CHAPTER SIX: Wanna See You In A Wedding Dress..

Beautiful Trio Book ONE: YuRi's Love Story

[ Mianhe for taking too long in updating this story. Been busy these days. Will try my best to update this as soon as possible..In the incoming chapters from here..I'll try using TaeYang's and  YuRi's POVs..]

TaeYang's POV

At the restaurant...

 

Silence. He couldn't keep her eyes off her. Will never get tired of. He can't help but smile when he saw how his stares makes her uncomfortable. She can't even look at him! Damn! What I'm gonna do? He don't want to make her more uncomfortable, especially with him. 

 

"Can I take your order?" The waiter asked them. Breaking the silence in the table.

 

They both look at each other. After they have given their orders and the waiter left. Silence again between them. 

 

"So, you like clubbing?" He blurted out of nowhere. Damn.

"Excuse me?" She seems surprised with the question.

"I mean, you like go clubbing. I saw you and your friends at Club Z." He told her.

"Are you following me?" She suddenly asked.

"No." He answered.  "It's just happen that me and my friends also went to that club."

"Oh I see. Sorry for the reaction. I shouldn't say that." She said with an uncomfortable smile.

"No, you don't have to be sorry. It's nothing." He smiled at her.

"Thanks." She seems relieved. " How about you? You like clubbing?"

"Not really. I just went there to unwind with friends. But I like to dance." He said looking at her.

"Me too." She said shyly.

"I know." 

"Huh? You know??" 

"Yeah, I saw you dancing at the Club Z." Then the feeling of jealousy came out of nowhere. Just remembering that guy dancing with her makes his blood boil.

"Oh..that."

"Yeah." He said then take a sip on his wine. 

 

Then that started their conversation. They skip from one topic to another. He's really enjoying her company. And she seems quite comfortable talking with him. And he felt glad.

 

"Unnie??" Someone said. When he and YuRi glance at the person talking. It's a girl that has the most physical similarities with YuRi. He guessed it's her sister just based on what she called YuRi.

"YoonA! What are you doing here?" She asked with a surprised expression.

"I'm with some clients. We're having lunch." YoonA answered then look at him with curiousity.

"Really??" YuRi answered. She seems uncomfortable again with her sister there.

"Hi! I'm TaeYang, your unnie's colleague." He introduced himself. Then they shaked hands.

"Oh..Hi! I thought your YuRi Unnie's boyfriend." She answered with a smile.

"Do I look like one?" He jokingly answered.

"Yeah." She answered laughing. 

"YoonA!!" YuRi intercepted. Giving her sister a warning stare. That amused him.

YoonA just smiled at  her unnie. "Well, I better go back to the clients. See you at home, Unnie." She said. " Nice meeting you, TaeYang Oppa." She said to him then left.

"Yeah, see you later brat." He heard YuRi whispered under her breath. She maybe thought that he can't hear what she said.

"So, you have a dongsaeng." He then said.

"Yeah. Actually, I have 2 dongsaengs. YoonA is the middle child."

"That's nice. I have only a little sister. Her name is Minzy. "

"Where is she now?" 

"Well, she's in her last year in High School. How about your sisters?"

"Well, YoonA just finished her degree. She manages her own agency with her two bestfriends while our magnae is still on her 3rd year in college."

 

And then they went back to their conversation. He learned a lot about her and that makes him happy. He promised to himself at that moment  that he'll not be just a client to her. He'll be SOMEONE in her life.

 

Then he hears a song from afar..

[See you in your wedding dress...I can see you in your wedding dress..I see you walking down in your ... (wedding dress) ..I can see you in your wedding dress (Oh, yea~) ]

 

Right. He wants to see her in a wedding dress.. ONLY for HIM..