Chapter 43

Please come back to me

Chapter 43

 

Two weeks later

 

I just finish my work and leave to the hospital. Is been two weeks since the accident, every day I went to the hospital and stay overnight to take care of her because she didn't wake up yet. I arrive at the hospital and take the elevator. I open the door and the girl is not on the bed. She woke up.... I smile. Hmmm....Where is she? Maybe in the restroom. I open the door and I saw the girl on the ground with a knife on her left hand. I look at her right hand and I saw a lot of blood on the floor. She cut her wrist...........I scream for help the doctor runs into the room.

 

" Wait outside please "

 

I nod and wait outside. I see the nurse running in and out from the room. After an hour, the doctor comes out. I quickly run toward the doctor

 

" Doctor, how is she? " I asked worriedly

 

" Thanks to you she is safe. If you came in a few minutes later she will be death. But the scars on her wrist will always here "

 

" Thank you doctor "

 

The doctor and the nurses quiet the room. I went inside the room and sat next to her.

 

" Why you want to kill yourself? " I saw tears falling down and I wipe it for her.

 

The next day

 

I woke up I call my secretary telling that I will not go to work. When I enter the room, I saw the girl waking up. I quickly run toward her and help her to sit on the bed. She looks at me with a confuse look.

 

" You don't remember me "

 

After a while " You are the girl who came here with me "

 

I nod " And I was the one who safe you from yesterday "

 

" Why you safe me? "

 

" Huh?! "

 

" Why you safe me? " She start to cry

 

I hug her " Shhhhh.....everything is finish " she cry even harder

 

Two months later

 

At SooTaeYoonHyunSunbyung's appartment

 

" Soojin unnie, do you have Soo news? " Tae ask

 

" No " Soojin sob

 

" Is been two months since she disappear and they found nothing " Sunny start to get angry

 

" Don't worry, my baby sis is very strong "

 

" But we are worried about her " Yoona said while Seo is hugging her

 

Soojin looks at her watch " I have a meeting, I need to go "

 

" Unnie, please call us when you have any news "

 

" Sure "

 

The next morning

 

Soo's POV

 

Today I will be discharge from the hospital. Yuri will come soon. This two months, Yuri was here everything night taking care of me and we become friend.

 

" Soo, are you ready? "

 

" Hey, Yul. Yes I'm ready. "

 

Yuri is driving " Are you going home? "

 

" ..................... " I'm not ready to see my friends and family. I don't want them to ask me about Sica........

 

" Soo "

 

" Yes, I need to pack my stuff " Today is Monday morning so at this time the girls won't be at home......

 

" What do you mean by packing? "

 

" I'm not ready to face them yet " I said in a low voice

 

Yuri sigh " I have a condo, if you want to can stay there "

 

I look at her " No I don't want to bother you "

 

" Don't worry Soo, nobody live there "

 

I nod. After a while we arrive in front of the apartment. I open the door " Yuri, take a sit I will be back in not long "

 

" Take your time "

 

Inside my room, I finish packing. When I open the drawer I saw the couple ring I bought for us and on the table there's a picture of me and Jessica holding each other happily. Jessica Jung, you broke our promise and give up on me. From now on, you never exist in my life. I will erase all my memories with you and start a new life. Don't come in front of me anymore because I don't want to see you again in my whole life........................I clenched my hand and throw the picture and the ring into the trash can then I leave the room.

 

No one's POV at SooTaeYoonHyunSunbyung's appartment

 

The girls came back from the university and they saw a key in the living room

 

" Soo is back home " Yoona smile

 

" Soo, where are you?  " Sunny said

 

No response

 

" Maybe she is in her room " Tiff said

 

" Let's go see " Tae said

 

Seo open the door and panic " She is not here and her stuff are gone "

 

Tae quickly went into Soo's room and she saw a picture of her and Jessica together and a ring in the trash can.