CHAPTER SEVEN: From Now On..

Beautiful Trio Book ONE: YuRi's Love Story

YuRi is in front of the mirror. Staring at her reflection. Finding anything wrong. Satisfied at what she looks she smiled at her self. Then she heard a soft knock on her door.

"Come in!" She said.

The door opens and her two dongsaengs enters her room.

"Hey!" YuRi said to YoonA and JooHyun.

"Are you going somewhere, Unnie?" YoonA asks when she sits in her bed. Curiosity is written all over her beautiful face.

JooHyun remains silently observing her. She seated beside YoonA.

"Yeah." She simply answered. "What are you two up to?" She then asks.

"Nothing. Unnie, is TaeYang Oppa your boyfriend?" YoonA then asks.

She gave a nervous laugh. "No. Why do you say that?"

"Really? It's because I can see the sparks around when I saw you two at the restaurant." YoonA teasingly answered.

That made her laugh. "You and your wild imagination, Yoongie."

"Unnie, you like him, don't you?" JooHyun asks. The question surprises her especially if its from her baby sister.

"Hey! What's with all the questions? You two seem to forgot that I AM the unnie here." She said giving the two a serious look.

YoonA and JooHyun look at each other and giggled like there's something funny.

"You definitely like him, Unnie! It's all written all over your face!" YoonA said with her alligator laugh. JooHyun laughs along.

"Stop it, you two! You're bothering me already."

Then she glances at her watch. It's already 7 in the evening.  He said he'll pick her up at  exactly 7 in the evening. It's their nth date and he's late?

"If you're waiting for TaeYang Oppa, he's already downstairs." YoonA said with a dead pan expression.

She gave YoonA a deadly look. However, her sisters just laugh to her dismay. She decided to ignore the two, gather her things and went out of her room. She nervously walk down the stairs. Her heart beats faster as she take one step at a time. And the she saw him. Sinfully Gorgeous. 

"Hi!" He said giving her his signature smile. She felt like her heart suddenly melts.

"Hello. Did I made you wait long? I'm really sorry."

"No. You didn't." He said with a smile. "Ready?" He asks then he extend his hand to her and she accepts.

This is not the first time that he holds her hands, but still there's the giddy feeling just them holding hands.  She really don't know what happen. They just become more and more closer since they started to become friends. Yeah, some kind of friends. The most confusing thing for her is that they ARE friends however just by looking at their actions from other people's point of view it doesn't look like they're in a platonic relationship. That thought makes is one of the things that she's losing some good night sleep these days.

"Are you not feeling well?" He asks with a worried expression.

"Oh, I'm fine." She answered with a smile. But deep inside sadness slowly envelope her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." She gave him another smile. Then she asks him about his day to change the subject. And to her relief he let her change the subject.

 

 

After 3 Hours...

They decided to park near the beach.  It seems they don't want to apart yet.

They're having so much fun together. As simple as just having a very nice conversation. There's no dull moments. 

"That was really funny! It really happens??" YuRi asks about the story TaeYang told her while laughing.

"Yeah." He said with a laugh. 

Then their eyes locked. Silence become louder. Tension in the air surrounding them. She can even hear her heart beating so fast.

"YuRi..." He said softly.

She gulped for air. She didn't know why. It's like everything around them just turn around 360 degrees!!

"Can...Can I kiss you?" He said in a soft and hypnotic tone. His eyes are speaking something more to her.

"Y-Yes.." She nervously answered in a whisper.

Then it happen. Finally.

Their lips lock..

At first like testing the waters..

Taking time..

Enjoying it.. 

And suddenly it changes from sweet to ravishing each others' lips. Like they can't take enough of each other. Then they stop to get some air. Still staring at each other in amazement. 

"Wow.." TaeYang said in amazement. "Wow.."

She just stared back at him. Don't know anymore what to think of what happen to them. And before she can speak, TaeYang kiss her again and she answered back. The second kiss is different from the first. The first is sweet and the second is more passionate, more intense. It's like they're asking for more from each other.

"I love you, YuRi." 

That simple statement caught her off guard. Her heart beats faster than normal.

"I.." 

"Please." TaeYang interrupted. "Let me speak first. Before I lost my courage." TaeYang said with a shy smile. "The very first time I saw you, and I know at that same moment that you'll become part of my life. Cheesy as it seems. It's the truth. I love you. Can you make yourself love me too? If not now maybe later?" Sincerity is all over his face. She feel it.

"Oh, TaeYang..." She said. "You don't know how I feel." Then she cupped his face by her hands and kiss him. "I love you too."

"YuRi.."

They hug each other.

Their hearts both made a commitment at each other.

From now on.