Chapter 10

Please come back to me

Chapter 10

 

Still in YoonHyun's POV

 

They were holding hands on the way to the cinema.

 

In the cinema

 

" Which movie you want to watch Seo? "

 

" Hmmm......How about Iron man 3 "

 

" OK, so how about I'll go buy the ticket and you go buy snacks "

 

" Sure " then Seo leave to the snack counter

 

At the ticket desk " Two tickets for Iron man 3, please " Yoona smile

 

" Sure " then the girl give Yoona two tickets

 

" Your girlfriend is very lovely " the ticket girl said that make Yoona smile brightly and look at Seo

 

" Yes, she is really lovely. Thank you " Yoona left the ticket counter and join Seo

 

Sunbyung's POV

 

They were in living room while Hyomin have her head on Sunny lap. They were watching TV and Hyomin seem sleepy. Sunny is playing with Hyomin hair.

 

" Hyomin-ah, are you tired? If you are we can go to sleep "

 

" No, I'm not tired at all " I want to stay like this. I am never tired when I'm with you Sunny-ah.

 

Sunny smile " How is you music course? "

 

" I love it. "

 

Then they continue watching TV, after a while Hyomin is already sleeping on Sunny lap. Sunny looks at the sleeping Hyomin and smile. Then she picks Hyomin up and lay her on the bed.

 

She cupped Hyomin face " You must be tired "

 

She kiss Hyomin forehead and leave the room.

 

The next day

Taeny's POV

 

Tae and Tiffany are in the shopping mall.

 

" Taetae, what do you want to buy? "

 

" Hmmm....I don't know yet " then she continue looking around

 

Taeyeon saw a watch.

 

" Can I see this one? "

 

" Sure " the girl

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Taetae asked me to come to shopping with her but she didn't tell me what she want to buy. The whole time she walked around in the men department. What is she doing in the men department?

 

Then I saw her stop at the watch counter. She looked at a watch.

 

" Fany, how about this watch? "

 

" Is nice..........but Taetae this is a man watch " I asked confusedly

 

" Oh, I forgot to tell you. I want to buy something for my boyfriend " Tae smile and look back at the watch

 

Taetae have a boyfriend.......I should be happy for her but why I feel so sad when I heard it.

 

" Fany "

 

Taetae snapped me out.

 

" Is very nice " I force to smile

 

Tae smile " I take this one "

 

" Taetae is very expensive "

 

" Don't worry Fany, I save some money when I worked part time "

 

She must really like her boyfriend, since she bought something so expensive to him. The boy is just so lucky to have Taetae as his girlfriend. But why I feel jealous......Taetae is just a friend......

 

After Tae bought the watch is almost 9PM. They went diner and went back to the apartment. All the way home, there's silence.

 

" Fany, all you alright. You are so quiet today " Tae asked worriedly

 

" Yes, I'm fine Taetae " Of course I lie. Right now I feel sad and jealous. Arghh.....What happen to me?

 

Jessica's POV

 

Is already midnight, I am walking alone on my way home. Then two men come out from an alley.

 

" Hey, is late for a pretty girl to walk home alone "

 

" Let us send you " another one said

 

I didn't answer and start to run. The two man run after me then grab my arm and drag me into the alley.

 

" Let me go " I yelled

 

The two man just smile and push me on the ground. Then they approach me, I cried and tried to fight back.

 

" LET HER GO " I heard a familiar voice, I look up and saw Sooyoung.

 

" Get away from us, is none of your business "

 

Sooyoung punch on the face of one man and he falls on the ground with the nose bleeding. Another pull out a knife, then I scream " SOOYOUNG BE CAREFUL " I saw Sooyoung arm get bleeding then she punch hard the man. After the two men run away. Sooyoung come toward me and help me to get up, I quickly hug her and cry.

 

Sooyoung hugs me back " Shhh...........Don't cry Jessica everything is fine now. Let get back home "

 

I nod " But your arm "

 

She smile " Did you forget we have two friends who study in medicine . Let's go "

 

On the way home, Sooyoung puts her arm around my shoulder and we walked silently. I don't know why, but I feel safe with her arm around me.

 

In front of our apartment

 

" Go inside " Soo said

 

I nod. When I want to say thanks, she already get inside the apartment.