CHAPTER TWO: Attraction At Second Sight..

Beautiful Trio Book ONE: YuRi's Love Story

TaeYang couldn't help but smile at himself. He really doesn't mean to be an to the woman but he couldn't help himself. She's really beautiful when fuming mad at him. Her face got so red that he wanted to pinched but he didn't because he doesn't want to go too far. It's been a while since he feels this good. And it's because of that woman. Then he smiles. A mysterious smile.

"Hey, earth to TaeYang! What's with that smile?" Daesung curiously asked.

"Huh? What??"

"You're spacing out, dude." TOP commented then give him a light punch on his torso.

"Yeah. Is that because of that woman you're staring at the restaurant a while ago?" GD asked with so much curiousity.

"Nah. Why do you think she's the reason?" He asked back.

"Don't deny it. I caught you drooling over her." SeungRi commented with a mischievous laugh.

"I did not!" He denied. Well, he IS but he'll never admit it to his friends! Never! He don't want to end up a laughingstock.

All of his friends just give him a We-Don't-Believe-You look. He just shrugged and changed the topic.

TaeYang and his friends are having so much fun when something or someone caught his eye. It's the woman from the parking lot! That made him pause and look. Really look. She's with the same friends he saw at the restaurant. She's really a babe. A sizzling hot one. He got this urged to approach her but he stop himself. He doesn't want to look like a fool if ever she'll snob him. 

"Hey, there you go again. What are you looking at?" GD asked then followed where his eyes are looking. "Well, well, well, it's the woman from the restaurant."

"Yeah, it's her! Whoa, aside from being beautiful, she also have beautiful friends. Let's approach them!" SeungRi said.

"Let's go!" Daesung excitedly added.

"No, wait!"

"What??" GD asked.

"Ahm..Let's not." He simply answered.

"Why not?" TOP asked.

"Just..." He don't know what to answer. "Just don't, ok?"

"Interesting." TOP said."Don't tell us you're SHY??"

TaeYang don't know what to answer to that question. Pathetic! He's not really shy but he just don't KNOW how to approach her after what happen. He may looks like an arrogant oaf or sometimes he can be, but it's his only defense mechanism. After what happen in the past, he slowly shied away from women. Especially, women who are independent types. Like this one.

Then he saw her approach by a guy. Looks like the guy are trying to ask for a dance from her. He saw some hesitation but it seems the guy convince her to dance. They went to the dance floor and started to dance. He can't really help it. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Then they started to dance.

Watching her dance. Just a simple dance made his blood boil. Really boil. What is happening to him? What's with that woman that made him feel this way? He has this urged to go to the dance floor and grab the woman to that guy!!!

"Hey! You look like you want to kill someone." He heard TOP commented.

"If you're not really interested in her, stop looking like a wolf ready to grab and kill." GD added.

"Damn." He thought.

 Then he heard his friends laugh like there's no tomorrow. And that pisses him off. It's like all his pride came down to the drain.

That woman is a "T". T for TROUBLE. Big trouble.

He felt that his life is making a 180 Degrees turn. What's going to happen to him now?