Chapter 38

Please come back to me

Chapter 38

 

Taeny's POV

 

Tae was on the bed reading a book while Fany is taking a shower. After a while Tiff come out and sit beside me. I need to tell the truth to Fany about my family. Tae thought.

 

" Fany, I have something to tell you "

 

" What it is Taetae? "

 

" Before I tell you, promise me you won't be angry "

 

" I promise I won't be angry. So you can tell me now "

" Fany I lied to you "

 

" What? "

 

" I lied to you that I was a normal student "

 

" What do you mean?  "

 

" My family owns the General Hospital "

 

Tiffany eyes widened " That's mean you are the heiress of the Kim's Corporation, one of the richest family in the world "

 

" Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you "

 

Tiffany cupped Tae face " Taetae, for me there is no difference. I love you it doesn't matter if you are a normal student or the heiress of a big company "

 

" You are not mad at me "

 

" Of course not " Tiffany smile

 

" Taetae tell me the truth. Who owns this island and the private plane "

 

Tae shook her head " No, we own the island and the private plane "

 

Tiffany shocked " What do you mean by we? "

 

" We is Soo, Yoona, Seo, Sunny, Hyomin and me "

 

" Wait, they are not a normal student "

 

Tae shocked head " No, Sunny is the heiress of Lee Corporation "

 

" Lee Corporation, one of the richest family in the world who owns the biggest airplane company around the world.

 

Tae nods " Yoona is the heiress of Im Corporation "

 

" Im Corporation, one of the richest family in the world who owns the biggest construction company around the world.

 

Tae nods " Seo is the heiress of Seo Corporation "

 

" Seo Corporation, one of the richest family in the world who owns luxurious restaurant around the world.

Tae nods " Hyomin is the heiress of park Corporation "

 

" Im Corporation, one of the richest family in the world who owns the biggest shopping mall around the world.

 

Tae nods " Soo is one the heiress of Choi Corporation "

 

" Choi Corporation, the richest and powerful family in the world who owns the biggest bank in the world and they also owns luxurious hotels, shopping malls and other business around the world. Wow, I can't believe I am friend with the most riches heiress in the world "

 

" Yes, but please Fany don't tell Jess "

 

" Why? "

 

" Soo wants to tell Jess later about her family. "

 

" Don't worry Tae, I won't tell her "

 

" Thank you " Tae kiss Fany and went on top of her.

 

Tae broke off the kiss and look at Fany " I love you Fany "

 

Fany wrap her arm around Tae waist " I love you too Taetae " then she kiss Tae again. That night they made of love to each other.

 

Soosica's room

 

Soosica are laying on the bed hugging each other.

 

" Sica, you don't know how much I love you " Soo looks at Sica

 

Sica smile " I won't love you less "

 

Soo went on top of Sica and kiss her.

 

After they broke of the kiss " Sica, promise me that you won't leave me. I will die if you leave me "

 

Sica cupped Soo face " I promise I won't leave you. I will be with you forever " Soo put something on Sica finger. She look at her hand and saw a ring.

 

" Is a couple ring " Soo show her finger

 

" Sica, be mine " Soo said

 

Sica nods shyly and they made love.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Next chapter...............................HERE COMES TROUBLE.................BUT WHICH COUPLE?????????