CHAPTER ONE: When Ice and Fire Collides...

Beautiful Trio Book ONE: YuRi's Love Story

"What a day!" YuRi thought while slouching on her office chair. She just finished all the paperworks that are needed to be done for that day because if she'll not finish it, her boss will definitely bug her about it 24/7! Such a demanding boss.

"Yul, done already?" TaeYeon inquired while peeking at her office door.

"Yep! At last!! This is really giving me a headache!" She complains.

"Yeah, I know what you feel. It's also chaos in my department. Well, see you later, okay?"

"What later??" She confusely asked.

"You didn't remember? Sica's birthday? Club Z?" TaeYeon reminded me.

"Damn." She thought. She really forgot that one. Too many things on her mind these days. "Yeah, I remember now. See you later then." She answered and smile at her friend.

"Great!!! DON'T ever forget that. Because if you will, Sica will not talk to you. Seven sharp, dinner at Bitros' after that Club Z. Arasseo?? "

That statement made her laugh. "I know. Okay, I'll be there."

 

At KIM's Residence...

"Dad, I'll be going out with TaeYeon, Jessica and some friends. No need to wait for me because I'm going to be awfully late."

"Okay. Just be sure that you and the others will be safe. Understand?"

"Of course!! We'll be fine, Dad. Gotta run!!'

YuRi is on her way out when she bumped in with YoonA.

"Hey Unnie!!! Going somewhere??" YoonA asked curiously.

"Yeah. I'll be going out with TaeYeon and others. How about you? Where are you come from at this hour??"

"I'm with HyoYeon and SooYoung just a while ago."

"Oh I see. Well, I better go now. Wait, have you seen Maknae? Dad was asking me a while ago about her if she's already home."

"Not yet. I'll call her on her mobile to check. Have fun, Unnie!!" 

"Thanks!!" then YuRi get in her car and drove.

 

At the Bistros'...

"Damn." YuRi thought. The parking lot is full. How can she park her car now?? She's already running late.  She check her watched and it's already 8 minutes past seven. Ugh, Jessica will definitely nag her about being late.

Then she saw a vacant space. She quickly start the engine and step on the accelarator when another car cut her in!! Bastard! What really made her mad is that she almost hit another car just to avoid hitting that car. She got out and then approach the stupid car.

"Hey! You bastard! Are you trying to kill me?!" She's really fuming mad right now.

Then the driver's door opened. That made her stop and stared at the tall guy. REALLY tall guy. She wanted to run but the feminist side of her is telling her to stay calm and focus.

"Is there a problem, Miss??" He arrogantly asked her.

"Yes! There's a problem. Can't you see I'm the first one who saw this parking space?! So, will you remove your car in that parking space?" She demanded.

"Why would I do that? This is a free parking space." He answered with a smirked.

She wanted to answer and demand but when she glance at her watch. Damn. It's Seven Thirty-five!! She just glared at the tall guy then went to her car and drive it to another side of the parking area. Good thing there's another vacant parking space. She hurriedly went into the restaurant trying to hide her bad mood. She should not think about that arrogant bastard!

"Hi, girls!! Sorry, I'm late." She greeted when she approached her friend's table. "Happy Birthday, Jess!!!"She smiled then kiss her friend on the cheeks.

"You're late!" Jessica nagged.

"Sorry. It's because of that oaf!" And then she remembered that bastard who arrogantly smiled at her.

"Who?" Tiffany asked.

"What happened?" Sunny asked her with curiousity and worried expression.

"Please don't ask. I want to forget it."

Her friends look at each other. "Alright. Let's eat then!" TaeYeon happily told them.

She and her friends are eating and gossiping about things when she saw the face she don't to see anymore. That oaf! She's trying to focus on her friends but there's a nagging feeling that the guy is watching her. She tried discreetly glance to the guy's direction. And she's right! He IS watching her!

"What's his problem?! Why he keeps on staring at me!" She asked herself through her mind.

"Yul, is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"Huh? Oh..nothing's wrong. Why?" She composely asked her friend.

"You seems like uncomfortable." Tiffany answered.

"Hey, girls, look at that hot guy. Four O'clock. Is he looking at our table?" Sunny then asked.

"Yeah, he looks like it." Jessica coldly answered.

"Hmm..I think there's someone he's interested into." TaeYeon said with a mysterious smile.

"Really?? Who??" Tiffany asked.

"Am I right, YuRi??" TaeYeon suddenly asked me out of nowhere. When I looked at her, she had this kind of naughty smile.

Ugh. "What? I don't know what you mean, TaeYeon." She answered.

"Really?? Then how come that guy keeps on staring at you?" TaeYeon continously asked.

"Are you hiding something here, Yul??" Sunny asked with a smile.

One of the problem of having best friends who are born observer. You can't hide anything forever! Yuri sigh. Then she told them what happened in the parking lot.

"Really?? He did that??" Tiffany said with a shocking expression.

She nodded as an answer.

"What a bastard." Jessica commented.

"Yeah, I know."

After the dinner, they went to their next destination..The Club Z..

 

To Be Continued..