goes out of his office.

That's odd. That's also made him thinking. 

 

 

Four-Thirty in the afternoon...

"Hi!" He greeted both YuRi and YoonA as he arrived.

"Hi, Hon!" YuRi greeted back then gave him a hug and s smack.

He just smiled at his girlfriend. He look at YoonA. "Hey!"

"Hello, TaeYang Oppa! Are you picking up, YuRi Unnie?" 

"Yeah. If she's ready to go." He answered.

"She is." He caught YoonA give her sister a teasing look. And he saw YuRi giving YoonA a warning expression. 

"Let's go, Hon." YuRi said. 

Then they wave goodbye to YoonA. They both decided to go to a mall. Just to stroll and kill time. They're holding hands and happily having a conversation when someone called his name.

"TaeYang-ssi?" That painful familiar voice called.

"Oh, Hi." He said in a reserved tone.

"Uhm.. Hi there!" She said to YuRi. "I'm Dara, TaeYang's childhood friend." 

YuRi giving him first a questioning look before she introduced herself. "My name is YuRi."

"Nice meeting you, YuRi. It's also nice seeing you after all these years, TaeYang-ssi." She sincerely said. "Well, I've got to go now." 

After Dara left, it feels like the mood change. They keep on walking hand in hand though YuRi is  not talking or asking him about Dara. And that scares him. He tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"Hey! What's with the long face?" He jokingly asks.

YuRi look at him. The kind of look that makes his heart went out to her. 

"Who is she?" She simply ask looking straight at his face.

"She already introduced herself, right? Her name is Dara, she's my childhood friend." He answered.

"I know what she said. But WHO IS SHE IN YOUR LIFE?"

"She was...."