Chapter 19

Please come back to me

Chapter 19

 

Jessica's POV

 

Donghae is hugging while the elevator door open I saw Soo coming out with a bright smile. When she saw me hugging Donghae her smile fade. I quickly pull of the hug.

 

" Morning Soo "

 

" Morning Sica " then she looks at Donghae

 

" Oh Soo........Hmmmmmmmmmm..........he is Donghae my boyfriend "

 

" Hi Donghae, I'm Choi Sooyoung Jessica's friend " she shakes Donghae hand

 

" Hi Sooyoung, Jessica talked a about you "

 

" Really " she looks at me

 

" We are going to eat breakfast, do you want to come with us? " Donghae ask

 

" Eat breakfast " she said and look at me " No, you guys go. I'm a little bit tired. Have a nice day and is very nice to meet you Donghae " then Soo went inside the house

 

Soo...........

 

Soo's POV

 

I was so excited to return to Korea because today I will confess my feeling to Sica. We went into the elevator happily but my smile fade when I saw Sica hugging a guy. When she saw me, she quickly pull off the hug and look at me nervously. What shocked me the most that this guy is her boyfriend. Sica have a boyfriend, why she didn't mention it before? After a small talk I went back in the apartment and run into my room. So Sica, you already have a boyfriend..........Tears start to fall down. I look from my room window and I saw Sica hugging her boyfriend happily. That's mean I won't have a chance with you............Don't worry Sica, I won't border you anymore but just give me sometimes to forget my feeling for you..............Tears start to fall again.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Siwon is hugging while the elevator door open I saw Taetae coming out with a bright smile. When she saw me hugging Siwon her smile fade. I quickly pull of the hug.

 

" Morning Taetae "

 

" Morning Fany " then she looks at Donghae

 

" Taetae........Hmmmmmmmmmm..........he is my boyfriend Siwon "

 

" Hi Siwon, I'm Kim Taeyeon Tiffany's friend " she shakes Siwon hand

 

" Hi Taeyeon, Tiffany told me you a great friend "

 

" Really " she looks at me

 

" We are going to eat breakfast, do you want to come with us? " Siwon ask

 

Taetae smile " No thank you, you guys go. I'm a little bit tired. Have a nice day and is very nice to meet you Siwon " then Taetae went inside the house

 

Taetae...........

 

Tae's POV

 

I was so excited and nervous to return to Korea because today I want to talk with Fany about my feeling. We went into the elevator happily but my smile fade when I saw Fany hugging a guy. Why my heart is so hurt? When she saw me, she quickly pull off the hug and look at me nervously. What shocked me the most that this guy is her boyfriend. She have a boyfriend, why she didn't mention it before? After a small talk I went back in the apartment and run into my room. So Fany already have a boyfriend..........Tears start to fall down. I look from my room window and I saw Fany hugging her boyfriend happily. That's mean my feeling for you is wrong, since you already have a boyfriend.........Don't worry Fany-ah, I will forget the feeling I have for you.......From now on, Teuk oppa will be the only person in my heart.........Tears start to fall again.

 

Hyomin's POV

 

Since this morning, I try to act like nothing happen. I was sitting beside Sunny in the plane and talking with her normally. But inside my heart, I felt I knife stab in.

 

Sunny's POV

 

Hyomin-ah, you don't have to act like this. Do you know how hurt I am when I saw you like this. I'm so sorry for hurting you........Tears start to fall down.

 

The next day - Jessica's POV

 

Since Donghae have a meeting this morning, I call Soo to have dinner with her since she promised me to have dinner with me the whole month. I smile and call Soo. After a few second, Soo pick up.

 

" Hello "

 

" Morning Soo "

 

" Morning Sica. Why you call so early? "

 

" Did you forgot your promise? "

 

" ..................... "

 

What happen? " Soo, are you here? "

 

" I'm sorry Sica, I will be busy the whole month so I can't have breakfast with you "

 

" But you promised " my voice cracked

 

 " Don't worry Sica, I won't broke my promised. I will deliver the breakfast at your apartment so you can enjoy it with Donghae "

 

" But Soo... " she cut me off

 

" Sica, I need to go. Bye. " Then Soo hung up

 

But I want to have breakfast with you not Donghae.......

 

Soo's POV

 

I refuse to have breakfast with her because this is the only way I can forget my feeling for her is distance. From now on, I need to keep my distance with her. Even is hurt I need to do it........Now I am alone in the restaurant eating breakfast. Suddenly, someone back hugging me when I turn

 

" Soo, I miss you " Suzy said while hugging me. Suzy Bae our childhood friend who emigrated in Canada.

 

" Suzy, when are you back? " I hug her

 

" Last night " she smile at me

 

" Let's have breakfast together "

 

" I thought you won't ask Soo " Suzy chuckles and sit

 

We are talking and eating happily. Suddenly, Suzy put her hand on my mouth and wipe it.

 

" You have some sauce on your mouth " she smile

 

" Thank you " I smile back

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was sad since Soo can't eat breakfast with me so I went to buy a coffee. When I look in a restaurant I see Soo eating breakfast happily with a girl. Choi Sooyoung, you said you are busy so you can have breakfast with me but you are eating breakfast with this girl......I look at them for a few more minutes then my anger comes again.  What is she doing???? I saw her wiping Soo mouth with her hand. I can't hold it anymore so I went into the restaurant. I try to act normal.

 

" Hey Soo "

 

Soo look up " Hey Sica "

 

I try to control my anger and look at the girl in front of Soo.

 

" Oh Sica, she is Suzy my childhood friend. Suzy this is Jessica a friend from L.A. "

 

Suzy stand up and smile at me " Hi, Jessica. I'm Suzy Bae, is nice to meet you " she shake my hand

 

I force to smile " Hi Suzy, I'm Jessica Jung nice to meet you "

 

" Hmm...Jessica do you want to join us for breakfast " Suzy ask

 

I was about to answer then Soo said " Sica's boyfriend is waiting for her "

 

" Yes, I need to go now. Is really nice to meet you Suzy " Then I leave the restaurant trying to hold my tears.