CHAPTER 10: The Only One For Me..

Beautiful Trio Book ONE: YuRi's Love Story

[ Mianhe to those who are patiently waiting for this last chapter of the story..Been so busy with work and all...So, here it is...]

 

"What happen? What happen to us?" TaeYang demended.

YuRi just keeps her silence. To be honest, she knows what's TaeYang is asking about. She had kept her distance from him since three days ago when she saw him with his ex-girlfriend. Comfrontation is not what she's good at. So, she decided to stay mum.

"Hey, tell me please. Don't keep me on the dark. It hurts." Looking straight into her eyes.

She stared at his face. The face who keeps her nights short. The face who keeps her heart pounding like crazy. She can obviously see the hurt and the frustration that he feels at their situation.

She sigh. "It hurts seeing you with her." She finally said.

"Who's her?" TaeYang asked, showing a confused expression.

"Dara" She answered. Just saying her name hurt her and makes her remember when she saw them together. Painfully looking good together.

"So, you saw us at the mall?"

"Yeah."

"Why you didn't approach us?"

"Because...Because..." She don't know where to start..

"Because?"

"Because I might disturb you... and I'm insanely jealous!!" There she said it with all honesty.

TaeYang just look at her. Really look at her.

"What?!" She said.

Then without saying anything he kissed her. Full on the lips!  And she kissed him back with so much passion. It's like all the mixed emotions from them are released on that kiss. They only stop the kiss to take some air.Both of them stared at each other. Talking through their eyes. Eyes that speaks more than their lips.

"I LOVE YOU. Please, don't EVER doubt how I feel for you. THIS and the FUTURE will be US. Nothing else." He said showing his heart on his sleeves.

"Dara.."

"Dara.."He then said. "Was my past. But she's still a good friend of mine. Everything we had belongs to the past. Right now, I belong to YOU just like how YOU belong to me. No one else. Got that?" 

She looked at his eyes. Letting him know how she feels. 

"I'm sorry. Really sorry. I shouldn't get jealous. I'm so petty, don't you think?" She said in an embarassed tone.

"Yes, you are! But I still love you to bits." TaeYang said to her with a smile. "And I beg you, honey, if you feel upset or anything about me, let me know, okay? I don't want to be put in the dark again. It scares me that I feel I'm losing you."

"I'm sorry. It also scares me that I'll be losing you." She then confessed. "That's why I ran away. Distancing myself to more hurt."

"I love you. ALWAYS remember that." He said with so much emotion.

"I LOVE you too. You know that, right?" She lovingly said.

"You do?" TaeYang said with a teasing expression.

"Yes, I do!"

"Then show me."

"How?"

"By marrying me." 

That caught her off guard and it shown on her face. 

"A-Are you serious?" 

"Yes. Do I look like joking?" 

"No."

"You don't want to marry me?"

"No. I mean, you don't like you're joking. And YES, I'll marry you." She with with a hug.

"Damn, woman, you almost give me a heart attack there!" TaeYang said. "Now, don't you just hug me. Kiss me."

And then they kissed.