CHAPTER FOUR: Beautiful Distraction

Beautiful Trio Book ONE: YuRi's Love Story

Excited. Foolishly happy. That's what's TaeYang are feeling right now. He feels like a kid at the first day of school or a teenager excited in seeing his biggest crush. He feels like a fool but he don't care anymore! It's been a long time that he feel something like this. And it feels great to feel something this exhilarating again. He's reading some paperworks but YuRi's beautiful face keeps on popping out in his mind.

 

"Grinning like fool." He heard someone talk. It's SeungRi.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work to do?" He then asked. SeungRi works for his family's firm.

"I just came from my appointment. Then I decided to visit you here." SeungRi answered then sits on the chair in front of him like a boss.

"Why?" He inquired.

"Nothing." SeungRi simply answered.

"Impossible. Tell me." He asked. He really doesn't believe what his friend is saying. He has this gut feeling that there's something bothering SeungRi. He can easily sense it.

SeungRi didn't answer. Well, he also decided not to push. He knows that SeungRi will spill it all out at his own choosing. He just continue what he's doing before SeungRi arrived.

 

"I think...I think I'm in love." SeungRi said after 10 minutes.

"What?!!" That caught him off guard. SeungRi in LOVE??!! "Are you playing tricks again?" He asked then laugh.

SeungRi gives him a deadly glare. "I'm serious, dude."

"Really?? Then who's this unfortunate girl huh?" He asked then laugh. It's really funny. Because SeungRi is the last person he knows to fall in love. Women fell in love with him and not the way around.

"Damn! I knew it!! You will make a fun of me because of it." SeungRi said. Sounded really pissed off.

 

He then stop laughing. Put a serious expression. "Are you really sure what you feel?? Maybe it's only a phase for you. You just think you're in love but you're not. Remember the one from four years ago? You thought you're in love with her but then you suddenly realized after a few weeks that you're not."

"Yeah, I remember that. That's why I'm confused right now. I don't know anymore what to think." SeungRi said with a confused expression.

"Well, you really need to make it sure this time. How do you know that you're in love with her?" He asked.

"I don't know! I don't have an idea. She just keeps on popping out of my mind. Whenever I remember the annoying way she laughs. So unladylike. It's really odd to me that I find it so adorable. And then poof!! One morning, I realized I'm in love with her. Ugh! THIS is making me insane!! Don't you think??" SeungRi said.

TaeYang just smiled. "You are indeed in love, dude. Insanely in love."

"What about you?" SeungRi suddenly asked.

"What about me?"

"What do you feel about her?"

"Who's her?"

"The one you keep on drooling at the restaurant and at Club Z." SeungRi answered with a teasing expression.

"Mind your own business, will you?"

SeungRi suddenly laugh. "You are falling in love with her, am I right?" SeungRi said with a knowing expression. "When I entered here in your office. There's an interesting look in your face."

"How do say that I'm falling in love with her?? And what look? Pray tell??"

"How? Well, you can't take your eyes off  her which is odd for you. For the last few years, you keep your distance to women most ESPECIALLY to THIS kind of beautiful woman. And you look distracted. You're attraction to her is written all over your face."

"Am I that obvious??" He asked with an expression on his face.

"Yes. To the people who knows YOU." SeungRi answered.

"That's what I'm afraid of." He simply said.

"Why's that?"

"Nothing."

SeungRi just stares at him. Then came a realization. " Yeah. It's quite unnerving."

"I don't want to feel helpless again, dude." He confesses.

"I understand. You can always avoid her."

"That's impossible. Because I'll be working with her for the company's biggest project." He said. "And I think it's already too late for that warning."

"Late?"

"Yeah."

"She became a distraction, huh?" SeungRi said with a knowing expression.

"Yes." He simply answered.

 

 

A Beautiful Distraction.