Chapter 14

Please come back to me

Chapter 14

 

" Seo "

 

When I turned back I saw Yonghwa smiling at me happily.

 

" Hey oppa, what are you doing here? " then he hugs me

 

" I'm with some friend and you? "

 

" Me too "

 

We are talking happily.

 

Yoona's POV

 

Is been a while since Seo is gone so I went to search her. Then I see her at the bar counter talking with a boy happily. Who is he? They seem happy together.......

 

" Yoona, is that you? "

 

I turn to this person I see Taecyeon oppa.

 

" Oppa, when are you back? "

 

" I came back last week " then hug me

 

I hug him back. " Is so nice to see you here "

 

" You will see me ofter because I will go study at your university "

 

" Really "

 

Taecyeon nods " But now, do you wanna dance with me? " he ask

 

I want to refuse but when I look at Seo, she seems to be so happy with this boy. Well I think I must give her time to have fun with this guy. I don't want her to be stuck with me the whole night even I want to be with her so much.... But my heart really heart when I see her with another guy.

 

" Sure, let's go oppa " I drag Taecyeon to the dance floor and we start to dance intimately without looking at Seo.

 

Seo's POV

 

" Seo, can I dance with you " Yonghwa suddenly ask

 

I am about to refuse but when I look at Yoona direction, I see her dancing intimately with a guy. I try to hold my tears. Who is this guy? Why Yoona is dancing with him? Am I supposed to be her partner?

 

" Hmm....Sure oppa. Let's go dance " I drag him to the dance floor near Yoona but she didn't even look at me. She seems to have fun with this guy.

 

 Normal POV

 

Taeny, Soosica and Sunbyung are sitting at their table drinking.

 

" Well I know who is the loser " Sunny said

 

" Who? " Tae asked

 

Sunny point at YoonHyun direction.

 

" Who are they? " Tiff ask

 

" We don't know, but they seem to have fun " Hyomin said

 

" Hmmmm, where is Krystal? " Tiffany asked

 

They look around then they saw Krystal dancing happily.

 

" Hey girls, Soo is drunk. I take her home first. "

 

The girls nod " Here is the key " Tae gave Sica their apartment key.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I hardly open the apartment door because Soo can't even stand straight.

 

" Aish....this shikshin "

 

Finally, I open the door. I lay Soo comfortably on the bed, right now, she is sleeping like a baby. I can't help but smile. You are so cute when you sleep. I cupped her face. I don't know why but I bent forward to kiss her lips. When our lips touch...

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Yah Jessica!!! What are you doing? I quickly stand up. I was about to leave then grab my wrist and I fall on the bed. I look at her Ouf!!! she is still sleeping. Then she wraps her arm around my waist, I try to pull off her arm me but Soo is too strong. Slowly, I fall asleep.