Chapter 15

Please come back to me

Chapter 15

 

The next day - Soo's POV

 

Soo slowly woke up but she feel something heavy on her shoulder. She looks beside her and at her surprise, Jessica is sleeping next to her. Why Sica is sleeping on my bed? I stare at her and a smile appear on my face. Sica, you are so beautiful when you sleep. Then Sica start to move slowly and open her eyes.

 

" Morning Soo "

 

" Morning Sica. Hmmm.....why are you sleeping on my bed? " I ask innocently

 

" Yah!!! you don't remembered. You were drunk so I took you home. I lay you on the bed then... " I see her face redden

 

" Then what? " I ask

 

" When I want to leave you hold my wrist and drag me down on the bed. I try to pull off your arm but you are too strong. So I fall asleep "

 

I chuckle " I'm sorry "  

Jessica pout. She is so cute.

 

" I'm sorry Sica " I cupped her face

 

" Then have breakfast with me for the next month "

 

I chuckle again " I always have breakfast with you since we are friend "

 

" It doesn't matter, just promise me " Jessica pout again

 

" OK, I promise. Let's get out of the bed, our class will start in less than a hour " then I drag Sica out of the bed

 

Jessica's POV

 

I went back into my apartment.

 

" Jess, where are you the whole night " Tiff ask worriedly

 

" I'm........hmmmmmmmmm.......with Soo "

 

" What did you guys done last night? "

 

" Yah!!! we've done nothing. I'm just falling asleep on her bed " I blushed

 

" Really " Tiffany smirked

 

" I need to change my clothes " I quickly run into my room.

 

In my room, I saw Krystal looking at me with a evil smile.

 

" What? "

 

" Unnie, where are you last night? "

 

" Why everyone asked me the same question? "

 

" Unnie, tell me " Krys cross her arm

 

" I'm with Soo " my face redden

 

Krystal eyes widened. " That was fast, so how is it your first time with a girl? "

 

" Yah Krystal Jung!!!! We are just sleeping, nothing happen "

 

" What? If I were you, I will made love to her. How can you resist a attractive girl like Soo unnie, you are really stupid Jessica Jung "

 

" YAH!!!! " I scream

 

Krystal put her hand on the ears " OK, stop sreaming "

 

I change my clothes and get ready to go.

 

Yoona's POV

 

Seo tried to talk with me but I avoided her. Suddenly, her phone rang

 

" Hello oppa " then she walks away from me

 

So she gave her number to this guy. Now she talks happily with him on the phone. Now I'm angry and jealous but what can I do. Seo only consider me like her sister nothing more. I sighed.

 

After a while, Seo come back to me " Yoona I need to go first, oppa is waiting for me " Seo just call him oppa.........

 

" So I'll see you in class " and I walked away trying to hold my tears.

 

I start to call Taecyeon " Oppa, I can give you a answer now. I will be your girlfriend " tears start to fall down. I'm sorry Seo, this is the only way for me to forget my feeling for you. All I want is to see you happy.

 

I was on my way to class then I saw Taecyeon waiting for me in front of our class. When he sees me, he smiles brightly.

 

" Yoona, what you said on the phone....is it true. That you will be my girlfriend "

 

I force a smile " Of course " suddenly I feel him kissing on my lips and I kiss him back. I don't have this kind of feeling when he kissed me......

 

After a while, we pull off the kiss. " Let's get in the room, class will start soon " Taecyeon said then he hold my hand and we went into the room together. He is sitting next to me. Wait, what about Seo? This place is her's but I can't ask him to sit away............Then I saw Seo coming in class, I was about to stand up then I saw the guy from last night beside her. She comes in front of me and sit with the guy.

 

Seo's POV

 

Yonghwa went to class he have the same class with me. I can't believe what I see, Yoona is kissing the guy from yesterday.

 

" Oppa, I need to go to the restroom "

 

I run into the restroom and I start to cry. After a while, I went out and saw Yonghwa near the door looking at me worriedly.

 

" Seo, are you alright? "

 

" Yes, oppa. Let's go to class "

 

I went inside the room but I can't believe this guys took my place next to Yoona. I try to hold my tears and went to sit in front of her. Yoona, all I want is to be with you but why you chose this guy and not me?